Past

Dhampir

   A young woman that was in her mid twenty's and her six year old daughter were running though the forest running for there lives.The young womans is trying to save her.Because her daughter was human and vampire: Dhampir.The villagers decided to kill her.Her mother didn't allow it.Eventhough she wasn't all human,her mother still loved her.She then decied to run away with her child,as far away they could then somemore."I found them",someone shouted as a mob full of villages headed there away with fire and pitch forks ready to kill.Her mother picked her up and ran as fast as she could and hid.Her mother held her as she cried in her arms.
   Everthing was quite until someone grabbed her daughter."Caught you",they said."Sarah!!!",The mother cried out."Mommy!!,her daughter screamed as the villagers pulled them apart. They blocked Sarah's mother so she couldn't to her and protect her.Sarah thrashed and screamed as her eyes turned pink trying to get her mother."MOMMY!!!",she screamed.Two of the villages held her down as she thrashed evenmore."Please spare my daughter,she do anything wrong,she still a child",her mother said pleading for her daughter's live."We can't do that",one of them said."Her exsitence is a sin",another said."Your the one to blame",more of them said.The two villagers held on to Sarah as another man with an axe was about to kill her.Sarah tried to move but no avail.She was about to die.The man began his swing at her head with the axe."NOOOOO",Her mother screamed at the site.Sunddenly,the fire they had went out.It was pitch black
.after a few monents the fire lit up again.The villagers were startled.
   Six boys who seem to be in their late teens-young aduts were around the three men and Sarah.Two of men holding Sarah were thown away like a rag doll by two of the six boys.As the one with the axe tried to attack them,another one grabed him by his neck tossed him away also.The other villagers gasp at the scene and ran away.All exceapt Sarah's mother who stayed.Sarah then ran over to her mother's embrace."Thank you",her mother said."So that's her",one of them said.Sarah's mother then push Sarah behind her."Who are you and what do you want with my daughter?",she asked.One of them then stepped foreward."My name is N,I'm a pureblood and the leader of this group",he said."I want to make an offer with you",He said."What is it?",she asked."Your daughter's safety,he said."She'll live and have us to keep it that way",he said."But you cannot be in her life,you and her will be in great danger if you two are together",another one said.
   "No",she said."She's my daughter I'll keep her safe myself",she added."No you can't",the one named N said."Everyone will try to kill her,will you risk her life eventhough the odds are aganist you?",He asked.She thought about it for a moment and turned to Sarah who was still in tears from the event before."It's alright my dear",she said as she wipped the tears away with her thumb."You'll be safe now",she said.Sarah looked confused of what her mother said.Her mother then took somthing from her pocket and gave it to Sarah.It was a heartshaped necklace with a sapphire stone in the middle of it.She then put it around sarah's neck."Always remeber that your mother love's you and do anything to portect you ok",her mother said.Sarah looked more confused as her mother took her hand and walked her over to the pureblood named N.
   "Mommy?",Sarah said.Sarah looked up at N,but the step back from him."Don't be afraid,These boys will portect you",Her mother said.N the crouch to Sarah's level."Hello,my name is N,What's yours,N asked trying to get her to fell welcome."S-Sarah",she answered quitely.N smilied."Nice to meet you",He said.He then picked her up and walked over to the others with her."Sarah,I want you to meet my brothers",He said to her.He then pointed at them one by one."The one with the red hair is Leo,He's the same age as me",he said.She looked at Leo.He had no expression on his face.She was kind of scared of him.N continued."Next theres Ken",he pointed at the one with brown hair.Ken smilied at her."Nice to meet you",he said.Next theres Hongbin,He said.he was really handsome she thought."Then theres Ravi",N pointed at the one with the hoddie with orange bangs on the side of his face."Lastly are younger brother:Hyuk",N finally said pointing at the youngest with short dark hair."Nice to me you,Sarah",he said walking torwds her and petted her head.Sarah smilied a little bit.She then turned around."M-mommy?",Sarah said.Her mother was gone.When N was introducing everyone to her,her mother walked away from them."Mommy,Sarah said as her voice began to crack.She tried to looked at her surroundings to find her mothe,but no avail.Her mother was gone and she would never see her again.At that,Sarah began to cry.
 

                                  End of Chapter 1