Chapter 16

Competition For School or Love?

 

Chapter 16

Taemin's POV

-It was after school and I was looking for Onew hyung like the way Key hyung planned it. Minho hyung went to get snacks for us at the nearby coffee shop  Onew hyung always goes to when the Mexicana Chicken and KFC are on holiday or closed. Key hyung made a quick stop home to "freshen up".  Jonghyun hyung and Eun Ha noona were going to stall _______ noona so Key can get to the library first. I spotted a boy with brown hair with his head down walk out the school, towards my direction. 3:45PM. Right on time.

-"Hyung!" I ran over to the sad looking Onew hyung. "Where are you going? Do you want to hang out with me today at the LIBRARY?" Hopeful he got the message.

-"No thanksn Taeminnie. I think I'll go myself." Even better. I pretended to pout and gave him puppy eyes.

-"Okay hyung." I drooped my head and walked out the school and hide behind a bush. Sure enough, he was heading to the library. I realized I've just recieved a text from Key hyung.

From: Key Umma

To: Jonghyun, Eun Ha,, Taemin, Minho

I got the treats from Minho and I'm already at the library. Jonghyun, Eun Ha. Que! PLaces everybody!

It seems as if we were making a scene. I saw hyung reach the doors so I replied to them.

From: Taeminnie

To: Jonghyun hyung, Eun Ha noona, Key Umma, Minho hyung

Onew hyung has reached the doors! PALI!! PALI!!!

I quickly ran to the washroom and changed into a t-shirt, basket ball shorts, sneakers and sunglasses to top of the look. Not to mention a bizzare faux gold necklace I borrowed from Key hyung. He has such wierd things in his locker. I stuffed my clothes into my locker and I grabbed Minho hyung's basket ball and went in the library. Jonghyun hyung and Eun Ha noona have already taken a seat in the library with their backs facing Key hyung's table. They were pretending to be a cute couple flirting with each other. Key hyung changed out of his uniform and into one of diva outfits, the one Jonghyun hyung said was "y". He had the treats Minho hyung bought him out and he sipped his coffee calmly with his books out. Minho hyung was wearing the same type of clothes as I was, sitting in the corner reading a sport magazine with sport drinks. I walked over to him and sat down. Onew hyung was sitting 2 tables away from us studying half heartedly.We were just done "setting". We were all in our places, and all we need to do now is to wait for _______ noona.

I saw a familiar figure walk by and I grabbed my phone and texted them.

From: Taeminnie

To: Jonghyun hyung, Eun Ha noona, Key Umma, Minho hyung

_______ noona is here!!!! Key hyung, be very gentlemen like!!!!

She walked in the door and I pretended to be intrerested in the sports magazine in front of me. I sure hope this works.

Key's POV

-Everything was in place. 3...2...1... LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! I always wanted to say that.

-"Oh! _______-shi!" I waved her over. I stood up and and pulled her chair out for her.

-"Thanks Key!"

-"My pleasure." I bowed like those American movies I watched with Jonghyun and Minho last summer. Movies are everything. Right now, I feel like I'm acting in a movie. So, let's get this movie started.