'Limited Edition' Chapter

Body Switch!

Here's a Taecjun chapter, because I made a mistake of switching Taecyeon and Minjun, so here's to switching them back. SOOOOO SORRY, desireky. Guess I interpreted the wish part wrongly. Since this is a one-shot chap for these two awesome guys in a khunyoung fic, i dedicate this limited edition chapter to Taecjun lovers. I'm not that much of a fan for them, but what the hell...they're both still awesome for me. :)

 

________________________________

 

"Taec you bastard!" Minjun yelled, rushing towards his body and landing a punch on his own face. That would bruise later but at least he wouldn't feel the pain. Taecyeon fell to the ground and blinked a few times. When he finally realized what had just happened, he got up and stared angrily at his own body. But he couldn't stay angry too long. Omigod, Minjun was there! He had spent the whole day trying to avoid Minjun but the guy finally got him.

 

"Ouch! That hurts you know."

 

"Good. Follow me, idiot. I've got to talk to you." Minjun pulled on the big guy's ear and dragged him to the corner, while Taecyeon waved goodbye to Chansung and Junho. The other two simply shrugged at each other and returned home together. Once Minjun was sure no one would be looking at them, he twisted Taec around to face him. "Change us back! I don't know what witchery you did to switch our bodies but I don't like it. You're too big."

 

Taecyeon found this amusing. "Big is what sense?" He teased back.

 

"Not funny!" Minjun sent one slap flying across Taec's head. There was a loud snap but the big guy shielded his head on time. "Change us back, damn it. Or risk getting thrown out of school."

 

"What? NO! That's too cruel. You won't do it right?"

 

"I would since I could." Minjun replied smugly. "Do you want to change us back or risk facing hell?"

 

Taecyeon rubbed his temples and thought about this. It seemed to deepen Nichkhun's and Wooyoung's relationship but for some reason, it wasn't working for him. Minjun looked like he was ready to burn down the whole school. "Ok, I'll try, but I don't know if it'll work. Udong and Khun took more than a month before they managed to switch back."

 

"A month?! I can't wait for a month. I've got exams coming up soon."

 

"Yeah. Me too. Maybe you can come over to my place later and we'll wait for a shooting star to happen or something." Taec suggested. He was just happy that Minjun was going to hang out with him later. It had been almost two weeks since they both hung out. Minjun was always so busy with his studies.  The older guy narrowed his eyebrows and glared at Taecyeon in return, but finally he said, "Fine. I'll meet you after your stupid composition class. You're lucky I remembered what classes you have."

 

"Thanks man..."

 

They parted ways for now. Minjun made his way to extra class, while Taecyeon went home to prepare for the hangout later.

 

____________________

 

8PM: At Taec's dorm

 

"Tell me something I don't know." Minjun rolled his eyes and laid down on the couch. He was trying to tutor Taecyeon. 'Trying' being the hypothetical word here. Taec was a geek, but he was a geek who found it hard to understand knowledge as well as Minjun did, especially when it came to music. But when it was on something else, like French, Taec's tongue would start rolling like wheels on a highway. Composition was hardest for the younger guy. He don't create music, he rapped it out.

 

"Did you know about crescendo?"

 

"What do you think?" Minjun raised an eyebrow and glared at the big guy.

 

Taecyeon sighed. This wasn't going well. He thought if he had Minjun tutoring him, things would start to flow the way he wanted it. But GODDAMN, this guy was impossible.

 

"Taec." Minjun suddenly said, jolting Taec back to reality.

 

"Huh?" He turned to Minjun, who was staring off at the ceiling above. He waited for the older guy to say something.

 

"Do you like me?"

 

It was a simple question, but for Taec, a guy who never had the guts of telling people how he felt, found it to be the most complex question in his life. He had experienced heartaches more times than he could count, watching all of his past crushes over the years fall into the arms of people who had the guts to expose their feelings inside. He bit his lips and stared at Minjun. The older guy was wondering why it took so long for Taec to answer, but when he turned his head slightly to look at Taec, he knew the answer instantly. 

 

Taec had a pained expression on his face, like it was such a difficult thing for him to say what he needed. Minjun also noticed a sort of remorseness under all that pain. He wondered why. "You can't tell me?" He saw the way Taec's lips were trembling, trying to form the right words. "It's either a yes or a no. If you answer a no, then I'm going to walk out right now and pray that when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be back in my own body. If it's a yes..." He trailed off. When Taec did not respond, he got out from the couch and started to walk away. "Good night man..."

 

He was stopped in his tracks when a voice suddenly spoke.

 

Taecyeon closed his eyes for a moment, opened them again, got up and started rapping. He was surprised how smooth Minjun's voice was when he rapped.

 

Ijeulyeogo amooli nolyukhaebwado
saelowoon saramdeuleun amoori mannabado
gaesok dashi ddo dashi dolaseomyun wae ni senggakman naneunji
an hallae geuman hallae
amoori nae jashineul dallaego ddo dallae bwado
amoo soyoungi ubssuh nae shimjangi gojangna bulyusseo wae

 

(Translation: No matter how hard I try to forget
No matter how many new people I meet
Why do i keep thinking of only you when i turn around
I don't want to do this anymore. I want to stop.
No matter how many times I try and try to stop myself
It's no use. My heart is broken. Why?)

 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Minjun asked, turning around. He found his own back facing him. Taecyeon thought of another song and rapped to it.

 

Neon namanui star amudo amugeotdo molla neoneun geogjeongma
Nae du nuneul bwa naega jikyeojulkke naneun ireohge ni yeope isseo
Moduui shiseoneul neomeo mannaneun mannam budameun naege deoreo
Kkumsogeseon namdeulcheoreom neowa dangdanghi soneul jabgo georeo
Maeil pappeun haru sog nae ilgwa kkum majeodo ijge mandeuneun uri sarang
Meomchul jul moreuneun shigyebaneul

 

(Translation: You're my only star
No one knows about anything, don't worry
Look at my eyes, I'll protect you
I'm by your side, just like this
Escape everyone's eyes, spill the burden of our relationship onto me
In my dreams, I hold onto your hand proudly like everyone else and walk
In my busy day, my work, dreams and everything else are forgotten
By our love going tik tok like the hand on a clock that doesn't know how to stop.)

 

"Ok, now you're not making sense anymore. I'm confused." Minjun said. Taecyeon suddenly turned around, took his hands and thought about one last song.

 

ij-eo-bo-ryeo-go haet-ji-man

Am-man no ryeok-eul hae-bwa-do ja-ggu-man neo-man chat-ge doe-neun geol

A-jik-do hwan-han geu mi-so-ga gye-sok ddeo-ol-la

Chan han shim-ha-ji eo-jjae-seo i-reo-ji

Do-mu-ji it-hyeo-ji-ji-ga anh-a

Gye-sok chae-weo-ji-ji-ga anh-neun teong bin-ja-gi-ga iss-eo

Neo-man-i chae-ul su-ga iss-eo

 

(Translation: I tried to forget you but,
No matter how hard I tried, I keep finding myself looking for you
And even until now, I keep remembering that bright smile
Isn’t it pitiful, how did it come to be this way
I’m unable to quite forget everything altogether
There continues to exist an empty spot that refuses to be filled
It can only be filled by you.)

 

Minjun stared at him, surprised written all over his face. The last one made sense to his mind but still, it was weird. Taecyeon was confessing to him through songs. Really, all he needed to do was answer a simple yes or no, but no, the younger guy had to do it the hard way. "I'm speechless." He said, as a matter of fact.

 

"Minjun....I can't say it in words. But I can express it in the songs I rap. I just need you to know....I need you to know...." He repeated, trying to say what he had been dying to say. I really like you. No, I think I love you. Yet, it was so hard.

 

Minjun saw the struggle and decided this was enough. He dropped his bag on the floor and placed both his arms around his own body. "It's ok. I got it. Anyway, I'm glad to know this from your mouth finally. I was shocked when Nichkhun told me."

 

"Nickhun?" Taecyeon raised an eyebrow, puzzled. I'm going to kill that guy later.

 

"Yeah. Well, at least that's settled then. What are you going to do now?" Minjun asked, pulling back from the embrace.

 

"I honestly don't know." Taecyeon answered innocently. "But I love spending time with you."

 

"That's helpful." Minjun said sarcastically. He thought for a while and finally suggested, "I think I know what to do. Close your eyes and let's play a mind game."

 

"Mind game?"

 

"Do as I say. Sit down. Close your eyes and listen to my voice."

 

Taecyeon did as he was told. He sat down on the couch, closed his eyes and waited for Minjun to continue. Minjun stared at the guy in front of him, honestly not sure why he suggested such a thing. He wasn't sure what game it was anyway, but when he saw the way Taecyeon excitedly sat on the couch and closed his eyes, anticipating something from Minjun, the older guy couldn't help but fall in love with this idiot, even though it was weird to fall in love with one's own body. He heaved a heavy sigh and ordered Taecyeon not to open his eyes.

 

"Ok." Taecyeon replied, still waiting.

 

"Now, I'm going to lay a hand here on your shoulder and you will focus all of your energy and attention to it without straying. If you stray, I will know because you will open your eyes. If you open your eyes, you will lose." He made the game rules as he talked. Taecyeon took in the words one at a time, but he understood the principle of it. Just don't open the eyes. "Are you ready?"

 

Taecyeon nodded. Minjun carefully placed his hand on Taec's shoulder and thought about what he should do next. That forehead looked kissable. Minjun was suddenly proud of his kissable forehead. He placed a soft kiss there. Taecyeon was caught by surprise when he felt Minjun's lips against his forehead, but the rule of the game was to not open his eyes. There was no rule that said he couldn't open his mouth.


"W-what are you doing?" He asked, stammering.

 

"Shh...don't open your mouth either. It's a mind game. It'll train you to focus." Minjun said. This felt like a silly game, but he was growing to like it very much. "Ok, you pass round one. Here's round two." He placed a hand over Taec's chest and felt the rapid hearbeart against his palm. Wow, he's either really nervous or really excited, Minjun thought.

 

Taecyeon focused all of his attention to his chest next. But the next kiss landed on his eyes. He felt his eyes twitch, but they did not open.

 

"Well done. Round two completed." Minjun moved his hand to Taecyeon stomach next. It was grumbling slightly. I'm getting hungry. Guess I'm cooking dinner later. He kissed Taec on the nose now, while Taec tried his best to ignore the growing itch on it. He focused his attention on Minjun's smell, the strong masculine smell of a man and felt instantly relaxed. Even though there was a hint of his smell on it, most of it was already covered by the perfume Minjun usually wore.

 

"Wow...round three completed. Well, here goes round four." Minjun's hands s down to Taec's thighs, causing him to flinch a little but his eyes were still kept shut. He then placed a small peck on Taec's cheeks and saw a blush blossoming on it. How adorable. I didn't know my cheeks could color.

 

"Here's the last round. Are you ready?"

 

Taecyeon nodded. He knew what was coming, but he didn't want to miss it for the world. He was caught in surprise, however, when Minjun's hands suddenly landed on his crotch. THAT was not expected. Minjun felt weird to be touching his own . Well, not THAT weird. It was a pleasant sort of weird. He brushed a chaste kiss against his own lips next. That, Taec had  expected. He accidentally opened his eyes, forgetting the rules. When Minjun saw this, he quickly pulled back. "You lose."

 

"Not quite." Taecyeon said. He got up from the couch and pulled the older guy closer to him. "You lose because you saw me."

 

"That doesn't make sense."

 

"Well, when two people kiss, aren't they supposed to close their eyes? You opened yours, so it's basically a draw."

 

"Hmph....I don't know what to say to that."

 

"You don't have to. Just kiss me again." Taecyeon locked their lips together in a passionate kiss. This was something he had dreamt of. And he finally found the person he wanted to really be with.

 

They spent the next few hours talking about movies and music. Then it was time for Minjun to return to his dorm. He kissed his boyfriend goodnight and got a few clothes from Taec's cupboard because his own pants were a little too tight to fit the big guy's body. Before Taecyeon went to bed alone that night, he saw a shooting star outside Minjun's window and thanked the star. The star gave him a wish that night but instead of waiting for him to make it, it granted a free wish and turned them back to their usual self. 

 

When Minjun woke up the next morning, he found himself lying next to Wooyoung. The boy was still sleeping. He quietly got up of the room, not bothered to change into something appropriate and ran back to his room. Taecyeon was still sleeping on his bed when he arrived. "Wake up dummy."

 

Taecyeon stirred in his sleep and slowly opened one eye. He used his right hand to wipe his eyes. "Morning." He greeted, a little groggily.

 

"Morning, love. Guess what, we're back." When Minjun said this, Taecyeon opened his eyes fully, turning to the older guy sitting next to him. He was definitely staring at Minjun's face and not his.

 

"Daebak....I didn't even make a wish."

 

"Well, I guess the star was just waiting for you to open your heart."

 

"I guess it is." Taecyeon smiled. "Now, come down here and give me a kiss."

 

Chuckling at this, Minjun leaned down and Taec a morning peck on the lips.

 

______________________________________

 

Fuh....I'm done with this chap. Well, enjoy.