The Reward

Body Switch!

When Nichkhun woke up the next morning he felt an urge of happiness. Wooyoung was sleeping soundly. Nichkhun didn't realize he had such distinguished features. He planted a kiss on his lips. Kissing his own lips was weird. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom. After washing up he went to the kitchen. Taecyeon was preparing breakfast. "Good morning Taecyeon."

"Good morning Udong no Nichkhun. It is still confusing for me. Wonder how you deal with it?"

Nichkhun sat on one of the chairs. "I got used to it."

Taecyeon put some omelette on his plate. "You definetely would. How did it happen?"

"I made a wish on a shooting star to know Wooyoung's life."

"That's it. Do you it will work for me too?"

Nichkhun was startled. "Taecyeon do you like someone?"

Taecyeon blushed deeply. "I can't speak about it."

Wooyoung came and sit beside Nichkhun. "What are you talking about?"

Taecyeon served him food. "I was aking about his brother."

Wooyoung nodded. "You and your fanboying over him.


Nichkhun looked around him. "Why are we here?"

Wooyoung was scrolling through the songs. "Today is Saturday. It will be a good oppurtunity to practice. Junho would probably nag you about couple practice."

"He does actually but I am not in shape still."

"That's way I chose a different tactic. For every correct move you make I will give you a kiss."

Nichkhun's face was as red as a tomato. Wooyoung continued to . "You don't want me to kiss you."

"No, I want to."

Wooyoung gave him a flashy smile. "Then shall we start?"


Nichkhun slumped to the floor when Wooyoung gave the finish command. He was beyond exhausted. His throat was burning. When he looked at his watch. It was 2 pm.  His jaw dropped. He was dancing non stop for three hours. Wooyoung came and lifted him up. Then he handed him a towel. "You were  amazing. Should I give your reward?"

Nichkhun felt his heartbeat speeding. He closed his eyes in anticipation. Wooyoung held his hand and brought to his mouth. Nichkhun trembled when Wooyoung's (actually his) tongue draw circles on his palm. He finished with a sloppy kiss then let his hand go. Nichkhun looked confusedly. "You said  you will give me a kiss."

Wooyoung chuckled lightly. "And I gave you one."

"But it is ... "

"I never said it will be on the lips. You have to deserve it. Let's have a shower. I don't want you to get ill. It is my body in fact."

Nichkhun made up his mind. When he perfected the choreo he will take his wish. But it will not be just a kiss.