Life in Another Perspective Part 1

Body Switch!

The two of them sat on Wooyoung's bed for a long time, trying to figure out this supernatural phenomenon. "Maybe someone cursed us..." Wooyoung started. "I might know someone who hates me."

 

Curses didn't sound so convincing to Nichkhun, however. After all, of all the people Wooyoung could be stuck in, why did it have to be Nichkhun's body? "Maybe....it's unfulfilled desire?" Nichkhun suggested. This caused the other boy to widen his eyes. Any wider, those eyeballs might just pop out.

 

"Unfulfilled desire my . I have nothing to fulfill with you. No, something else. Think, Khun! Goddamnit. Use my head and think. What did you do or say last night that was so severe we had to switch bodies?"

 

"I would think of something if only your brain could function well in the morning." Nichkhun pressed his (Wooyoung's) temples. "Argh! I give up. Use my brain instead."

 

"Your brain smells of rotten fish in the morning." Wooyoung retorted sarcastically. "How would I know? Anyway, my brain works best in the morning. I'm a morning person." They sat there arguing about brains for a while until Taec knocked on the room door. 

 

"Breakfast is served. Are you guys still discussing?"

 

"Sheesh, we're almost done. Give us a moment more." Wooyoung said, groaning at the sudden interruption. This caused the other two boys to be in shock.

 

"Uh...anything you say, Khun." Taecyeon said and slowly retreated back to the kitchen, puzzled at Nichkhun's sudden attitude. So similar to Wooyoung...

 

When Taec was finally out of earshot, Nichkhun practically jumped onto Wooyoung and caused the other to fall back, hissing quietly, "Don't you use my body to be rude to people, Wooyoung."

 

"It's how I am. I can't help it. Anyway, I'm sorry. Could you let go of me?" Wooyoung pushed Nichkhun away and sat back up. "Oh God, can't you think of something?"

 

"I..." Nichkhun thought about what he did last night and suddenly remembered the wish he made. Did the falling star grant his wish? "I think...I made a wish."

 

"What?"

 

"I wished I knew how your life is...." Realization hit him like a slap. He jaw-dropped. "OH.MY.GOD!" They stared at each other for a good five seconds before Wooyoung finally slammed a pillow against Nichkhun's face. Thankfully, being in Nichkhun's body, he couldn't feel the least bit pain of getting hit.

 

Not knowing what to do about switching back, Wooyoung asked Nichkhun to get dressed, while he ran back to Nichkhun's room to find something more appropriate for school. Once everything was in order, he returned to his own dorm and ate breakfast with Taec and his body. Taec did all the idly conversations, asking Nichkhun (Wooyoung, to be precise) about his life. The most difficult part would probably be about Khun's memories in Thailand. One of these days, Wooyoung would need to kill Taec for loving Nichkhun's brother too much.

 

"Any interesting places in Thailand? I'm planning to go there in a year or two. I heard it's beautiful there." The big guy asked, looking at Wooyoung with his big, happy eyes and GOD! It's annoying. "I don't know." Wooyoung answered. Really, how would he know ANYTHING about Thailand? He'd never even seen it yet.

 

Nichkhun tried to in occasionally, feeling sorry for Wooyoung. The boy looked like he wanted to throw the toast he was eating at Taec. He hoped Wooyoung wouldn't do so. It would totally kill off any chances of him ever being noticed in school again. The thought hurt him. "I think Bangkok would be the best place to start."

 

Taecyeon's attention was diverted towards Nichkhun (Wooyoung's body) and the look on his face was sheer surprise. "How would you know that? Have you been there and you didn't tell me?!"

 

"I...uh....sort of. But it was a really loooooong time ago. I wouldn't remember much."

 

"Oh...well, that's okay then. Maybe you wanna go along when I go there next year. You can show me around."

 

"Yeah....sure." He noticed the glare Wooyoung was giving him. Taecyeon was too excited, however, to notice anything. He continued to eat his toast happily, and after breakfast, the boys met up with Minjun, Junho and Chansung, before walking off to school together.

 

Wooyoung was slightly mad that Taecyeon was treating Nichkhun like how the big guy usually treats him. But then again, since they were no longer in their own bodies, he couldn't complain. He followed behind them closely, listening to their loud chatters and crappy jokes. How lonely it must have been for Nichkhun to always be the backbencher. Then again, he only knew so little about Nichkhun. With looks like this, he could get any friends anytime.

 

School would be a pain though. The worst thing was, Wooyoung is supposed to have a dance lesson in the morning. He really hoped Nichkhun could dance, or he'll never see the light of day ever again. As for himself, when he checked Nichkhun's schedule this morning, it was filled with Physics, Mythical studies, Vocal lessons (that's still okay at least) and English. How dull!

 

________________________________