Chapter 16

Competition For School or Love?

Chapter 16

Key's POV

-"_______-ah! I don't get this question." I scooted over closer to her and she started explaining the question to me. I feel really weird right now. Shudders! So like the movies, I look at the MALE actor as the FEMALE actor and "look at their intense features". Honestly, I just got a 97% in math. I don't need help.  I just wrote down half the steps on how to do it and pretended I don't know what to do next. And I AM NOT GOING TO SIGH IN THAT GIRLY WAY! No way!!!! Well, she WAS pretty. Long, dark brown hair, big brown eyes, pale skin, thin red lips...And she was tall! 171cm!! Almost taller than Jonghyun.

-"Do you get it Key?" Of course I do.But it was nice to hear a review of what I've learned. She had a pretty voice. I wonder if she could sing. Now I just have to make her ask a second time to make her feel like I like her...

-"Key??" She waved her hand infront of my face.

-"Oh? Yeah, I get it. Do you want a snack now?"

-"Sure." A girl who eats!!! OMG!! Yesssss!!!!!! Hey, HEY, HEY!!! I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO LIKE HER! SNAP OUT OF IT KIBUM!!!!!!!! She bit into her doughnut and had a little icing on the corner of her lips. Am I suppose to kiss her or wipe it for her? I don't want to lose my first kiss to her!!!

-"You have so icing here." I gentle wiped it with a napkin.

-"Thank you." I could tell she was embarrased. How cute.WHAT!!??!!? I'M NOT SUPPSOSE THINK IT'S CUTE!!!!!! Next step, flirt. BUT HOW?!?!?! I have no experience! Act like Jonghyun!!!

-"So, How was your day? Were you waiting to tutor me? Let me guess, I was in your mind all day long." Isn't that what Jonghyun would say to Eun Ha?

-"Have you been taking lessons from Jonghyun?" She SMIRKED?!?!?!

-"Of course not. We both have different styles and taste in girls."

-"Then what's your taste?"

-"Are you trying to to fit my standards?" Flash Key Diva smile here! She giggled and smiled.

-"Nope." SHe took a sip of her coffee. I did the same. I don't want it to be akward. I looked over at the 2min table and they looked over at Onew and gave me a thumbs up. I took a quick glance at Onew and he was looking at ________, fuming. I quickly looked at the Cute Couple and Eun Ha was leaning on Jonghyun's shoulder and Jonghyun had his arm over her shoulder, holding a "thumbs up" sign. Great so far! Keep it up Key! Now what should I do to make Onew snap?

-"_______, who would you marry if you had to choose someone from our school?"

-"Well, I was thinking of someone funny, smart, reasonable, good looking, honest and someone who has a special side to them that they rarely show."

-"Oh! I fit all of the above! Will you marry me?" I said jokingly after a grabbed her hands into mine. She giggled and I smiled.

-"You actually aren't a bad candidate for a boyfriend. I like honest guys, and I know for a fact that you are very honest." She still didn't move her hand away from me!  So I brought it up to my cheek.

-"You are one of the finest women on earth, _______." She blinked, not knowing what to say. Key diva FTW!

-"I was wondering if you are free on Saturday." SNAP ALREADY ONEW!!! I DON'T WANT TO SPEND SATURDAY WITH HER!!! THERE IS A HUGE SALE AT THE MALL!!!!

-"Oh, I was planning on studying on Saturday."

-"We could study together, If it makes you happier." I pressed her hand closer to my face. She has soft hands.

-"Or maybe we could go on a double date with Jonghyun and Eun Ha." I saw a "thumbs down" sign from Jonghyun. Tch, the greedy Dino. Then-did she just move closer to me?

-"Let's just go together, Key. Call me later, okay?" FRIK!!!!!!

-"Of course, _______! I'll call you tonight. Let me walk you home."

-"Okay!" As we called out, 2min and the cute couple gave me facepalms and Onew was no where to be found. Time for Plan B. And I already got it all figured out.