I am You and You are Me

Body Switch!

Wooyoung came back after a while. He sat on his bed. "Why do you look at me like that?"

"You lied to him. Why?"

"I didn't want to spend my free time with strangers."

"But you invite strangers to our room."

"We have a music project together. It is late. I'm going to bed."

Taecyeon chuckled slightly. Wooyoung always runs away when he is confronted with something he can't handle. "It is only eleven pm. Let's sit at the balcony."

They sat on the floor and observed the view. It was wonderful. The stars were shining brightly. Then they saw a shooting star. "They say that if you wish upon a shooting star, it will be granted." Taecyeon looked at him.

"I wish for you to shut up. Your voice annoys me."

In a few minutes Wooyoung was asleep. Taecyeon carried him to his bed.


The morning sun touched his features softly. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at Taecyeon. The other bed was empty. "Ay this guy. Why didn't he wake me up." Then he got up dragging his feet to the bathroom. He had a quick shower. When he cleaned the steam off the mirror his eyes widened with what he saw. He blinked his eyes many times but the result was the same. He was looking at Nichkhun in the mirror. 

He wore the first clothes he found. They were a little big for him. But he couldn't care. He practically ran to his room. A sleepy Taec opened the door. "Oh Nichkhun what is it that brought you here at this early hour?"

Wooyoung struggled for a bit. "I had an idea about the project and couldn't wait to share with Wooyoung."

"Please come in. He must be awake by now. Nichkhun I am preparing breakfast for you, too."

Wooyoung was already on his way to his room. "Yeah whatever."

Taecyeon looked behind him. "He is moody like Udong in the mornings."


Wooyoung opened the door fiercely. There he was sleeping peacefully. He went to the bed and grabbed him by the collar. Nichkhun whined. "Five minutes more. Please I am very tired."

"Wake up sleepyhead. It is not time for leisure."

Nichkhun shot up his eyes. They widened at what he saw. "Wooyoung how ... How are you in my body?"

"I am asking you the same. How are you in my body?"