Party and Confession

Body Switch!

Nichkhun woke up happily the next morning. After a short phone conversation, he went to school. He looked for his friends and found them sitting under a big tree. Minjun and Taecyeon were holding hands. He is faster than me. Nichkhun thought. Wooyoung was lying and listening to music. "Hey guys get ready for the evening."

Taec looked at him. "Why?"

Nichkhun sat beside Wooyoung making him stand. "My family is having a party. I asked if I can invite friends and she approved."

Wooyoung groaned."I don't like parties. They are too boring."

"Exactly. So I'm asking you to come." Then he turned to Wooyoung with his puppy face. Wooyoung tried to resist him. "Okay fine. But if I get bored, I will leave the party."

"Thanks." Than he kissed him on the cheek. Wooyoung blushed like a tomato. "I need to go. Practice with Junho. See you."

Then he practically ran away. Nichkhun laid down with a silly smile.


Nichkhun will be here in a moment and he isn't ready yet. The bed is full of clothes. Finally he settled on a black jeans and a red shirt. He spiked his hair up. Then watched himself on the mirror. 

"Why do I always find you seducing the mirror?"

"Hyung it is not my fault to be hot."

"Save these for your boyfriend."

"Nichkhun is not my boyfriend."

"And I am a panda." Then he dragged him out of the dorm. Nichkhun was waiting by his car. Wooyoung was amazed by his look. He wore a black suit. His shirt was buttoned down a little leaving his collarbone in view. Wooyoung gulped before getting into the car.

He felt nervous before getting into the house. What kind of people were Nichkhun's family.He silently followed Nichkhun inside.

"Mom,Dad I want you to meet my friends; Wooyoung,Taecyeon and Minjun."

The three boys bowed immediately. "We are glad to meet you boys. You are the first friends Nichkhun introduced us. He was always a loner."

"I am not a loner mom. I like being alone."

His mom caressed his cheek. "I know dear. Come there is someone I want you to know."

Nichkhun glanced at Wooyoung apolegetically but the latter turned his head already.


Wooyoung was sitting on a bench at the backyard. He couldn't handle seeing Nichkhun smiling to someone else. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Just passing time."

Nichkhun held his hand."Come I want to show you something."

After five minute walk Wooyoung saw a beautiful tree house. "We used to play here a lot. Let's go inside."

They were both sitting."This is bigger than my dorm room. Why did you bring me here?"

"I want to share everything I have with you. I love you Wooyoung."

"We should go back. Taec and Minjun hyungs ... "

"Why are being an Wooyoung?"

"What should I do then? Do you think your parents will let us be happy? We ... "

His words were cut by Nichkhun's kiss. Wooyoung let himself drowned in the kiss. After a while they broke up. Nichkhun held Wooyoung's face with his hands. "I will never let someone seperate us. Do you trust me?"

Wooyoung nodded. "I do. I love Nichkhun."

Then they kissed each other again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Did they do it or not?