Chapter 12

Competition For School or Love?

 

Chapter 12

Eun Ha's POV

-"Let's go stargazing tonight. It's beautiful outside." Jonghyun and his "romantic" date suggestions.

-"Hurry up then!"

-"Why? Tomorrow is Sunday. You can sleep all you want tomorrow." He dragged me outside into his grassy backyard. We were both barefoot, sitting on a black bench. I looked up and realized he was right. It was beautiful. The stars were twinkling brightly and it looked like a shower of tiny lights.

-"It's so bright outside. Look, the moon looks so bright, I can see everything." I kept my eyes towards the sky, staring at the star-filled sky.

-"Eun Ha, I have something to give you." I turned to Jonghyun and he put a metal bracelet on my hand. A single charm hung from it-a dinosaur.

-"The dinosaur represents me. And when a special event between us happens, I'll put on another charm." I hugged him. What a cute idea!

-"Thank you Jonghyun, for the bracelet and making today one of the best days of  my life." He hugged me back and kissed me on my forehead.

-"I love you Eun Ha."

Onew's POV

-I know, I know. What did I get myslef into? It felt so wrong, SO WRONG that I asked a bar hostess to help me with this plan. I thought it was a good plan, however I must have miscaluculated because it was way too extreme. I fet so uncomfortable with-what's her name again? Britney? Alexis? I don't know. All I know I messed up the plan big time. Hopefully my poker face helped my acting. I feel so bad for -sob-... myself!! I feel so dirty!! Where's my chicken!!!! Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Jonghyun's POV

- As promised, I called hyung that night. The first thing after he picked up, I questioned him.

-"Ya! What was that! I thought _______-shi was your date! Who was that creepy woman? What's wrong wiht you hyung? I thought you were better than that. I thought you had the most clean mind after Taemin! I have the dirtiest mind, BUT YOU HAVE THE DIRTIEST ACTIONS!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT HYUNG??? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY TO _______-SHI NOW??? WHAT IF SHE TELLS OTHER PEOPLE THAT WE'RE ERTED?" Ok, I kinda lost it after a while. you can't blame me though. The other line was silent, then it was followed by a sigh.

-"I wanted to make _______ jealous. I failed to do so. Now she probably thinks I'm so erted idiot that resulted from overdosage of studying." So he LIKES her?

-"You like ________-shi? Is that why?" Silence.

Onew's POV

-WHAT SHOULD I SAY?? SHOULD I TELL HIM THE TRUTH OR PRETEND THAT I LIKE HER???? I think I should tell him I like her, that way he'll make sure we have plenty of time together.

-"Dongseang-ah, hyung has something to confess. I like _______-shi."

-"WE KNEW IT! WE KNEW IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" Then the phone went dead. What the heck just happened here? I shrugged and laid my back on my comfy bed. Well, now I know not to hire someone to do that. They think the "boss" (me)wants . Nahhhh! I don't need that stuff. All I need is you, KFC.

Your POV

-WHAT THE HELL!??!?! I DRESSED UP AND EVERYTHING JUST TO WITNESS WHAT PEOPLE DO BEFORE THEY HAVE OR SOMETHING?? WHAT THE WAS THAT? AISH!!! I stripped my well thought out outfit on the floor and changed into my pyjamas. I furiously took my make up off and went to bed. I kept tossing and turning, not being able to sleep well at all.*Still I have romantic in my heart* Dang you Eun Ha! Can't you see I'm in a bad mood?

-"Eun Ha, I'm not in the mood."

-"I know, I know Jonghyun and I are sorry that we set you guys up. You guys seemed like the perfect couple and-"

-"Get to the point, Eun Ha. I want to sleep."

-"Onew likes you." WHAT THE ? ONEW LIKES ME? EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! HE PICKS HIS NOSE AND EATS IT IN GRADE 3!!! ALL HE EVER EATS IS CHICKEN!!! EW! EW!

-"EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S DISGUSTING." But I've gotta admit, he changed for the better. He's pretty umm..hot now. He shed his nerd act for a cute one couple years ago,and now, wow. Drastic change.

-"Onew's not that bad. He's Jonghyun's friend, so I support him!"

-"BUT I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND!"

-"Well, I'm stuck on both sides. It's a fact you guys are the school's Most-wanted-to-be-a-couple people. And you guys look good with each other. The smart, socialabe and popular couple."

-"No Eun Ha, I don't think I'm interested."

-"Then why did you seem so mad at Onew when he was with the girl?"

-"I-" Why WAS I so mad?

-"I spent time effort, money on making the perfect outfit and it went down the drain. Time I could have used for studying."

-"Are you sure you don't like him?"

-"Yes Eun Ha. Now may I please go to sleep."

-"Okay. 'night."

-"Bye!"

- Then I hung up. But was I really that uninterested as I said I was? Questions jumbled in my mind one by one as I tried to retire for the night.