001

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

'Ahjumma, where's my Yong oppa?' A little girl asked the stall lady innocently.

 

'I saw him running towards the beach, Ahreum.' the lady smiled.

 

The little girl bowed in gratitude and headed to where her Yong oppa was.

 

When she made it to the hill, she accidently tripped and hurt herself.

 

'Ya, Ahreum! Babo!' A boy came to her and tried to calm her down.

 

'Oppa, it hurts.' Ahreum wailed.

 

The boy carried her on his back and dash off, knocking everyone who was on his way.

 

'Move! My Ahreum is in pain.'

 

The bypasses smiled at the scene.

 

Innocent children.

***

'Oppa, she's faking it.' Hana pouted with Minhae agreeing every single word her elder sister said.

 

'Ya! The three of you are sisters for Pete sake.' He glared at the two girls while hugging the youngest who was still hurting.  

 

'Hmph, she just wants your attention. Attention seeker.'

 

'Then, I'll give her my attention.' He shrugged.

 

'Let's go, Minhae.' Hana dragged the second sister.

 

'Oppa, I'm not faking it.' Ahreum sobbed.

 

'You're a crybaby, Ahreum.' He hugged her to calm her down.

 

It works all the time. She loves to listen to her Yong oppa's heartbeat.

 

It's soothing.