When Worlds Collide

Body Switch!

When Nichkhun arrived at his dorm, he wasted no time to clean himself and change into a fresh set of clothes. Twenty minutes later, he was out of the door and on his way to Wooyoung's dorm. He was shocked to find the door open when he arrived. Taecyeon was nowhere in sight. For a second there, Nichkhun got worried that something bad had happened. He went in and quietly shut the door behind him. If the thief (assuming there was one) was still inside, he would try to get him where it hurts.

 

The sight that welcomed him, however, was not a thief. It was Wooyoung in his hoodie and trackbottom, and he was brushing his teeth.

 

"Khun." He called out, spitting out toothpaste as he did so. Nichkhun took a step back and wiped the toothpaste on his arms away.

 


"Wooyoung, we need to talk."

 

"Hold on. Lemme wash off first." Wooyoung said, going back into the bathroom. Nickhun took a seat on the couch, wondering why the door was left open. Was it intentional? How long had it been open? Where was Taec?

 

As he pondered about the door, Wooyoung returned to the living room and approached Nichkhun swiftly. He slammed a kiss against the Thai's lips, causing the other to gag in shock. "W-woo!"

 

Wooyoung pulled back, satisfied. He took a seat next to Nichkhun and started, "I guess you're wondering why I did what I did today?"

 

Nichkhun nodded, crossing his arms. He was sort of angry, because the whole thing badly affected his family's business relationship with the Song family. But he was also happy about the fact that Wooyoung had gone to that extent to keep him. The boy can be so ing adorable sometimes.

 

"Well, I did it because I thought she deserved it. I didn't expect her to faint though. I just wanted to surprise her."

 

"Who were there?"

 

Nichkhun had never met them personally before, so their appearance was puzzling to him too. Wooyoung bended his knees and rested his chin on them. "They're part of the student representatives in the school. I know it sounds weird because our school generally don't have one. But in actual fact, we do. Only those well-known and famous enough would be able to join the group. Someone like me and Junho for example."

 

The Thai blinked his eyes twice, rendered speechless at the sudden revelation. "Sort of like the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?"

 

"Yeah, but this is more like the League of Extraordinary Performers. We spot for talent and suggest names to the principal. Secretly, of course. Anyway, enough about the organization. This is about what happened earlier. Like I said, I met those guys in the club and we became band buddies. Whenever Taec found a place for us to jam, that's where we'll roll. I found out Victoria had been secretly dating the both of them while she was also 'secretly' dating me."

 

"What? She dated three guys at once?!"

 

"She's not exactly Miss Innocent. I left them to sort out the problem themselves. As for you, I got my own sorting out to do. What I did today was totally valid. I didn't want to lose someone I took so long to fall in love with. I'm done being the loner. I want to change. This is me, taking one step at a time."

 

"I...I'm glad you did what you did. I was really happy actually. I mean, yeah, I pitied my parents, but the thing is, this is my life. And I know I don't have the right to disobey them, but at the very least, I have the right to choose what I want. I made a mistake by not telling them that."

 

"Well, sort it out with your parents. So, are you cool with me?"

 

"I'm more than 'cool'.  I don't think I can ever stop loving you." Nichkhun said, smiling widely. Wooyoung rubbed his arms and scooted away a little. "Aish, you give me goosebumps nowadays whenever you get too cheesy with me."

 

"I like cheese." Nichkhun muttered, closing in the distance between them. "Don't you?"

 

"I don't." Wooyoung replied, realizing that he was at the end of the couch. There was no space to scoot away anymore.

 

"I can make you love cheese."

 

"How?"

 

Nichkhun leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on Wooyoung's lips. "I'll show you." His hands were rubbing the younger boy's thighs, making Wooyoung felt all steamy and knotted inside. "And you know what else?" Nichkhun continued, when he pulled apart from the kiss.

 

"What?" Wooyoung asked, panting slowly.

 

"I can make you love me more."

 

"You've done that already."

 

They kissed again, and then they made love.

 


 

The END!

 

No, kidding. Here's some extras.

 

What happened to Kyuhyun, Changmin and Victoria?

 

They managed to sort out their problem, but Victoria was now officially single, not even on the list of secretly dating anyone. The school found out about her little fling with Changmin and Kyuhyun and no one liked it. She tried to reconcile with Nichkhun, telling him that she would change for the better, but Nichkhun didn't want to buy it.

 

"For your information, Wooyoung and I are happily together now. So I'm sorry to say that I'm not single anymore." He didn't mean to anger her. But she took it badly. When Nichkhun's back was turned, she threw her heels at his head, causing a cut that required stitches. She learned to really stay away from him after that when Wooyoung threatened to kill her.

 

Wooyoung was joking of course. Or was he really? No one knew for sure. He just sounded so scary. After that scene, no one heard from her again. Taec moved into Minjun's dorm because Nichkhun wanted to move into Wooyoung's dorm. Junho and Chansung were still together of course. And they enjoyed every sngle moment of their relationship.

 

In the end, everything worked out. All thanks to the stars that had granted the boys' wish.

 

THE ENDDDDDDD!!!!! XD

 


 

 

Desireky, it had been a pleasure writing with you. Hahaha. We managed to finish this fic fast. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your own fic. I will be updating my other fic, Conflict of Love soon, but I'm also planning to start a new one. The title will be Coffee and Tea.

 

Question: Anyone here a fan of MBLAQ? I want to start a fic on them, but then I don't know who will read it.

 

Thanks for commenting, you guys. If you feel the ending is too short, well, I would have made it longer, but then I'm still improving on writing. Lemme read more first before I write. XD