This is How I do it

Body Switch!

Wooyoung was sitting at the backyard. Why didn't Nichkhun come out? Maybe he should have stayed with him. He walked nervously around. Then Nichkhun came out. "Finally where were you?"

"There was something I needed to attend to."

"What did you talk to Mr. Song?"

Nichkhun didn't say anything. The road back to the dorm was silent. Nickhun took Wooyoung to his dorm. "Now will you tell me what is going on?"

Wooyoung sat on the couch. Nichkhun sat next to him and held his hand. "Mr.Song wants me to get married to his daughter."

"What? That . I am going to kill her. You rejected him, right."

When Nichkhun did not answer him Wooyoung stood up and began pacing in the room. "What is wrong with you? You will marry her."

"Wooyoung my family is working with them for years. I can't ... "

"So what? She will be your wife and I will be your playmate."

"I don't want to her marry her but I cannot disregard my family."

"Leave it to me. That messed with the wrong person." Then he sat by him. "You are mine and mine only."


Wooyoung entered his room angrily. Taecyeon lifted his head from his books. "Who messed up with you?"

"Being in love made you smart."

"Tell me may be I can assist you."

"No, you can't. But I know someone who can."

He pulled his phone and texted someone. Then he stood up. "Let's eat something. I am very hungry."

"Ya I need to finish this assignment."

"I will ask Khunnie to help you. Maybe Junnie is hungry, too."

In half an hour they were at the nearest place eating ddeokbokki. Nichkhun was looking at Wooyoung who was talking to Minjun silently. Was he angry with him for not rejecting. Wooyoung looked at him and smiled. "Why aren't you eating? Don't you like it?"

Junho hit his shoulder. "This is your first date. Why did you tag us along?"

"Is it true? You wanted to be alone with me?"

Nichkhun waved his hands. "No, I like all of us to be together."

After dinner, Wooyoung and Nichkhun separeted from the others and headed straight to Nichkhun's room. Wooyoung started to take off his clothes.

Nichkhun stopped him when he started unbotting his pants. "What are you doing?"

"Can't you see? I am staying here tonight."

Nichkhun put his hands in front of his chest. "Here? I am .. I am not ready."

Wooyoung burst in laughter. "That was the funniest thing I have ever heard. Did you really think that we will have ?"

"Won't we?" Nichkhun was very confused. Wooyoung made him sit on the bed. "No I want you to be my pillow tonight."

It took a few seconds for Nichkhun to strip off his clothes. Now they were in bed facing each other. "You always amaze me Woo. One moment you are a bad guy,the next moment you turn to the cheeziest man in the world."

"Maybe I am both of them. Let's sleep. Today was a very long day for me."


Sleeping with Wooyoung beside him was the best thing for Nichkhun. Then it got spoiled with the phone ringing. He looked at the screen and saw his mother's name. "Good morning mom."

"Nichkhun dear we need to talk. About Mr. Song's offer. I will pick you up in an hour."

"Ok mom. See you."

Then he turned to look at Wooyoung. He was sleeping peacefully. He changed his clothes and went outside. When his mother came, he was sitting on the stairs. Before he got on the car, he looked at the direction of his room.

He felt nervous when he saw Victoria at the table. "Why is she here?"

"What kind of question is that? She will be your fiance."

Nichkhun could not say anything. He was trapped.

When he came back to his dorm Wooyoung was watching TV. "Where were you?"

"I had breakfast with mom and Victoria."

"She doesn't waste her time."

"What should I do Wooyoung? My mom started the preparations."

Wooyoung stood up from his place. "You should buy yourself a nice tuxedo."

Nichkhun was shocked. "Woo are you serious?"

Wooyoung smirked to him. "Don't worry. I will have a bir surprise for her."

Then he gave him a kiss and left the room.


Three days has passed but Nichkhun never heard from Wooyoung. The boys didn't know either.He was walking to the library when he bumped into someone. "I am sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

"Waeyo? Were you thinking of me?"

Nichkhun lifted his head and greeted by his smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Is that a question you can ask your boyfriend?"

Nichkhun tried to look indifferent. "My boyfriend doesn't care about me."

Wooyoung dragged him to a deserted corner. "Soon I will shower you with utmost care. When is your engagement?"

"This evening why?"

"Good can I bring friends?"

Nichkhun only nodded not understanding anything."


The guests were coming in slowly. Nichkhun was standing at the door waiting for Wooyoung to appear. Where is he? Sighing he went to his brother's side. Nichan ruffled his hair. "Who dared to upset my baby brother?"

"Why am I the one to be engaged. You are older than me?"

Nichan leaned in closer. "The bride wanted you."

The music started. Mr.Song started speaking with Victoria and Nichkhun on each side. She was wearing a blue dress but Nichkhun had his eyes glued to the door. Victoria noticed his state and giggled. That was too easy for her. Mr. Song looked to both of them. "These young couple will be the future of Song Inc. With these rings ... "

His speech was stopped by the sounds of instruments. Nichkhun turned his head and saw Wooyoung and Minjun with two other guys never saw before. Wooyoung took the mic and started speaking. "I am very sorry for the commotion. But we are very close friends of the couple and want to wish them happiness. I am Jang Wooyoung and this is Kim Minjun. And our pianist and vocalist are Victoria's friends.... "

Before he could introduce them Nichkhun heard another voice. He looked and saw Victoria on the floor.


How hard he tried he could not understand anything. Victoria fainted and a couple of minutes she told her father that she didn't want to get engaged. And Wooyoung was lost again. "This is so much for me?"

"Excuse me sir?"

Nichkhun looked up and saw a waiter. "Yes."

"A man told me to give this to you."

Then he handed Nichkhun an envelope. Inside the envelope was a short note.

"Meet me at the dorm."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I will give ice-cream whoever guesses who the two men are. TQ