011

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

'How's detention?' Their mum asked when the trio came back.

 

 

Yonghwa was watching tv when he noticed something was wrong with Ahreum.

 

 

'Hey, what's wrong? Something happened?'

 

 

'No. Something entered in my eyes so I rubbed my eyes.' Ahreum weakly smiled.

 

 

'Let me blow it out.' Yonghwa offered.

 

 

'It's okay, oppa. I'll be at my room. I'm sleepy.' Ahreum excused herself.

 

 

'Did something happened during detention?'

 

 

'Nothing oppa. She was just bored to death.' Minhae fibbed.

***

I broke down as soon as I reached my room.

 

 

Unnies advised me not to cry in front of oppa because it would break his heart but everytime I see him, I feel like weeping.

 

 

I promised to myself that I'll be strong for oppa.

 

 

It's just that I'm not sure whether I'll be able to keep that promise.

***

'Hey, Ahreum. I heard about sunbae.' Junhyung said.

 

 

'Yeah. Leukemia. Hate that word.' Ahreum was broken and Junhyung didn't know what to do.

 

 

'Got to go, oppa. Oppa will be waiting for me.' she smiled weakly.

 

 

How am I going to say that I'm changing school?

***

It was a week ago since Junhyung found out that he'll be moving out. His dad has a promotion and the whole family was happy with it.

 

 

But there's a catch.

 

 

They would have to move to the other side of Jeju. the first person he wanted to tell was Ahreum but the Jung didn't attend school that whole week. He was puzzle of their absence and there was a nasty rumour going on that his sunbae was ill.

 

 

Looks like it's true after all.

 

 

'Son, you're starting YG tomorrow. Feeling excited? ' his dad asked when he came back from school.

 

 

'Yeah, dad.'

***

'Ahreum have you heard Junhyung sunbae transferred school? ' her classmate asked her knowing they're close with each other.

 

 

'Huh?' Ahreum was confused.

'

 

Yeah, YG high.'

 

 

Ahreum knew there would be a day that his dad would get a promotion since it was a constant topic in their conversation.

 

 

I didn't expect to be at this time.

 

 

He didn't even say goodbye.

***

Here I am at YG high, again.

 

 

I demand an explanation from Junhyung oppa. I don't care even if Shindong oppa sees me.

 

 

I waited at the gates when I heard about Junhyung oppa.

 

 

'That new guy from SM is smokin hot.'

 

 

'I call dibs.'

 

 

'Noway! I saw him first.'

 

 

Oppa was even popular in YG.

 

 

After a while, I saw him with a student and I planned to confront him but I froze.

 

 

That person kissed him on the lips and oppa didn't even stopped her. In fact, he was enjoying it. Tears were falling.

 

 

My crush had crushed me.

 

 

I quickly turned around and walked off.

***

'Hey, isn't that Ahreum?' Shindong wondered.

 

 

Junhyung suddenly broke the kiss.

 

 

Ahreum? ! Did she see me? Junhyung ran in hopes to find her.

 

 

'Hey, where are you going?' The girl called after him.

 

 

'What is that kid doing here?' Shindong asked himself.

 

 

'Is she okay, hyung?' Jiyong asked the elder guy, indicating about Yonghwa condition.

 

 

'I saw her a few days ago. Yonghwa's right. She looks terrible.'

***

I'm stupid. Oppa don't really have to tell me whether he transfer school a not. I don't have the right to question him also.

 

 

'Hey, Shindong called. What were you doing at YG?' Yonghwa was sitting on the couch, all drained out.

 

 

I went to him and lied my head on his lap.

 

 

'Oppa, can I cry just for today? I promise this would be the last time.'

 

 

Minhae unnie was there at the living room, angry.

 

 

'Ahreum, don't trouble Oppa.'

 

 

I was too tired to defend myself that I need my Yong oppa at this moment.

 

 

'Baby girl. This is not about me right?'

 

 

It was not a question, rather a statement.

 

 

I kept quiet, being a crybaby.

 

 

'Don't worry, Minnie. She won't trouble me. I miss my baby girl anyways. She had been avoiding me lately.'

 

 

This made me cry even harder.

 

 

Oppa noticed that I was trying to keep myself away from him. '

 

 

Arraso.' Unnie sighed and left.

 

 

'I won't ask what happen. Oppa is always there for yo-' oppa didn't finish his sentence.

 

 

Oppa never makes empty promises and he knew that he might not able to be there for me.