Chapter 3

Competition For School or Love?

 

Chapter 3

Onew's POV

-Time for English! I'm so good at it that it's so easy! It's a class a have with _________! AISH! She's pretty good too...I guess. OKAY!! SHE IS VERY VERY GOOD!! But I really hate speaking out though. I NEVER made a mistake when I read out loud. So, I better not start now. After the class settled in, Mrs. Kang came in to teach us English.

-"Class, today we will be reading page 93 - 133." The rest of the class groaned. Damn, more work to study for.

-"Don't worry, we can read it out loud!" A chorus of sighs filled the room. I saw Mrs. Kang scanning the room. Sh*t. Sh*t. Don't pick me. Don't pick me....

-"Mrs. Kang, I would really like it if Onew-shi would read for us. He has such a good reading voice." DAMMIT!!!! _______!!!! AISH!!! I HATE YOU!!! REVENGE I SEE???? I put on my best "good-student-smile."

-"Mrs. Kang, I would love to read for you and the class."

-"Go ahead Onew-shi, you may start reading."

You're POV

-The bell rang as I headed to the cafeteria.  Those boys are going to stare at us again, like they do everyday. The "girls" too. I don't get it. What's so good about me?? But I like lunch because I finally, I get to see Eun Ha again. She was sitting at our usual spot, with her rice and meat. That was so Eun Ha-like. She was almost done her lunch already. She eats like a pig, but I love her anyway. I sat down and started mine. She looked at me and smiled, as if to say "Hi."

-"Hiya! I was so scared that you wouldn't reject Jonghyun. I know you like him, but he's a playboy and a ert." I said quietly, only loud enough for the both of us to hear.

-"I like him doesn't mean I have to date him. Plus, I don't want to date. It will totally ruin my 'no-dating-until-I'm-18' rule. I like that rule simply because if I also find someone who also never had a girlfriend before then that's so cute! Don't you think so?" This was always her theory about boys.

-"That's true, but right now you like Jonghyun though. And he dated millions of times."

-"That's why I'm not going to date him. Did I tell you how cute you and Onew were when you guys were doing the math contest? Both of you were shuddering when you were touching each other!!" I shuddered? Oh yeah... Wait...I DON'T LIKE HIM. I DON'T LIKE HIM!! LALALALALALALALALA!!!

-"ARE YOU KIDDING!!?!? I HATE LEE JINKI!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!" Now the whole cafeteria was quiet  and they were starring at me. I sat down and looked away. !!!!!! The cafeteria's volume gradually got louder and the "Starring-stalkers" were back to doing their own thing.

-"Hey baby!" It was Jonghyun and he sat himself beside Eun Ha. He threw his arm around her shoulder and puller her closer. She look so uncomfortable. She took his arm away, and sat further away from him.

-"Don't call me baby. I'm not one of your s." He chuckled. He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear.

-"Don't forget out date today baby. It's going to be hot." He slide his hand down her arm and left. What a ert. I saw Eun Ha shuddering.

-"What the hell was that?" I asked.

-"I don't know, but during music he kept starring at me as if he was going to eat me! OTTOKAE~~~~~" She put her head down on the table and sighed. I don't take music because I have no interest what so ever.

-"I'm not going to that date. You know that. Can you hide me at your house? And we could take the back door." I smiled. Knowing she lived far from school, I accepted that.

-"Sure! It sounds like a plan to me."

-After school, we snuck out the back door, and successful walked to my house. We tried to avoid as many people as we can.

-"Thank God he didn't find us! Now, do you have anything to eat?"

-" Go help yourself.

I have Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, Coke, sushi-"

-"SUSHI!" She went to kitchen as I headed for my study.

-"HEY! SAVE SOME FOR ME!" I yelled.

Onew's POV

- I, was in the library, once again. I was study for math this time when something inside me felt so empty. I had everything I need, so why does something feel missing. I turned around and realized something. _______ wasn't here today. Do you know what that means? SHE PROBABLY ISN'T STUDYING!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't believe she makes life so hard for me! AISH! I wonder what Jonghyun is doing right now. Isn't he going on a date him her best friend? Out of curiosity, I called him.

-"AISH!! WHAT IS IT!" I was NOT expecting that.

-"What's wrong dino?"

-"THAT B*TCH!! SHE LEFT ME STANDING THERE LIKE AN IDIOT FOR A FULL HOUR!! SHE STILL ISN'T HERE YET!! AISH!!!!"

-"Chill~~"

-"MY REPUTATION IS GOING TO CRASH!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ASKS ME OUT ON A DATE IN AVERAGE??? I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!! THER ARE SO MANY!! NOW, SHE REJECTS ME, THE KING OF PLAYBOY??? SHE IS GOING TO PAYYY!!!!!" Then he hung up. How rude!! And I'm his HYUNG!! Ok, studyyy!!!! Onew fighting!!!!

Jonghyun's POV

- I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT GIRL MADE ME WAIT! NOBODY MAKES ME WAIT!! AISH!!! ALL THOSE PEOPLE WERE LOOKING AND TALKING AT ME WHEN I WAS WAITING FOR HER!!! TOMORROW, SHE IS SO DEAD!!!! I drove car home and made a mess out of my room! AISHHH!!! Wait...I have an idea.

Eun Ha's POV

-I started walking back home. It was dark already, with shining starts in the sky. _______ insisted I wait for her parents, but I said that I would just walk home. I hate where my house is. I have to go through this stupid park where these drunk men hang out and about 12 blocks after that. Honestly, I'm scared. Maybe I should turn back because I don't think this is such a good idea anymore. I heard footsteps behind me and I quickened my pace. I started running when I realized I was in the middle of the park with the men surrounding me. A hand grabbed my arm from the back and aggressively pulled it against him. It was Jonghyun. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my long hair, making it look like he was kissing my cheek.

-" Baby!!! I missed you so much!!" Why do I feel so relieved and happy? But then I heard him whisper something.

-"You either come with me, or I'll leave with these rapists. I am really mad at you right now, but as the gentlemen I am I will bring you home in my car if you play along." His breathe hit my cheek and I felt myself blushing. I can't believe I like him and he's right there!!! Ok Eun Ha, you can do this. I put my hands around his neck and started kissing him. I felt him smirk and he started kissing me back. His hands were around my waist, pulling me closer to him. See what I mean that he's a ert? I bet those weird drunk people were thinking we were really bipolar and random. I broke the kiss because I was running out of air, but I got to admit that I actually liked it!! But I like him so it actually won't be that weird if I actually did like it.

-"Good choice." he whispered. And he gave me a peck on the cheek.

-"Let's go, Oppa!" I held his arm close to my chest and rested my head on his shoulder. I rejected him, yet he's still here!! He's so sweet! I may be a tomboy, but I totally have this side girly side to me! When we walked out of the park, I let go of him and mentally frowned. He got in to his car and I pulled on to the car door, and then I heard I click and I looked up to see him smirking. I pounded are the window.

-"Hiya!! I thought you were going to take me home!"

-"And I thought you were going to meet me after school." With that, he drove off. WHAT. THE. HELL!!!!  I continued walking and I heard footsteps. And I'm pretty sure this time, it's not Kim Jonghyun.