013

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

Jiyong has became a frequent visitor to the hospital along with his friends but it's really surprising that they always were unable to see Ahreum.

 

'Where's Ahreum?' Shindong asked.

 

'I think she went out to get some fresh air. She couldn't take me shouting in pain when they injected me with God knows what.'

 

'Hyung.'

 

'I tried Dong-ah. I tried not to show her. It's too painful.'

 

Jiyong too couldn't take Yonghwa suffering and excused himself from the gang. When he stepped out from the room, he noticed a girl curled up as she sat on the floor, crying herself to sleep.

 

He assumed that she's Ahreum.

 

'Ahreum-shi?'

 

Ahreum pretended that she was asleep because she was tired of faking a smile. Jiyong noticed her little movement.

 

'If you're awake, I just want to say that you have to be strong for your brother. I'm not really the right person to say that because I'm not experiencing this situation. All I know that your brother loves you and he's not giving up without fight.'

 

Jiyong could see tears dropping on the ground. He took out his handkerchief that his mum sew his initial on it. GD.

 

He bend down and left it beside her because she still pretended to sleep.

***

'Oppa.'

 

'Yes Ahreum.'

 

'I love you.'

 

'I know.'

 

'Really?'

 

'Yup. But I love you more, baby girl.'

 

'Really?'

 

'Yup.'

 

'You won't leave me, right? You'll fight right?'

 

'Till the end, Ahreum.'


Oh gosh, I feel horrible. I promised you for an update but I didn't fulfill my promise.

Sorry guys. I had my finals and with the drama going on, I totally forgot.

My housemates were being ASSes. I mean, I was studying in the dining table and they decided to watch tv in the hall.

Fine. Since they finished their exam, they have the freedom to watch tv. But the level of volume... ARGH!

Uncivilise people. Hello. I'm studying here. Can't at least reduce the volume. I told they to do so and they did.

BUT!

I could feel they were increasing the volume little by little. Hello? I'm not dumb.

So I studied in my room. You know what? I can see hear the noise from my room. It's not really sound proof you know.

BAST**D AND BIT*H!

Those people are meant to be together.

Anyways, this Monday I'll be starting my Internship! YAY ME!

-Eve-