Chapter 10

Competition For School or Love?

Chapter 10

Eun Ha's POV

-"Yeah, we will come with our kids someday. We will have picnics, build sand castles, eat icecream and go on boat rides." I blushed. Does this mean he's indirectly asking me to marry him?

-"That sounds like a plan." We just stayed there hugging, in the middle of no where.

-"Oppa, we have to go back now. _______ and Onew are probably getting ready." He nodded and let go of me. The trip back was silent, until he started to sing.

-"All I want is you. All I want is you. The only one is you. Only one is you in my life. (Life-SHINee)."

-"Oppa, your singing is really good." It sounds like angels coming from the sky on a dark, star-shining night.

-"I'll sing for you all the time if you want." I smile and nodded.

-"Eun Ha neumo yeppo..." I felt so shy, which was so not like me. My head was resting on his shoulder as he was singing. This moment was just so perfect.

-"Eun Ha, we're here." He whispered.

-"Hmm." We got off the boat and we started walking. My feet were still in pain but I tried to hide it from him. Then all of a sudden, he bent down in front of me.

-"I know your feet is hurting. Hurry up and get on." I hopped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I rested my head on his back as well. It was so comfortable! When I saw his car, I felt slightly sad, knowing it was the end of our alone time. He gentlely helped me down and opened the car door for me, motioning me to get in. Instead, I tip toed and gave him a peck on the cheek.

-"Thank you Jonghyun-ah. That was a lot of fun."

-"Anytime, my lion princess." I gave him a light hit on his chest and ran into the car and closed the door. I heard him chuckle.

Jonghyun's POV

-"The exams are coming soon. Are you ready for them yet?" We were driving towards the movie theater, our next stop.

-"Yeah, I have been studying while I was talking to you online."

-"Oh, so you wern't giving me your full attention?" I pretended to sound angry.

-"I-I..w-wel-l..sorry." She stuttered as she looked down.

-"I was kidding." She was so gullible.

-"Hiya!! That's not funny!! I actually thought you were mad."

-"I'm sorry." I flashed her a Jonghyun smile and she smiled back.

_______'s POV

-Where the heck is Onew? It's past 3 o'clock and he's still not here. -Ring Ding Dong- I pulled open the door and started spazzing.

-"Where the hell were you Onew? I've been waitin-" I saw another girl with him and she was how guys would describe as "breath takingly beautiful." She has shoulder length hair and the deepest eyes I've ever seen. The has the ideal body type to attract men-huge s-line and long legs. On top of that, she was wearing the lowest tank top I've ever seen and a mini skirt so short you might as well wear nothing. No wonder she's hanging out with Onew. + ert = Disgusting low life couple.

-"I was waiting for Ha Ri  right here." His arm was around her should and he pulled her closer as he said that. Disgusting.

-"Annyeong _______-shi! I'm Jang Ha Ri."

-"Annyeong! We should get going before Jonghyun and Eun Ha gets there." I locked the door as they got in the car. I took the back seat and throughout the ride, they were acting like some sick couple who couldn't keep their hands off of each other.  No, they ARE  a ciuple who couldn't eep their hands off of each other. Holding hands, pecks on the cheek-I'll stop there before I puke in his car.

-"Oppa!" She slapped his arm and giggled like a witch. much. How long before I puke? Where is that movie theater. You know what? I'll study the notes I put on my iPhone instead of wasting my time right now. Science: Work = force x distance.......

-"Oh oppa!!!" My hands were clenched into fists. I could feel that anger boiling within me was going to explode. Calm down, calm down _______!! You are the representitive of your school. You can't loose to a low life . No way can you loose your title to a . Keep studying _______!  Joules measure...

-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Oh My God!!!! Shut the up!!!!! I'm trying to study!!

-"AISH! CAN YOU FLIRT SOMEWHERE ELSE? I'M TRYING TO STUDY! GO GET A ROOM!"

-"Oh, sorry _______-shi!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Onew was tickling her. What a dirty couple. Aish! I looked out the window realized there was a traffic jam. But luckily, I also saw the theater in a walking distance. I unbuckled the seat belt.

-"Hiya! Where are you going?" Onew looked pissed. He was no right to be friken pissed right now. I opened the car door.

-"Anywhere but here." I got out of the car and stormed inside the movie theater. I saw Jonghyun and Eun Ha in the corner quietly holding hands as their other hands were holding food. They looked pretty shy too. Awww!! See?? This isn't anything like the couple I just saw. I went up to them and greeted them.

-"Hiya! Jonghyun your friend is such a ert! You better not be like that or I demand you to break up with Eun Ha right now." He looked really confused.

-"What are you talking about." I saw the disgusting couple in the corner and pointed to them.

-"I took off in the middle of the car ride becausew of them. They wouldn't shut up or keep their hands off of each other! It's disgusting!"

-"You jealous?" Jonghyun and Eun Ha were smirking.

-"Hell no! And Jonghyun, keep your eyes off of her or I'll kill you for looking at something so exposing while Eun Ha is right there!" I saw Jonghyun and Eun Ha take a quick glance and they looked like they've seen a live show.

-"Yebo-ah, I think I know what _______-shi means now. I feel a bit sick now."

-"Me too." The couple walked a bit closer to each other.

-"_______! We already missed the movie, you know?" Eun Ha smiled. Why was she smiling?

-"Yeah, let's just go home and study before they find us." We nodded and followed Jonghyun to his car. I sat at the back again. But this car was filled with laughter from everyone and stories and music. Way better than the other one.

-"Thanks for the ride home guys!" I closed the car door and walked into my house.

Jonghyun's POV

- I started driving towards our next destination. I actually had the whole day planned out before. But I decided to make it a double date. Since that didn't work out, I'll just continue my plan from before.

-"So what are we going to do now?" Eun Ha looked at me as if she was trying to suppress a smile.

-"Why are you trying not to smile? Am I making yuou sad?" I pouted cutely and she just poked my right cheek and laughed.

-"Did you see how pissed off _______ was? I think she likes him." Him? ONEW? SHe did lookk pretty mad, but it could also be from how wierd they were acting in general.

-"Maybe it was from how wierd they were acting." She shook her head.

-"It's a girl thing, oppa. You wouldn't understand."

Eun Ha's POV

-We were driving along our neighbourhood, and he still didn't tell me where we were going.

-"So, where are we going?" I asked as we passed a park. He parked in and smiled.

-"We're here!" We got out the car and closed the doors. The park was empty, except for the two of us. I ran to the swings and sat down. He did the same.

-"I actually planned the whole date incase the movie thing didn't turn out." He looked at me. How sweet was that? Even if we didn't work the movie thing he still had a plan. I guess that means he wants to spend the whole day with me.

-"I guess that means you wanted to spend the whole day with me." I .

-"Actually, yes and I was wondering a really interesting question."

-"And what would that be?"

-"Since when did you start liking me?" The question totally caught me off guard. I looked down and kicked the sand.

-"Since the beginning of high school." I whispered quietly.

-"I never knew you back then though." He looked as if he was in deep thought.

-"I know. We didn't even have a single class together until this year."

-"Then, how?"

-"I don't know. I guess I've always fallen for your looks and how cool you are." How embarrasssing is this?

-"What about my other sides and my other charms?"

-"I like them too. Once, I remember you helped a grandma find his grandson, Key."

-"Have you been stalking me?" He was now smirking. This is so..Aish!!

 -"No, Jonghyun-ah. What about you? How did you end up liking me."

-"You are the first girl who ever rejected me in my life. And you don't care how people think,  and whatever you want. And I think that is a very interesting trait." He was now running his hand through his hair, blushing and looking away. So cute! This, is the Jonghyun I like most-the one who feels like the boy next door. Then he stood up and lent me a hand to help me stand up and he lead us to his car.

-"Let's go eat." I nodded and got in the car.