Minor Character

29 Days Before

 

Yunshi pressed the bell button of Kyunshi’s apartment, impatiently. She decided to stay in her elder sister’s place as she was too lazy to be shot by her mother with so much questions. And the main reason was, she didn’t want to be reminded of Daehyun’s immature attitude he showed just now. It would just made her heart boiled.

 

“Wait! I’m coming. Duhhh, who is this?”

Yunshi smiled as she heard her sister was scowling from inside and within a second, the door flew opened. Kyunshi’s sour face changed into the sweet one. “I heard what did you say.” Yunshi pouted and simply went inside the house.

 

“Why don’t you tell me that you’re-”

“Wae?” She cut off. “Do I have to tell you whenever I’m deciding to come, so that you can make a lot of apple pies and feed me and let me gain more weights?” She joked and threw her handbag first on the soft couch, before it was the turn to throw her own self.

 

Kyunshi sniffed. She walked slowly to her little sister and took a seat beside her. That flawless face, she stared. “All right. It was all my fault.” She surrendered and was about to rise up from the couch, but stopped when something crossed on her mind. “Oh, Yunshi. How’s today?”

 

That one question. She hated, making her face hardened. “Where’s Miyu?”

 

When the younger tried to save herself from the matter she asked, she understood that there must be something or somewhere wrong. She never dared to ask. She knew Lee Yunshi well. This young lady’s outrage was a thing that should be feared. “She’s in her room. I don’t know what’s wrong with her. She refused to eat but she isn’t sick.”

“Bwoh?” Yunshi’s eyes rounded and in a trice she got up, getting her little niece. As she reached in front of Miyu’s room, her five fingers twisted the door-knob.

 

Miyu was drawing on her small table. Yunshi softened as she saw her. This little girl she loved.

 

“Omma. I’ve told you I do not want to eat,” the little girl bluntly spoke without having a look first on the person.

“If you refuse to eat, then, I can’t bring you to Snow White Theatrical tomorrow then.”

 

Miyu turned her head around as she heard the voice which probably wasn’t belong to her mother. Her lips curled up, forming a wide smile. She ran towards Yunshi and gave her a big hug. “Imo! I miss you.” The young girl buried her face on the older girl’s tummy, inhaled the sweet scent of her.

“Yah. It’s not like we didn’t meet for a decade.”

They both chuckled. “Imo, is it true what did you say just now? About the theatrical?”

“It will be true if you eat.”

“Yes, Imo! I will eat properly.”

 

- - - - - - - 

 

 

The next day.

 

“Unnie!” Yunshi shouted as Kyunshi made fun of her when the two of them were looking through the photos album of their childhood. “I can’t believe I had once slept without any shirt on me.”

Kyunshi laughed. “Then, what is this?” Her laughed became louder, making the other girl whined and frowned.

She got up from the couch, rolling her eyes and crossed her arms on her stomach. “Whatever. As long as I am pretty enough now that I’ll get marry with a good-looking guy.” The guy she was talking about, Daehyun.

 

The laughter of her sister, slowly fading away and soon enough, the living room was filled with silence.

 

Kyunshi smiled and nodded. “Arasso. Stop boasting about him. My late husband is way greater than him.”

“You sure love Brother Kim so much, huh, Unnie? That’s why you chose to stay as a single mother instead of getting married again. I admire you, Lee Kyunshi.”

The older began to shift uncomfortably. This topic seemed to be a bit sensitive but Yunshi didn’t notice it. Kyunshi her lips nervously. “Hey, it’s already 7.30 P.M. Isn’t the threatrical begins at 8.15?” She dodged herself from giving anymore word about her husband who had passed away.

 

Yunshi glanced at the clock hanging and gasped. “Omo! Yah Kim Miyu, palli!” she grabbed her handbag and her sister’s car key. “Unnie, thanks for landing me your clothes and car. Neomu neomu saranghae!” She sent a very affectionate flying kiss, letting the older scrunched her nose.

 

- - - - - - - 

 

 

Everyone gave a big applause as the curtain slowly opened and the auditorium began to darken. Later, there was a beautiful lady appeared on the stage. The Snow white.

 

Yunshi smiled and clasped her hands together, anticipating the show.

In the same time, Miyu was doing the same.

 

Her forehead furrowed as an ugly witch appeared with a basket of red apples. They looked yummy but poisonous. Yunshi shook her head a little. No. Please do not eat it Snow White. She was praying quietly although it was just a show.

 

“Please do not eat it, Snow White Unnie.”

 

Yunshi slowly looked at her right side. It was Miyu. She smiled, seeing the adorable niece of her. They both sure have a very strong chemistry.

 

Then, she removed her sight back at the stage but she spotted something. One of the character on the stage. She narrowed her eyes for a better view. Wait, isn’t the person who being the tree is him? That person I stepped on? Her eyes were fixed on the tree instead of the Snow White who soon would receive her first kiss to be alived again. She was too immersed staring at that minor character. The tree man.

 

“Imo. Let’s go.”

 

She was snapped.

“Eh?” She gazed at Miyu with a questioning look. But then realized that the audiences were heading out. Wait, the show had finished? Oh, no! She pouted. “Hmm. Okay,” she answered shortly, not in a good mood. This was the first time she found, the minor character was way more attractive than the main.

 

 

 

Since when the tree is nicer than the hero?
Day 6
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Dear readers. WHERE ARE YOU? WHY YOU NOOO COMMENT?
You guys broke my heart. *Lemme cry. How could you. lol XD I'm being a dramaqueen.
But yeah, where's my lovely readers? I mean, look at the comment box. There's no comment at all.
It sliced my heart that I feel I wanna die. XD lol no jk 
That's all. Thanks for reading and DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! :D