Chapter 11

Competition For School or Love?

Chapter 11

Jonghyun's POV

-"Close your eyes." This is going to be fun.

-"Wae?"

-"I want to surprise you on where we are going to eat."

-"Fine."

Eun Ha's POV

- After a couple minutes we turned and completely halted. The pat several minutes in the car was completely silent. None of us really said anything

-"You can open you eyes now." I opened my eyes to see...his house. HIS HOUSE? That's where we're going to eat. Whose cooking?

-"Don't worry, I'm cooking." He chuckled, as he responded to my mental thought. I guess my expression showed it all.

-"You can cook? I rather that I cook than you setting your house on fire." I said as we walked in.

-"Hiya, are you underestimating me?" I nodded.

-"Who do you think cooks in an empty house with no one else to cook for them." I almost forgot his family situation.

-"You? I'd think you eat take out."

-"I have face like this and you think I eat take out? You know how much acne that could give you? It's so unhealthy it can-" He hangs out with Key too much.

-"I get it, I get it. Go cook for your majesty."

-"As you wish." He bowed and left. Pabo.

-"Can I help you?" I asked.

-"No!! Go tour around m-our castle! Go! Go!" Psht. HIS house is OURS already ehh??  Hee hee...Mrs. Kim Jonghyun....Mrs. Kim....Kim Eun Ha....Pretty....Aish! What was I thinking??? I walked into his living room and there were 2 black sofas, creating an "L" shape, surrounding a large flat screen TV. In the middle, was a glass coffee table that was on top of the snow white carpet. A large green plant leaned against the window as the clear white curtain covered them. Who the heck was his interior designer? It's beautiful, yet modern. His study was spotless. Not a single pencil, pen or paper was out of place. His dining room consisted of a large hanging chandelier and a fragile looking glass table and chair set for 6. His family room was a little more "normal" for a boy his age. Still clean, but it was a room painted black with Nintendo games and controlers all stacked neatly.His Wii, DVD player, and other games were neatly placed on to the shelves under the TV. Another shelf was on the wall-filled with CDs from all my favourites! I ran to the shelf and started reading  the album names. Fact and Fiction, Hello, Run Devil Run etc. I smiled to myself as I thought of him singing to me again. I sighed dreamily-until the CD fell on one of the couches, I was back in reality. Next, I went upstairs and saw the guest rooms were kept tidy too. Then, the best for last-his room. It was the same as the last time I saw it. I flopped on his soft bed and sighed. It smelled just like him. I put my head on the pillow and yawned. What a tiring day. I slipped between his bed and blanket and dozed off.

Jonghyun's POV

-"Eun Ha!" I placed the plates on the table.

-"Eun Ha!" I peeked in the living room, the family room and the study. Where was she? I went up and searched the guest rooms and the washrooms. Could she be in my room? I opened my bed room door and chuckled. A sleeping Eun Ha was on my bed. Normaly, I'd let her sleep but since I worked so hard to make dinner today, there was no way I'm letter her sleep. I got on my bed and hovered on top of her. What a sleeping beauty...err goldilocks? Nah, this house will eventually be partially hers anyway. Hehe. I brusher her bangs and kissed her forehead. No movement. I kissed her lips this time, and I felt the electricity shoot through me. I smiled. I shook her shoulder.

-"Eun Ha! Wake up! Dinner's ready!!" She groaned and pushed me away. I shook her again and she groaned.

-"Jonghyun, go away. I wanna sleep." Hmm..What will get a sleepy, stubborn girl to wake up?

-"If you don't wake up, I'll you." I said seductively.

-"Sure you will." She said sarcastically but I saw her shudder lightly at that thought. I came closer to her. Her sleeply body was between my legs.

-"Okay, maybe I won't, but I'll...TICKLE YOU!" I started to tickle her and she was screaming and laughing. Now I know that she's ticklish, I have all the power. Muhahaha!

-"Haha...Jonghyun ...stop!! Hahahahaha...Okay, okay I'll come with you."

-"Good." We walked downstairs, hand in hand will smile plastered on our faces.

-"I hope you like it. I cooked it just for you, and you have no idea how hard I worked on it."

-"It's really good!" As she tried the fried noodles, gave me a smile and a thumbs up. Chinese food FTW!

-"I don't typically cook Chinese food, so I hope it's good." Carrots, brocolli, shrip, BBQ pork, peas....

-"Wah! It's so good!" I chuckled. Mission success!

-"Eat more then!"

-"Oh, I will." True to her words, she stole some of mine!

-"Hiya!" I protested. "Save me some too!!!" She stuck out her tongue and ate ALL THE NOODLES ON HER PLATE! Yay!!!

-"Eunieeeee I don't want to hug a load of fat! Stop eating so much!"

-"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT!?!?!?"

-"N-no." I was just teasing her! Sheesh!!

-"Umm..Can you also call _______-shi to telll her that I'm sorry about Onew. He's never acted like this since i met him in grade 1!" She nodded and frowned.

-"And we thought they were a perfect match." She whispered and she continue to eat my noodles. I guess she felt guilty. I put my hand over hers and smiled. She looked up at me in confusion.

-"Don't worry, we'll find a way to fix this." She smiles and nods and she looked so beautiful. I sigh, wondering how I ever got such an amazing girlfriend.