Chapter 18

Dhampir


(Sarah PoV)
I sat in the bathroom with Leo. I sat there silently as tears stream down my cheeks. Leo grabbed a washcloth and wetted it with warm water. He then came to me and tried to clean my face. "I can do it myself", I said. Leo shook his head. "I'll do it", He said as he began to rub my cheek with the warmed cloth. "I not a child", I said. He didn't say anything and just continued. After a few minutes of silence from the both of us, Leo spoke.

"It's not your fault", He said. "You had no controll over it. Blood will always be apart of who we are, for purebloods and dhampirs", he added. "I'm becoming less human. I might hurt Zelo or you guys, what if this happens again and I end up killing people?" I said as fresh new tears came down. 

"You did it youself this time", He said.
I shook my head. "Jaejoong controlled it", I said.
"You and Jaejoong had another connection?" he asked.
I nodded. 

"He said my human side is getting weaker while my vampire side is growing stronger and I have to accept it", I told him.
Leo gave out a sigh. 'I'm sorry', he said. 'You are not alone, me, N,Ken,Ravi,Hongbin and Hyuk are always going to be by your side', he saided. I smiled. 'I love you guys', I told him.

(Zelo's PoV)

'Wait w-what?', I stuttered. Mr. Lee turned around eyes red like the blood that was spilt when Sarah bit me. 'Y-you are', I trailed. Mr. Lee smirked showing his sharpened fangs. 'Spit it out', he said. 'Vampire', as if he made the word come out of my mouth. A sudden chilling chuckle filled the air. 'Good timing hyung', he said. I was confused and scared at the same time. A frozen hand suddenly plot down onto my shoulder. 'So you are the boy that is in love with my daughter', I hear a voice behind me. I glance back and I was paralyze by the creature. I was starring at the devil himself; this is not good. 'Allow me to introduce myelf: My name is Kim Jaejoong, Sarah's father', he said.

(Sarah's PoV)

Leo and I went back downstairs  to help clean up. 'Hey, looking good, you know without the blood crazed eyes and bloody face', Hongbin joked. 'Shut it stupid', Hyuk hissed. 'I'm sorry about all of this really', I said as the picked up the now broken table. 'Well that alright, we needed a new table anyways', Ken laughed. I smiled. 'Where's N?' I asked. 'He's laying on the couch. we had no idea you could throw like that', Ken added. I bit my lip and headed to the living room.

I see N laying down on the couch apearing to be asleep. 'N?', I asked. His eyes opened as he sat up. 'What's up?' he said. 'A-are you ok?' I asked. N smiled and gestured me to come sit by him. I comply hesitently. 'You're thinking about what had happened. Thinking about what you did and it that could happen again', he said. I nodded. N then pulled me into an embrace. 'It would happen again, i know it will. But that doesn't mean we as your family won't try anything in our power to help you. Pureblood or Damphir, we still love you', he said. I couldn't keep my tears from falling anymore. 'I'm so sorry', I cried. N laughed. 'There's no need to say that stupid', he said petting my head. 'And yes, I'm fine, but you are really strong, i need to keep that in mind', he added.

I lay in bed starring at the ceiling when my cell began to ring. It was Zelo. I sighed.

[What?]

{You still mad at me huh?}

[*sighs*]

{I'm sorry okay, I was stupid}

[I know you are]

{*Laughs*}

{You want to hangout tomorrow night? I met up with some old friends and they want to meet you}

[I don't know]

{Please, they been wanting to meet since I told them}

[Alright fine, what are their names?]

{Key and Taemin}

End of chapter 18


*Peeks around the corner* Heey~ it's been awhile~ 

Please don't be mad, I sware i'm going to finish the story if it's the last thing i do. Please don't be mad at me. I love you all. Like and subscribe and i'll see you next time =*^^*=

Bye Bye~