Chapter 9

Competition For School or Love?

 

Chapter 9

Eun Ha's POV

-We only have 3 hours left! I really don't want this to end. It was so peaceful yet comforting. We were in the car again, and he's surprising me again. What I find really sweet, is that he planned this whole thing out. I guess he actually put some thought into this. I hope this will last....

-"Eun Ha neumo yeppo. Micheo..." He was singing all these SHINee songs for me, and they sound really nice! I really like his voice. It's so mezmerizing and I makes me want to fall asleep. Not in a boring way, but in that comforting, soothing ,"everything-is-going-to-be-okay." way.

-"Jonghyun-ah, why are you so cheesy?"

-"You don't like it?"

-"I really, really like it, but only certain guys could do this-be so thoughtful to his girlfriend wnough that it's cheesy."

-"I guess I'll just have to be cheesier."

-"It's okay. I like this the way they are."

-"Hmm. We're here." We stopped and got out of the car. Han river was beautiful with the sun shining down on its gentle waves. The sun was warming our backs as we walked hand-in-hand along the river.

-"Where did you learn to be so romantic?" We sat down on a bench, facing the river as we were still holding hands.

-"It's a gift." This boy is very cheeky.

-"You know this wasn't what I brought you here for right?" I was confused. Then why did he bring me here?

-"Follow me." It's as if he read my mind. We walked along the shore for a good 15 minutes and my feet were starting to hurt. But, we reached are destination. Swan boat ride.

-"Ajusshi, could you give us one of the boats?" He asked the smiling man who was sitting on the fishing chair.

 -"Of course! Wait for me here." He got us a boat and Jonghyun payed for the both of us.

-"Now you take good care of your pretty girlfriend there young man. She's a keeper." We exchanged glances and we blushed. He held my hand even tighter.

-"Don't worry, I will take good care of her." He helped get in the boat before he got in. What a gentlemen! We paddled until the shore we came from was not in sight.

-"There is a reason why I brought you here. Before my parents divorced, so back when I was a kidmy parents have always brought me here to play. My dad would fish and my mom would help me make sand castles. We would eat icecream and go home afterwards." His eyes looked a bit sad and teary. I could see that he really missed those times. I hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder.

-"It is okay. I will come with you whenever you want to come. Dont feel sad."

A/N: Sorry for the short update! I won't update for a while because I'm on my grad trip and Saturday is my JYP audition! Wish me luck! Sorry!!! (: