002

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

'Ahreum, you're so beautiful.' Junhyung smiled which made her blush.

 

It was an honour for her because the Yong Junhyung called her beautiful.

 

'Is it okay for me to walk you home?' He boldly asked taking every ounce of courage he has to ask her.

 

'Mianhae, oppa. Yong oppa will be coming in awhile to pick me up.' Ahreum was sad for rejecting his offer. Junhyung was devastated.

 

'Oh. Your Yong oppa. Send my regards to sunbae.'

 

'Okay.' Ahreum beamed which made Junhyung forget about her rejection.  

 

'He's late. I wonder what happened to him.'

 

'I saw a girl proposed to him after school. Maybe he got caught up with that.'

 

Junhyung practically thanked the heavens when he saw his senior was being confessed. He quickly ran to his elementary school to get a peak on his old time crush when he was studying there last year.

 

She was freaking adorable when he saw her pouted as her Yong oppa was still not there to pick her up.

 

'I hope he'll say no.' She had a poker face on her.

 

Junhyung was genuinely surprised.

 

'Why?'

 

'Oppa will have less time for me.'

 

Junhyung kept quiet and bid farewell. 

 

'Goodbye oppa. Look left then right before you cross the road.'

 

Ahreum waved at him cutely. He was sulking when someone ran pass him.

 

Jung Yonghwa.

 

Ahreum's Yong oppa.

 

I'm so dead. Yonghwa thought in his head.

 

'Ahreum!'

He spotted the cute girl who had a goofy look on her face.

 

'I saw Junhyung oppa. He sends his regards.'

 

'What is he doing here?' Yonghwa wondered out loud.

 

'He was in the neighborhood and he saw me all alone because of someone.' Ahreum glared at Yonghwa.

 

'He even offer to walk me back home.'

 

'He what? Offered to walk you back home? '

 

'Yeah.' Ahreum said dreamily.

 

Wait till I see him at school tomorrow.

 

'You made me wait because of a confession?’ She was bewildered.

 

How did she know?

 

Then it clicked him.

 

Yong Junhyung.

 

He's dead tomorrow.

***

Junhyung was fooling around with his friends when Yonghwa suddenly marched to his desk and slammed his fist on Juhyung's desk.

 

'Sunbae, is everything alright?' he asked his senior.

 

It's not often a senior comes to a junior's class.

 

'Why where you at Ahreum's school yesterday?' Yonghwa shot out his questions.

 

'I was in the neighbourhood-'

 

'Don't bull me. Our school and Ahreum's are totally far away from each other.' Yonghwa was fuming.

 

This made everyone who doesn't know Ahreum curious of her while the rest of them rolled their eyes.

 

Jung Yonghwa is one overprotective guy.

 

'And it's not your business of reporting everything happened to her. So what a girl confessed to me?'

 

'She was worried because she was waiting for you for a very long time. Ahreum imagined something bad happened to you.' Junhyung tried to explain to the hot headed guy.

 

'Stay away from her.' Yonghwa threatened and left the classroom.

 

'Dude, Ahreum. Seriously?' His friend asked him.

 

'Whose Ahreum?' His friend who weren't from the same elementary school asked.

 

'Joker here has a crush on her. Don't worry dude. You'll get to see her next year.' Doojoon patted his shoulder.

 

'I prefer the other two sisters than her.'

 

'Who's her sisters? '

 

'Hana and Minhae.'

 

'What?' Yoseob's eyes widened.

 

Ahreum is The Hana and Minhae's sister?

 

'Don't keep your hopes so high. Ahreum is nothing compared to her sisters. ' Dongwon shrugged.

 

'Ya! She's beautiful.' Junhyung hissed.

 

'She's just cute.' Hyunseung defended Dongwon.