Chapter 13

Competition For School or Love?

 

Chapter 13

Onew's POV

- My plan is going VERY well if I do say so myself. First when we arrived at the school together, akwardly. We were walking side by side, but we weren't saying anything to each other. Her face was so funny! I could tell she was pissed off. Maybe my plan already worked. Maybe she already likes me. But this is just the begining.

-"Yuni!" I yelled. She was a close friend of mine and I'm going to use her to get _______ jealous. I could tell that _______ hated Yuni, just because sometimes Yuni would get the same mark as her. Perfect, if I do say so myself.

-"Onew-ah!" We hugged each other like we usually do. Yuni is that clingy type who likes hugs, probably a result from her American childhood. As we hugged, I could see _______'s face boiling with anger. Priceless!

-"Yuni-ah, let's go to class together!" I slung my arm over her shoulder.

-"Ok!" We walked off towards the school, leaving a very angered high school girl in the parking lot.

_______'s POV

- HOW DARE THAT ANGRY BIRD LEAVE ME OUT HERE, WALKING AWAY WITH MY 2ND WORSE ENEMY. Wait, that makes PERFECT sense. Enemy 1 + Enemy 2 = Disgusting couple. I can't beleive it's lunch and I'm still thinking about-

-"_______!!!!!!!!!!!" I turned to see Eun Ha waving her hand frantically in front of my face.

-"Are you Okay? You've been day dreaming for a while now. It's not like you to day dream." She took a huge spoonful of rice and stuffed it in .

-"I'm fine."

-"I bet you were day dreaming all sorts of things about you and Onew. Togther on a honey moon."

-"WHAT!? THAT'S MY LIVING HELL!!!?!??! WHY ARE YOU EVEN THINKING OF THAT!!!!!???"

-"Maybe because you are the school's most wanted couple." It was Jonghyun creeping behind Eun Ha.

-"Hey baby, did you miss me?" He gave Eun Ha a back hug.

-"Jonghyun!" and she turned around and hugged him.

-"Both of you! Get a room!"

-"After you and Onew." Jonghyun winked at me and continued to hug Eun Ha. I've got to admit that it was really sweet of him. No wonder why all these girls drool over him. I wish I had a boyfriend like that. Someone smarter than Jonghyun though....someone like...Onew? No way! But in terms of intelligence, yes. Looks? Onew is pretty cute and hot....No! NO! Maybe someone as cute as Taemin in art class. Or as hot as Minho in gym. Key was a pretty good mix of both.... All the SHINee boys were actually really good candidates for boyfriends...WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!!?

-"Hey Jonghyun, Eun Ha, and _______!" I turned around to see the most annoying person in the world.

Onew's POV

-"...girls loses interest if the guy doesn't talk to her." I was in the cubicle in the washroom, thinking of my next move when I hear these loud girls outside.

-"SO TRUE! LIKE ONCE....." So loud!!!! I don't care!!!! Wait!! I have to go "flirt" with her or else she'll won't think of me! I ran out the cubicle and walked coolly into the cafeteria and walked towards their table. I greeted them and took a seat beside her. I looked her straight in the eye and started talking to her.

-"How is your day _______? I heard that you were getting along with Taemin in art. He says you had one of the most outstanding pieces of art." Not a lie. Taemin says it's pretty well done.

-"Well, I'll tell him "thank you" the next time I see him." She seemed uninterested.

-"Minho says your speed improved in running and that you should try out for cross country." Her eyes lit up when I said his name. It got me pissed, so moved closer to her.

-"I'll-"

-"Key says your a genius!" DID SHE JUST BLUSH? I moved even closer to her .

-"But do you know what I think?" I whispered into her ear.

-"I think you are smart and beautiful." I said it so quietly only the both of us knew what I said. She smelled like strawberries. I wonder if there will ever be a girl who will smell like chicken?

-"Well, I gotta go! Bye guys!!" I walked out of the cafeteria, slowly winking and flirting with ither girls until I reached the door. I hope that worked.

Your POV

-What was that all about?? I looked at Jonghyun and Eun Ha and they were smirking.

-"What?"

-"Seems like you two have some explaining to do." I frowned.

-"What are you talking about?"

-"You guys seemed to have gotten closer." Jonghyun was wriggling his eyebrows and Eun Ha looked really happy.

-"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YOU AND ONEW MAKE SUCH A GREAT COUPLE!! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!!!"  What?

-"We aren't dating, Eun Ha."

-"But he looked so jealous when he was talking about the other boys. And he even kissed you on the cheek!!!" WHAT??

-"HE DID NO SUCH THING???"

-"REALLY!?!!? THEN WHAT DID HE DO?"

-"He said that he thinks I'm smart and beautiful. But-"

-"Awww!!!!!!!!!" She ran up and hugged me.

-"You guys are so cute togther!!! Hiya!!!!!!!!!!! Jonghyun you need to be better to me!!"

-"What!!!!??! I think I am really good to you!!!"

Eun Ha's POV

- Poor Dino doesn't understand. I flung my head a little more towards _______'s direction and he finally got it.

-"Yeah!! That is such a manly thing to say! I need to learn from him!!!!" I nodded.

-"See? Even Jongie says he needs to learn from Onew!! You guys make a cute couple!!!! You guys are going to have the cutest and smartest babies ever!! OMG!!!"

-"DON'T YOU DARE EVER SAY THAT EVER AGAIN!!!! ONEW AND I WILL NEVER HAPPEN! YOU GOT IT???" She seems really pissed off.

-"Fine. But Onew is actually a great guy. Even Jongie agrees." Jonghyun nodded. The bell rang and everyone in ther cafeteria started clearing up. The SHINee boys headed towards us, including Onew.

-"Eun Ha, we are going to steal you and your boyfriend and replace you guys with Onew." Key yanked both of us by the arm and Minho pushed Onew towards _______. The rest of us started walking out the cafeteria.

-"Have fun smart couple!" Taemin said cutely.

-"NOT TOO MUCH FUN THOUGH!" The rest of the guys screamed, except Jonghyun.

-"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH EARLY FAMILY PLANNING!!!!" Jonghyun yelled.

-"I don't see mini Jonghyuns or Eun Has anywhere." Minho said in an as-a-matter-of-fact way. Key nodded in agreement. I blushed and looked away.

-"How do you know we don't have one here?" Jonghyun placed his hand on my stomach and I shook it off.

-"!"

-"It's not ersity! It's love!"

-"What ever you say Jonghyun!"

Your POV

- HOW DARE THEY LEAVE ME HERE WITH HIM!! WE HAVE THE NEXT CLASS TOGETHER!!! I got up and started running towards the science room. Onew caught up with me and held my hand.

-"Let's walk to our next class, shall we girlfriend?" People were staring at us so I couldn't reject him.

-"Yes, let's!" I heard a lot of people calling us bad names but I didn't care for some reason. Maybe I got used to it. Or maybe it's because of the tingly feeling I got from my hand that was holding Onew's.....