Exams: 1 Month Countdown

Competition For School or Love?
Chapter One
Your POV
-IT'S THE END OF MAYY!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS??? ONE MONTH UNTIL THE TESTS!! MUST STUDYYYY!!!!! I ran to the library right after school to start studying. I sat at my original spot and started reading and taking notes.
-"Already here I see?" A VERY familiar and annoying voiced asked. It was Onew. My enemy in everything. School, sports, social life, art....EVERYTHING. To me, my life has only one quest-to beat him. My life has been a competition ever since day one of kindergarten. Since then, we fought over everything. It was a pretty even race right now-3981 vs 3982. He was winning by one. Yes, we even have a chart for it. I swear, all I have to do now is to win the tests and he'll be behind by two!
-"Of course I'm here. I'm always here." I said without looking at him.
-"That means you have no confidence and you will lose this race, meaning I will win." What a show off. I should tape it now so when he looses, his face will be twice as ugly and shameful. I have no idea what girls see in him.
-"You know, if I were you I would keep my mouth shut and start studying before I beat your . You don't want to loose to a girl right? Not after you lost 3981 times." I smirked.
-"When I win, you can wipe that smirk off your face."
-"That is when you win."
-"May the best student win." He stuck out his hand and I shook it.
-"May the best student win." He walked back to him own table, which was two from mine and I heard some whispers.
-"She is such a ."
-"She's doing that to attract Onew oppa."
-"What a ."
-"SHUT THE UP! I'M TRYING TO STUDY HERE! IF YOU GUYS WANT TO GOSSIP ABOUT ME AND THAT THING OVER THERE, THEN DO IT WHERE WE AREN'T LISTINING TO YOU AND YOUR STUPID ASUMPTIONS!" I screamed. The girls quickly packed up and left. I sighed. Finally peace and quiet.
-"So you encourage then to talk about us?" So much for peace and quiet.
-"No. I just want them to shut up. But trust me, that will never work."
-"Then maybe we should continue to let them talk about us then. Who knows, they may be right. You will fall for me someday."
-"In your dreams, retard. In your ing dreams."
- It was eight so I studied for about four and a half hours. Onew's still here. He's the only person left in the entire library besides me. I got a great head start today. I started studying math and science with all my notes taken for both subjects. I was about to pick up my English book when my stomach started growling. I heard I chuckle from the pathetic loser.
-"Shut up. I didn't eat anything since lunch." I saw him packing his books and I started packing too. I was late, so I better get home before my mom screams at me.
-"You wanna grab something to eat before we go home?" Onew asked. Onew. Ask. Me. To. Eat. With. Him. What the ?
-"ARE YOU OUT OF YOU ING MIND?"
-"Hey. It was an offer. If you don't want to eat then that's fine with me." There is totally something wrong with him.
-"I'm leaving." I announced. This is totally not right. At all. I walked outside and stopped. I realized how bright the sky was and smiled. It was beautiful. I took out my phone and took I picture with it. Just when I was about to put it away, a hand snatched it away from me.
-"HIYA!!! LEE JINKI YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" I ran after him. Not again. He always does this, and I really want to go home early today. I was starving and I can't live without food!! It's the most important thing to me, after beating this idiot that is. We ran five blocks until we reached my street and suddenly he threw my phone at me. Thank God I caught it.
-"Mehrong!" He stuck his tongue out at me and went inside his house. He lives beside me sadly. WHY MUST LIFE TORTURE ME SO!?!?!!

Onew's POV
--She thought I was studying today at the library? Oh please, I was reading some romance novels. She hates me, but I’m one heck of a deep guy. And this is when I thought of something…I have a new plan so I can win. I will use my awesome looking self to attract her and her fall in love with me. She would be so confused and then I will win! I smiled. This is the best thing you've ever thought of Lee Jinki! Even better than that transporter you made last year for the science fair! Now you have to win her black heart and win the tests! Not to mention valedictorian!