Chapter 15

Competition For School or Love?

Chapter 14

-When we reached the science room, he pulled the chair out for me. AWW!! SO SWEEETTT!!! WAIT. EW!! EWWW!!! NOOOO!! EW!!! IT'S ONEW! LEE JINKI HERE!!! I know!! He's totally hot-no!!! I muttered a thank you and sat down, blushing. I wonder how our house would like? Our car would be...silver? A shook on my shoulder woke me up from my daydream.

-"_______!!!" I turned to look at my frowning teacher.

-"_______, what's the answer to the question." I had no idea, considering that I didn't listen.

-"57 degrees." Onew whispered.

-"57 degrees." The teacher looked confused for a second, surprised I got the answer and went to target Key.

-"Thank you." I said softly to Onew. From the corner of my eye, I saw a smile form on his lips. How cute.

-"If you want to truly thank me, same place and time." I nodded with a smile. And for the rest of science, that was all I could think about.

-After school, I headed straight for the library. I opened up my books and started studying. Even if he doesn't show up, I still need to study. I reviewed all my notes and was test-ready days ago. But there was less than 2 weeks left before the test, a week being a school camping trip. I already packed, and I'm ready to go! If Onew doesn't come, I don't know what I'll do to him! But he did. When I looked up, I saw him walking in with coffee and doughnuts.

-"Hey! I got us some snacks."

-"Thanks! So, are you ready for the tests?"

-"Not yet, but I'm getting there." He flashed my a silly grin and I couldn't help but smile. He opened the box filled with chocolate doughnuts-my favourite.

-"Chocolate is my favourite type of doughnuts." So we DID have somehting in common.

-"Me too."

-"But I wish they made chicken flavoured doughnuts."

-"But that does mix. The salty flavour and the sweet just doesn't work together. I think you should just eat them seprately. Out of soya sauce chicken, curry chicken, fried chicken, plain steamed chicken and baked chicken, which do you like better? "

-"I love all chicken the same-I LOVE CHICKEN!" I smiled. How could someone love chicken the point of insanity. I bet that this boy would marry chicken-if it were possible. For the rest of the evening, we stayed in the library studying and analysing our science results.

Onew's POV

-What a long day! I flopped onto my bed. Ah! This is da life! I decided to win this thing fair and square. But I want to see her jealous face again. So I asked her to study with me again tomorrow. I hope she likes my surprise. HAHAHAHA!!!! CHICKEN KING WILL GET VALENDICTORIAN!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Your POV

-"...So what is that suppose to mean." I was on the phone with Eun Ha, talking about my day with Onew.

-"HE SOOOO LIKES YOU!!! OMG!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!"

-"Whatever. I'm not that worried about love right now. I must win the last round of this game once and for all."

-"Aren't you winning by one?"

-"Yeah, but valendictorian is worth like a million points with the bragging rights and everything!"

-"You guys are so competitive. That's why you guys make a great couple!"

-"NO WE DON'T!!!"

-"Oh, _______! I can't believe you're still denying it while you asking me about this!"

-"Fine, I like him. Happy?"

-"OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!" She was just about screaming in my ear.

-"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! YOU GUYS MAKE SUCH A GREAT COUPLE!!"

-"You said that about a million times." I heard a lot of yelling rising in the background.

-"But it's true! I said it because it's true!!!!!"

-"Eun Ha, what is that yelling in the background?"

-"Oh nothing, don't worry about it! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW AND BE EXTRA PRETTY!!!! Bye!"

-"Good Night!"

-That was weird. I've been hearing a lot of yelling in the background in Eun Ha's house these days. I wondered if Jonghyun has been hearing them. I shrugged. Maybe Eun Ha was watching one of her dramas again.

__________________________________________________________________________________

-It was another day and I was excited...ish. But I would never admit it. I don't know why I like him. Maybe it was his smile? His competitive personality? But wouldn't that mean I like myself? That's really..scary. I don't know what it is, but like people say: Love is unexplainable. I kept a smile on my face as I walk into the school property. I saw Yuni hugging a guy. Good, now she can keep hands off Onew. But my smile fell when I realized the guy she was hugging WAS ONEW!!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!!!! ONE SECOND ONEW IS ALL LIKE "OH I THINK YOU ARE PRETTY !" AND OTHER SECOND HE'S HUGGING HER!!!!! AISHHHH!!!!!!!! I stomped all the way to the front entrance and swung open the door really wide. I heard a really loud bang and I then realized that  I had knocked Key with the door. That has got to hurt

-"OHMYGOD!! ARE YOU OKAY?? I'M SOOO SORRY!!!"

-"MY NOSE!!! MY BEAUTIFUL NOSE!!!!!!!!! OWW!!! OMG!!! I'M BLEEDING!!! AHHH!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!"

-"I'll bring you to the nurse!"

-"I'LL SUE YOU IF MY NOSE GET BROKEN!!!!!!! AISH!!!! AND GRAD IS COMING UP!!!! I NEED TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I SPENT BUYING BEAUTY PRODUCTS JUST FOR GRAD!!???? And...." He kept nagging as I brought him to the nurse. 

A/N I'm sorry for not updating these days! i'll try to finish this off before school starts! (: