Life in Another Perspective Part 2

Body Switch!

Nichkhun looked at Wooyoung's schedule. His first two periods were Dancing. What should he do now? He is not as good as Wooyoung. Maybe he can pretend to be hurt. He changed his outfit and sat on the dance hall floor. Junho plopped himself beside him. The teacher came into the classroom. "I have some good news for you guys. Next month Rain will be here." The students started whistling. Nichkhun tried to understand what was going on. The teacher silenced the classroom. "Me and the principal thought that it will be good for you to show your talents. Junho, Wooyoung I want to see both of you after the lesson." Both boys nodded. 

Luckily the teacher didn't make them dance. Two hours passed with only basic movements. After they changed into their school uniforms Junho dragged him to the teacher's office. "You are already here."

Junho was beaming. "I couldn't wait about what you will tell us."

"You two are the best dancers in this school. I want both of you at the showcase finale ."

Nichkhun was panicking inside. But he couldn't say anything. Junho and he went to the cafeteria. He was speaking excitedly. "It will be wonderful. I have a couple of songs in mind. "

Nichkhun put his hand on his arm. "Junho I am not sure if I want to do this."

"What are you talking about? We have been dreaming this for years."

"I understand but ... "

" I don't want to hear it. You disappointed me Jang Wooyoung."


At the cafeteria Nichkhun was sitting alone looking at the food in front of him. He lost his appetite. 

"Oppa why aren't you eating?"

Nichkhun turned his head. He knew that girl. She is Wooyoung's girlfriend."I am not hungry."

"But this is your favourite. Maybe you are sick oppa?"

"No I am not. How was your class today?"

Not expecting this Jieun blushed. " It was fine. Composing is my favourite lesson. How was yours?"

"It was OK."

When she saw Taecyeon and the others she greeted them warmly and left the table. Nichkhun glanced at Wooyoung seeing how annoyed he was. Nichkhun smiled at him. They sat at the table. Minjun turned to Nichkhun. "Wooyoung how could you do this to Nuneo?"

Taecyeon looked between them. "Why? What happened?"

"There will be showcase next month. Teacher Namyoung chose Junho and Wooyoung for the finale. But this guy told Junnie he can't do it."

Taecyeon was shocked. "I thought dancing was your life. Why did you do that?"

Nichkhun was speechless. How could he say the truth. Then Wooyoung grabbed his hand. "We have to go practice."

Then he dragged him to the rooftop. "Are you out of your mind? This is a one time oppurtunity for me."

"You don't realize the situation we are in. What if we cannot switch back?"

"You should have thought it before you make some stupid mistakes. You wanted to know how my life is. Thanks to you I won't have a life."

Then he left Nichkhun alone. Nichkhun dropped to his knees and started crying. 


After talking to Junho and apologizing for his earlier behavior Nichkhun went to see Wooyoung. Luckily he was alone in his room. "What do you want?"

Nichkhun entered the room without permission. Wooyoung frowned at his rudeness. Then Nichkhun turned to him. "I talked to Junho. I will participate at the showcase."

Wooyoung was dumbfounded. "Is it your new solution to ruin my reputation?"

"Teach me to dance then. Aren't you the best dancer at the school?"

"What?"

"If you care about your reputation turn me into a good dancer."