Chapter 4

Competition For School or Love?

 

Chapter 4

Eun Ha's POV

-I ran and I heard a bunch of footsteps closing in. I ran until I saw Jonghyun's car and he honked. I opened the door and I went inside and quickly closed the door. I was still panting from running so much, when I turned to look at him. I smiled at him, but he frowned back.

-"Thanks Jonghyun. Thank you so much. I'm sorry for not showing up for our date. I'll make it up to you."

-"Why did you reject me in the first place?"

-"Well first of all, no girl has ever lasted 72 hours with you. Second, You are erted, so if you me I'll get aids." He started laughing. I looked at him totally confused.

-"Hiya! I may be erted, but my ity is for my soul mate-not some ." Wow, that was kinda...deep? Coming from Kim Jonghun, wow...just wow. 

-"That was really deep, coming from you. So, when do I have to make it up to you?"

-"Never, I'm already over you." I bitter-sweet smile formed on my face. Now that I know that Jonghyun isn't as bad as I think he is, he isn't interest in me anymore. I sighed. Things happen for a reason right? I started to feel my eyelids droop. And eventually, I fell asleep.

Jonghyun's POV

-"Where do you live?" I focused on the road, not taking my eyes off of it.

-"Hiya! I asked you a question!" The reply was a loud snore. What the hell? I turned around to she her snoring loudly and peacefully, as if she was sleeping on a cloud. This girl is such a pain. I to my street and parked into my garage. I opened the door. It was empty, like usual and I carried her to my bedroom. Times like these, I'm glad I don't live with my parents. They got divorced and married different people but the keep the cash coming so I'm good for now. Laying her on my bed, I took her backpack, her shoes and her socks off. Then I kinda looked inside her shirt, just to see if she was wearing anything underneath-not for curiosity. I saw a white tank, so I took her plaid shirt off. Then I took my clothes off and changed in to a white under shirt and my shorts. Now she probably won't scream when she wakes up.  I crawled in beside her and closed my eyes. I felt her shift closer to me as she wrapped her arms around my waist. She kept saying my name over and over. Does she like me? Under the moonlight, her face was so beautiful-long hair, big eyes, high cheek bones and plump pink lips. When I saw her lips, it reminded me of our kiss. It felt so real. It was so different from the other kisses I've had before. I like it a lot better too. So, I leaned in and kissed her lips again and I felt the same emotions from before. My heart was beating so loud, that I could feel it against my ribcage. What was this? Adrenaline rush? I wrapped my arms around her too and I rested my head in her chest. I couldn't help but kiss her bare collar bone. Now why did I do that? As I listened to her fast heartbeat, I fell asleep too.

Eun Ha's POV

- I was sleeping so peacefully, until the stupid birds started singing. Aish! I opened my eyes. THIS IS NOT MY ROOM OR _______'s. I turned around to see a sleeping Jonghyun. Oh. My. God. He looks like angel. His features were so beautiful, y jaw line, pink lips, puppy eyes...I scanned his body and realized we were hugging!! OMG!!! I looked down. Good, I still had my clothes on, and he was sleeping on me. OMG!!!  Wait....WHERE IS MY PLAID SHIRT!! WHO TOOK MY SHIRT OFF??? WHITE TANKS ARE PRETTY REVEALING!!!!!!! I slowly tried to pry him off of me. Oh God. I wonder if his parents are home. I sat up and swung my legs to the side of the bed, and then I got pinned down. Well somebody was awake.

Jonghyun's POV

-"Who told you it was okay to leave?" I was now hovering on top of her. I wouldn't do anything to her. She's not worth it if she misses out first date.

-"I didn't want to wake you up I-"

-"I was already up."

-"I..uh..I'll just go home now." I let her go and she looked out the window. Then she looked back at me.

-"YOU LIVE THREE HOUSES AWAY FROM ME?!!?" I guess I do.

-"I guess?"

-"And um...why did you take my shirt off?"

-"So you can sleep better. Anymore questions and I'll do something worse next time." She nodded and started packing her things. She walked out my bedroom and I followed her. I followed her until she was about to leave. I grabbed her arm. She turned and I heard angelic music as her hair flipped. What the hell. I pinned her to the door, and she looked scared.

-"Do you like me?" Is she blushing?

-"No."

-"Then why did you keep saying my name over and over again?"

-"I don't know. I gotta go now. Bye!" I watched her as she ran to her house. So she did live three houses away from me. That's good. VERY good.

Eun Ha's POV

- It's a good think my parents are out. They were in Jeje Island for a meeting. I cleaned up, ate breakfast and went to school. I saw _______, and told her everything that happened.

-"OH MY GOD! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!!!??"

-"I DIDN'Y KNOW!!! I FEEL ASLEEP IN HIS CAR!!!!!!" Then the bell rang and we headed off the to gym.