Warning

Dhampir

    Two had pasted waiting for the others to get back.It was 4:30pm and the front door slamed opened.'I'm guessing N is back',Ravi said to himself.N,Leo and after a coulpe of min later Hyuk were back.They immediately went upstairs and into Sarah's room.'How is she?',Hyuk asked.'She's fine,for now',Ravi said.n and Hyuk led out a sigh of relief.'Hyuk,tell us what happened today',Leo spoked.All eyes went to Hyuk.He led out a sigh.'This is a big problem',he said.'Sarah's new teacher....'He started.'New Teacher?',Ken said.'It's Onew,Hyuk answered.Theie eyes widen.'Why is he here?',N asked.'And also Minho was with him when I confronted Onew,he appered,I think the rest of them are somewhere in the city.Along with that,the school is their hostage,if we try to hide her or tell her about them,they'll kill everyone',Hyuk said.
    They were shocked of what Hyuk had said.'Do you think they'll also kill her?',N asked.'Well she is a damphir...the  only thing that is standing between them killing her is us',Leo said.'I dont think that's an issue for them anymore',Hongbin spoked.He went to Sarah's bedside and gently turned her head to expose the red handprints on her neck.'What the hell did they do to her',Hyuk whispered.'There starting to fade so I find out whose prints are they',Hongbin said.'Well we can cross out Onew and Minho',Hyuk said.'Maybe I can find out',Leo said.Hongbin moved out of the way for Leo.Leo took a hold of Sarah's hand and closed his eyes.Everything went silent.His eyes then shot open.His irises turned green.He was no inside of Sarah's memories.


'cold stare',a voice echoed around  him.More voices started to echo .

                               'cold stare'                        'I cant breath'
 

          'It hurt's                    'Stop' 
     He saw image of the event that happened to her.'Miss Sarah,are you alright?',A familier voice ringed.It was Onew's voice.'I-I'm fine',she managed to say.Onew began to walk over to her.Leo then noticed something behind her.It was dark and wavey."it's hands were around Sarah's neck.'Sarah,look at me,Onew said.As soon Sarah looked into Onew's eyes,the figure relsesed her neck.The marks started to glow and she fainted.The figure started to disapper when Leo slamed it to a nearby wall.The figure started to chuckle.'What do you want with her,Answer me now',Leo damanded.The figure went silent.'ANSWER ME NOW',Leo yelled.'You'll know in time', the figure said.The voice sounded familier to Leo.'It was Jonghyun's voice.'After all these years,why are you five after her now?',Leo asked.Jonghyun just smirked.Leo was getting angry and annoyed.'Isn't Sarah's birthday coming up in a couple of weeks?',Jonghyun asked.Leo's eyes widen.Befor he could say anything Jonghyun pushed Leo out of his way and punched him.his eyes glowed red and the red marks on Sarah's neck faded away completely.'Bye for now',He said before disappering.Leo then was back to reality.


      Leo blinked and saw the others in Sarah's room.He looked at Sarah neck and the marks were completely gone.He led out a sigh of relief.'What happened in there',Ken asked.'Jongh-',Leo was cut off by a noise behind him.They trund to see Sarah waking up.'Thank goodness',N said.Sarah blinked a few times before getting up.She looked really weak and really pale.'You alright ?',Leo said.Sarah looked at Leo.She pushed herself forward.'Hmm....',She mumblued.'I'll go get a blood bag for her',Hyuk said.'Sarah,do you remember anything that happened today?',Ravi asked.'Somewhat',she said.She weakly carried her legs over to the side of her bed and tried to get up.As she got up the perssure in her head got the best of her.Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she was falling back,but Leo caught her.'Idiot',N said.Hyuk came back with a blood bag.'Here drink',He said.Sarah regained herself and took the blood bag from Hyuk and drank it.When she was finished her eyes flashed pink.'How do you feel now?',He asked.'Fine now',she said.she got up again with no worries.What I remembered today was reading my book during class,then waking up here',she said.Hyuk did you brought me home?',she asked.'I did',Hongbin said.Sarah looked confused but brushed it off.


     They let Sarah get more rest and the six of them went downstairs into the kitchen.'Now can you tells us what happened',N said to Leo.All eyes went to Leo.'Jonghyun choked Sarah.It's there way of a warning to us.Hyuk was right.But I don't think they'll do it again.Another thing is,I think "he" is coming',Leo said.They stiffened.'W-What!?',they said.'Sarah's 16th birthday is in a few weeks,they'll have to meet in her life now or later.Like it or not He's coming',Leo said.'This is bad,really bad',Ken said.N didn't say anything.He grabbed a blood bag and went back upstairs.They then heard a door slam.The rest of them sighed.'Now we have another thing to worry about',Ken said.
     'Damnit',N said.N ripped opened the blood bag and dranked it.When he was finished,he threw the bag away.His eyes flashed red and sat on his bed.'We cant do anything now',he thought.He laid on his his bed and looked up at his celing.He sighed.N heard a knocking on his door.He opened his door to see the others.'What?',he said.'You're mad,we get that.We're all mad,but being mad is not going to help Sarah',Ravi said.'Then what can we do,we can't hide her anymore,"He's"going after her,"He"might kill her',N said.'Who might kill me',A voice behinde them said.The six boys truned to the voice.It was Sarah.
                                                                     End Of Chapter 9


The Truth is going to come out in the next chapter.
BYE BYE^.^