014

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

I ws about to enter oppa's ward when I saw him coming out from the room.

 

 

'Hey Ahreum.' Junhyung oppa smiled at me timidly.

 

 

'Hey oppa. Came to see my brother?'

 

 

'Yeah and I also came to see you. To explain about what you saw.'

 

 

'It's okay oppa. You don't have to explain. She's pretty. You sure have a good taste.' I gave a meek thumbs up.

 

 

'About that-'

 

 

'What's her name?' I cut him off.

 

 

'Suzi.' Ah. I can't really remember her face but I do know she's gorgeous.

 

 

Unlike me.

 

 

'How's your brother?'

 

 

'We're moving to US. For his treatment. Didn't you see oppa?' I wondered aloud.

 

 

'He don't really like me. He threaten to bash me up for making you cry once he's better. Did you cry Ahreum?' He cupped my cheek, making my heart beat fast.

 

 

'It's not really your fault. It's mine. I'm the one who has a crush on you.'

 

 

OH-HO.

 

I just admitted out loud. Both of your eyes widened. I took a step back.

 

 

'Ahreum.' He tried reaching out to me.

 

 

'It's just that I find guys with the name 'Yong' attractive. Since my brother's name is 'Yong'.' I lied and ran away from him.

 

 

That was so not true. I liked him for him not his name.

 

 

And ew. I indirectly told that I'm attracted to my brother. Great Ahreum. I know you brain can't really function in this depressing state but can't you lie a better lie?

***

Junhyung sighed. He knew Ahreum was lying about liking his name. Ahreum at lying. He didn't know to be happy about Ahreum's secret crush on him or to be sad since he has a girlfriend.

 

 

Yonghwa practically threatened to stay away from Ahreum.

 

 

'Don't think visiting me changes my impression on you. You made my sister cry. Don't even try to play innocent. I know Ahreum more than anyone. Even though she didn't tell me anything, I know it's about you.'

 

 

'I-'

 

 

'Do you even know why I dislike you? Do you?'

 

 

Junhyung kept mum. Never once he saw Yonghwa that furious.

 

 

'You know that she like you. Don't you dare defend yourself. Deep down you always know about Ahreum's crush yet you did nothing about it. Instead, you kept on leading her on.'

 

 

Nothing came out of Junhyung's mouth.

 

 

'You're nothing but a coward.' He spat.

 

 

'You know what. Thanks for coming. Now I have every reason to get better and beat the crap out of you for making my Ahreum cry. You know your way out.' Yonghwa coolly said to him.

 

 

Junhyung realised one thing. Yonghwa was right.

 

 

He's a coward.

***

'Are you ready to leave?' Mum asked me.

 

 

'Yes umma.' I smiled brightly which mum knows it was fake cause deep down she knows I hate change.

 

 

I glanced at my old house for one last time and entered the cab with Hana Unnie, Minhae unnie and mum waiting for me. Dad and oppa left two days ago while us girls did our last minute packing. We silently said goodbye to our home and headed to the airport.


Hey guys! Tomorrow is my first day for my internship!

Kinda nervous! Wish my luck!

Anyways! Comment people! I'll be sure to update regular or weekly from now.

Since I'm back home and drama-free but I'm not sure of the work load. I'll try to update twice a day if the work if fine.

If not, maybe once a week but I'm not dissapearing again. 

-Eve-