First Day of School

Body Switch!

Nichkhun Horjevkul had a lot of things in mind when he stepped into JYP high school. It is a well known school for academically excellent kids and admission into this school is strictly for students who have been recommended by their previous school for a scholarship award. A lot of students who couldn't pass the school's admission exam claimed that the school was only out to steal good students and let the failures survive for a better life in a normal high school. Students who succeeded to graduate from this high school are guaranteed a good job.

 

Nichkhun's brother himself had enrolled in JYP High once and today, he holds the biggest share for a number of Thailand's major companies, putting him as the sixth richest man in the world. Nichkhun heard that his brother is planning to open his own company soon. Deep down inside he was proud of his brother but he couldn't shake the envious feeling he felt whenever news of his brother came out on the television with more success stories. He studied hard day and night to finally put himself in this position. For a guy who has never spoken Korean as his main language, getting in was already a great achievement. He was blessed with good looks and a great figure with a deep voice that could stun any women, but he doubt it had brought him this far.

 

As he made his way to his way to the main lobby of the school building, his attention was caught by a good looking guy who was passing by at the time. The boy had black hair and dark eyes. His lips were thin but that was because he was pursing them. He paid no attention to his surroundings as he passed by. Nickhun was momentarily entranced by the boy's lean figure. That's a dancer right there, Nichkhun guessed. He snapped back to reality when the boy was finally out of sight. He checked his class schedule. Music in the morning for two hours and then chemistry for an hour and a half, followed by English lessons for three hours afterwards. He sighed, not really looking forward to classes. His first concern would be to make friends.

 

Dragging his feet, he quickly made his way to music class.

 

----------------------

 

"Class, I would like to introduce a new student before we begin our lesson. He is from Thailand and I hope that you can make friends with him. Come in, Nichkhun Buck Horjevkul." The class of twenty students waited in silence as the door slowly slid open. Nichkhun entered with his leg first followed by the rest of his hesitated body. He was beginning to wonder whether getting in into school was a bad idea from the start. The environment frightened him because he knew that he wasn't very good in korean.

 

"Hello." He greeted as he entered. The girls were already drooling on their tables. The teacher simply smiled at him and told to take a seat next to Wooyoung. Not really who that is, Nichkhun made his way to the back of the class when a voice called him. "

 

Hey, over here." Nichkhun looked up and was shocked to see the boy he saw in the hallway earlier. "Hi. I'm Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung."