Chapter 24

Competition For School or Love?

 

Chapter 24

Key's POV

-Ok, the only reason why I was shocked was...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HOW COULD SOMEONE BE SO UGLY!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA!!! And why does she have she same clothes everyday? What does she think she is? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a sad, sad fashionista wannabe. That is so hideous!! Oh man, I thought she was ugly before, she's worse now!

Your POV

-"My name is Mi Jin. What's yours'?" She had a bright smile on her face and she was actually really pretty. Too bad Key doesn't see it.

-"I'm _______, that's Yuni and that's Eun Ha."

-"Hi guys!"

-"Do you live and work here? I heard in camps they do that", I asked.

-"Yeah, sadly. I wish I lived in the city and went to school instead of being home schooled."

-"The city isn't that great ; school is worse." Eun Ha said.

-"Well, it must be great if you haven't been there fore 5 years."

-"5 YEARS!!?!" We were pretty shocked.

-"Yeah, it right." She sighed.

-"Anyways, weren't you in the same group as a bunch of boys." Ahh.. finally. I caught a gleaming look in Eun Ha and Yuni's eyes and I knew exactly what they were thinking.

-"Yes, those were our boyfriends and their friends. We decided to have a all girl's night without them." I explained.

-"Since we already finished our dinner, let's go to our cabin!" Yuni hooked arms with Mi Jin and started skipping to our cabin. She turned back to give guy the "Devil eyes", and continued to head towards the cabin.

-"Eun Ha, let's give her a make over and run into the guys. Key must be lonely." I snickered.

-"HURRY UP THEN!!!" Eun Ha dragged me along with her as she ran back to the cabin.

-"Mi Jin! Let's give you a makeover!" I pushed her on the chair. Let's get this party started. Maybe then, Key might learn to be less shallow.

 Mi Jin's POV

-After half an hour later, my hair was curled and my nails were painted black and white with stars. I had a white tank top on and my flannel shirt tied on my waist. I had black skinney jeans on and make up on my face. I have no idea what they did to me but I'd say I looked pretty good.

-"SEE, YOU ARE PRETTY." Yuni smiled.

-"BEAUTIFUL MY GIRL~" Eun Ha sang, clapping her hands and jumping up and down.

-"KEY'S GOING TO LOVE YOU!!!" _______ yelled. And then everyone became silent.

-"Who's Key?" I asked.

-"Never mind that, let's go take a walk!!" Eun Ha pushed me towards the door and we began walking around the camp as I showed them around.

Eun Ha's POV

-"Where are those stupid boyfriends of ours?" I hissed to _______.

-"We better find them soon." She hissed back. Soon, as we approached the turn, we found them.

-"JONGHYUN!!!" He nearly ran me over with his giant bear hug. _______ and Onew were having some staring contest, and Minho and Yuni were star gazing. Taemin was playing on his phone and Key? He was staring at Mi Jin like there was no tomorrow.

-"Let's leave Key and his new friend alone." I whispered. He nodded and made eye contact with the other guys and we slowly walked away from them.

Key's POV

-Oh wow...She looks amazing now! Oh Wow...What did they do to her? She looks...hot....

-"Hi! I'm Key." She smiled.

-"I'm Mi Jin." Wow, what a pretty name!

-"Do you want to go on a walk with me?" I asked bravely.

-"Sure." There was a silence as we walked. The stars were really pretty just like her....WHAT AM I SAYING???????????

-"Uh..ahem..You different from before."

-"Yeah, your friends changed my look completely." Well, obviously.

-"You look pretty, just like the stars above us." WHAT IS GOING ONNNNN??

-"Thank you." I wondered if I look good enough. When she wasn't looking, I fixed my hair and flipped it. She looked at me and smiled.

-"You know, you're really pretty for a guy. Do you have any sisters?" SHE CALLED ME PRETTY!

-"I wish I did. Then I could go shopping with them." I told her. She gave me a slightly wierd look.

-"No, I'm intrested in woman. I just like to dress the best ,you know?" She nodded.

-"How about you? Are you an only child as well?" I tried to change the subject.

-"Yeah, it , really. I have don't have any long term friends, only short ones and I don't have any siblings or other kids my age here either." She sighed.

-"Well, I could be your friend." I offered.

-"Thanks, then." We reached an opened field and we sat down beside each other on the grass. Thank goodness that there wern't any poo or bugs of any sort.

-"What a bright night. You can't see this in the city."

-"Yeah, but I like the city, though. Nothing ever happens here."

-"But it's peaceful, stress-free and a really good place for star gazing, something you can't do in the city. And I'm a city person so I know it feels to be in the city."

-"I guess...Key, what time is it?" I looked at my Rolex watch.

-"11:08."

-"Oh! Let's stay until it's 11:11!! When we make a wish then, it will come true!"

-"Really?"

-"Yeah!" She suppressed a yawn.

-"If you're tired, you can rest your head on my shoulder." I offered. I am such a Minho tonight!

-"It's okay, no need really."

-"There is only a minute left now, just rest." I gently tilted her head on my shoulder. I saw a small smile on her face.

-"Thank you."

-"Your welcome. Hey! It's 11:11!! Make a wish!" I closed my eyes and wished for Mi Jim to come to the city with us and go to the school as us. I wonder what she wished for.