Chapter 8

Competition For School or Love?

Chapter 8

-I feel so happy!!! When I kissed her, I felt dinosaurs roaring in my stomach. I can't wait to see her again! Hmm, who would be a good match for _______-shi. I want to go on a double date with Eun Ha, and she would probably invite ________. Well, I know she's very smart, so maybe Onew hyung? Yeah! Onew hyung! I decided to call Eun Ha first.

-"Hello?"

-"Don't you mean baby?"

-"Jonghyun?"

-"Yes, baby it's your boyfriend."

-"It sounds wierd. Don't say that."

-"What do you want me to call you then?"

-"Eun Ha."

-"Well, EUN HA I was wondering if you want to go on a double date with me, Onew hyung and _______?"

-"Sure! I'll call _______ . And I changed my mind, don't say my name. It sounds like you are cursing it."

-"I know! I'll call you cookie, because we make cookies for each other!"

-"Aww! That's perfect! What about you? Dino!!!"

-"Then you're lion."

-"Fine, fine. But Lion isn't cute at all!!"

-"But it's cute to me!"

-"Fine, call me whatever you want! But hey, _______ and Onew are my favourite couple!"

-"WHAT! WHAT ABOUT US!?!?!?!"

-"No, I mean since the beginning of kindergarten, they were meant to be." Very True.

-"I agree will you a hundred percent! Let's hook them up!"

-"We should do that. So what time tomorrow?"

-"I'll pick you up at 12 tomorrow and Onew will pick her up at 3."

-"Why do we have to be earlier? "

-"Because I want to spend more time with you." Hehe.

-"Ok, what are we going to do? Watch a movie."

-"We are going to watch 'Fast 5'."

-"Yes! I wanted to watch it too! Good night Dino."

-"Bye cookie!!"

-"Bye cheesy!"

Your POV

-Eun Ha called me to ask if I want to double date with them. Hmm...I have to see whether Jonghyun treats her right or not. I'm going to see if Jonghyun is true to his words. There are 25 more days until the test..wait..25??? THAT'S GRADUATION DAY!!!! I actually have 20 days left, excluding the trip would be, 14 days!!! STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY NIKA NIKA NIKA.... Okay, I'm just ruining the song. But since Eun Ha asked, I have to go on that date with them. I went to Eun Ha's house to help her choose clothes, because she didn't really have fashion sense apparently.

-"Eun Ha, why don't you wear the pink skirt your mom made you wear the day that Jonghyun noticed you. It has a meaning to it, don't you think?" I looked up from my math formulas as she was starring at her wardrobe. She has fifteen minutes left, but I have 3 hours and fifteen minutes. Not tht I'm nervous or anything.

-"But it's so girly, and not me. I want to wear soemthing that represents me, you know."

-"But it's your first date with him."

-"Fine, fine." So in the end we picked a white layered tanktop with  the pink skirt, sandals and we tied her hair up in a ponytail. She had a silver heart bracelet,  a pink crystal necklace and a simple small pink heart studded earrings. And a small pink purse to top off the look. She looked even more beautiful than before!

-"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" I squealed.

-"WHOAH! IS THAT ME!?!!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!!!!"

-"SClear lip gloss, silver nail polish and a tiny spray of mango mandarin perfume. What do you think?"

-"I-I...look..pretty???" She looked so amazed.

-"VERY PRETTY." She looked better than Lee Hyor Ri!

-"What do you think Jonghyun will think?"

-"That he has the best girlfriend a boy could ever have!" She blushed.

-"Do you think so?"

-"Yup! No go, go, go!! Lover boy's waiting for you!!" She blushed even harder. The doorbell rang and I hid in a corner, as I pushed her towards the door.

-"E-E-Eun H-Haa??" HAHAHAHAHA!! LOVER BOY IS SOO SHOCKED. HE WAS SCRATCHING THE BACK OF HIS HEAD WHILE HOLDING ROSES!!!!! HOW ROMANTIC!!!

-"Jonghyun, you ready to go?" He nodded.

-"These are for you." He handed her the flowers and she smiled.

-"Thank you." Well, I should leave these lovebirds alone. I tiptoed through the back door and left.

Jonghyun's POV

-SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! OMG!!!!! Wow!!!! She came back from putting the roses in a vase and smiled.

-"You look even more beautiful today." I said softly as I helped her get in the car.

-"Thank you! So what do we do now?"

-"You'll find out soon enough. But right now, I want to know more about you."

-"I like black, white, purple, light blue. I like to eat Chinese and Italian food. And I like icecream, cookies, chocolate and yogurt a lot. I love Hello Kitty and Choco Cat and some teddy bears-not the scary ones." Hm..I have to remember that.

-"I like green, blue and black. I love to eat sushi, kimchi, cookies and treats and coke. I like Mario mushrooms and romantic things. But most of all, I love you."

-"You are so cheesy!" She slapped my arm lightly.

Eun Ha's POV

-"BUT IT'S TRUE~!!! Well anyways, we're here!" (PLAY SHINee's ROMANTIC NOW!)You could tell from the outside that it was a small, dark coffee shop-not starbucks like at all. It was dim, yet welcoming. He opened the door for me, and we went in. There was a small, lighted waterfall display and a crystal chandelier. They walls were dark-red-brown. (It sounds prettier than I describe it as.) We were lead in by a fancy waiter and it was a room for two. Inside were candle on the table, and 2 cups of coffe and 2 slices of tiramisu and a fruit salad for each. EVERYTHING WAS HEART SHAPED! <3 How romantic!! Jonghyun pulled the chair out for me. Awww!!! As soon as we sat down, he grabbed both of my hands and looked into my eyes.

-"I want to show you that I actually meant everything I said to you. I want to show you that I'm serious about being with you." His voice was low and umm...seductive? UH-OH!!!

 -"You better mean everything you said. I will kick your if I catch anything." I think I just ruined the moment.

-"Don't worry, I won't ."

-"We'll see about that." First sip of the coffee..OMG!! SOOO GOODDDDDD!!!!

-"THE COFFEE IS SO GOOD!!!" He chuckled.

-"That's why I brought you here. I knew you'd like it." THE TIRAMISU WAS HEAVEN!!! THE FRUIT WAS SO SWEET!!!

-"THE FOOD IS SO GOOD HERE!!!" I started eating like a pig. I don't care whether he's here or not.

Jonghyun's POV

-This is exactly why I like her. She doesn't care what other people thinks and does whatever she wnats or think is right. I know how she likes food-especially dessert and that's why I brought her here. I wonder if she'll like our next stop...