004

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

A year has ended and this dreadful day for Yonghwa has come.

 

Ahreum will be attending high school.

 

 He wished that she would remain in elementary because High school boys can be like wolves at times.

 

No. 

 

All the time.

'Oppa, I'm so excited for my first day.' Ahreum beamed while hugging Yonghwa's arm.

 

'Who is that think she is? Clinging on Yonghwa oppa.' A girl badmouthed Ahreum.

 

She automatically released his arm.

 

Yonghwa noticed that and linked their fingers together.

 

'Oppa, stop it. Your fans won't like it.'

 

'So?'

 

'I don't want my high school life to be hell for me.' Ahreum was completely uncomfortable.

 

'I'll never let that to happen.' Yonghwa smiled which brightened Ahreum's mood.

***

Ahreum excused herself from her new friends to the wash room and did her business. She washed her hands and was about to head out but a few seniors blocked her way.

 

'Excuse me,  subaenim.'

 

'Well. Well. Look at what we have where.' a girl sneered.  

 

'She's the one unnie. Oppa dumped me for her.' Another girl pointed at Ahreum.

 

Ahreum suddenly remembered that was the girl who her Yong oppa rejected by using her as his girlfriend.

 

'He's not yours to begin with. How is he going dump you?' Ahreum muttered to herself but the girls heard it.

 

'You .'

 

The leader was about to pound on her when they heard someone cleared their throat.

 

 'Are you trying to punch her?' Hana said in authority.

 

'Unnie she-'

 

'I'm not your unnie but your sunbae.' Her voice was cold.

 

'Sunbae, this here tried to seduce Yonghwa oppa.'

 

'? Seduce? Are you calling my sister a seductress? '

 

'Sister?' The girls froze.

 

The great Hana's sister?

 

'Yeah. My youngest sister. Got a problem with that?' Hana raised her right eyebrow.

 

Without saying a word, they left.

 

'I warned Yong oppa not to use you to get out from proposals.' Hana sighed.

 

'I don't mind, unnie. You should see all the girls who like oppa. They are all fake. Poor him.'

 

Ahreum gave her cutest face to her eldest sister.

 

'I know. You'll even give your life for Yong oppa. It's just that people can misunderstand about your relationship with each other.'

 

'How?' Ahreum was completely clueless.

 

'Are you that innocent or you're just plain dumb?' Hana sighed and left.

 

Ahreum ignored her remark and trailed behind her.

 

'Unnie, thanks for helping me back there.' Ahreum hugged her from behind at the hallway.

 

Everyone stared at them.

 

'That new girl is dead. Nobody hugs The Hana at their own will.' A random guy said out loud to his friends.

 

'Yeah. You know Hana hates girls who act cute.' Another guy said.

 

Everyone was expecting the Queen of their school to give her piece of mind to the new kid.

 

Hana broke the hug and turned around.

 

The spectators held their breath.

 

'As much as you annoy me, you're my sister.' Hana muttered as she patted Ahreum's head.

 

'What just happened? Did Hana smoke weed?' A girl blurred out.

 

'I suggest you shut up if you want to stay alive.' Minhae threatened the poor girl and went to her sisters.

 

When she passed by the group of boys, she heard something that she was not please off.

 

'I don't get it. Hana hates anyone who touches her and people who fakes on acting all cutesy and stuff. I expect a slap from her. What a disappointment.'

 

Minhae stopped her tracks and faced them.

 

'Why would she slap Ahreum for having skinship with her since Ahreum is our sister?'

 

The guys jaws dropped.

 

Sister?

 

'Oh yeah. Hana unnie hates people acting all cute and failing miserably because our Ahreum is the epitome of cuteness.' Minhae looked at them disgustingly and chased after her sister who when to the cafeteria.

 

Even the two sisters does not show it but they love their youngest sister and Ahreum knows this fact.