Eyes

Dhampir

  [Sarah PoV] 
 It was lunch time and I decided to go upstairs over to Hyuk's classroom.Room B-3.i looked into the classroom window and saw him hangging out  with some of his firends.he noticed me and went to the window.'What's up?',He asked.'Nothing much',I said.'Well,i just found out that I have a new teacher for class',I added.'Really,who',He asked.'His name is mr.Lee',I said.I saw Hyuks eyes widen.'What's his full name?',he asked again.'Again with all of the questions',I thought.'Umm....I think it was Lee J-',Before I could finish the bell rang.'I'll tell you later',I said going back downstarirs to my classroom.As I was going back i accidently bump into someone.'Watch it',i said.'Is that a way to speack to a teacher miss?',The voice said.It was a male's voice.I looked up the see a man standing over me.he was tall,with black short hair.He held out his hand.I didn't take it.I got up myself and intended to walk away but I was stopped.'Aren't you going to apologize?',He asked.i didn't say anything but bow in apology.I then contiuned my way back into my classroom.'that guy must have been one of the teachers for the upper classmen',I thought.When i arivied at my classroom,I peek though the window.'Crap,they started lessons',I thought .It wont be that bad,he's a new teacher,he might let me off with a warrning.i sighed and walked in.
     The whole class was starring at me.'Miss.Sarah,why are you late?',Mr.Lee asked me.'Well I umm...',I started to say.'Well it was only on time right?',he asked.I nodded.'Fine go to your seat,please don't do it again',He said going back to his lesson.I sighed and went back to my seat.grabbing my notebook and pencil,i wrote down all of the notes so far that was on the borad.til,I felt something poking me.I looked to my left to see a pencil eraser poking me.it was Zelo.'What happened ,why were you late?',he whispered.'Ran into someone',I whispered back.'Who?',he asked.'I think it was one of the teachers',I whispered.'No talking',Mr.Lee said.He gave us a worksheet to work on.It was pretty easy.While I was working,i felt uneasy.It was like someone was watching me.A cold stare right at me.I looked up to find no one.everyone was doing there work.I looked at Mr.lee,and all he was doing was grading work.It was nothing.I went back to work.I was the first one done so I tuned it in to Mr.lee.'Thank you',he said.I didn't bother to look at him,I went back to my seat.We had 20 min left of class so I grabbed my book that I was reading from my bag and continued reading.10 min into my reading,the cold stare came back.My heart startted beating faster and faster,my breathing became heavier and heavier.'Sarah?',i jumped at there voice.It was Mr.Lee."Are you alright?',he asked me.I couldn't speak.He got up from his chair and headed to my desk.'You look pale',he said to me."I-I-I fine',I managed to say. He put his hand on my forehead.'Your not warm so thats ok,but your breathing isn't good.I can still feel the cold stare suffocating me,it's getting harder to breathe.'Sarah,look at me',I hear Mr.Lee say to me.I did what I was told and looked at him.i looked in his eyes.They were warm and gentle.I felt my breathing slowing down.I felt my body become heavy.my eyes closing into the darkness.As I was blacking out,I fell forward towards Mr.Lee and hearing Zelo scream my name.


[Normal PoV]
     Sarah fell unconscious and fell in Mr.Lee's arms.Everyone gasped."Sarah!!!',Zelo yelled."Sarah,Sarah,can you hear me?',Mr.Lee said ho her.No response.The bell rung.it was time for the next class.Don't worry,I'll take her to the infirmary',Mr.Lee said.He lifed her up bridal style and walked out the room with her.As he was walking though the hallway,someone else was following him.he arrivied at the infirmary.He then set Sarah down on one of the beds.The sound of the infirmary door shut close,Mr.Lee turned around to see Huyk,eyes glowing red.I see I didn't fool you,Huyk',Mr.Lee said.'Onew',Hyuk growled out.Onew smirked.'I guess our plan didn't work as good',he said.'Why are you here,and what do you want with her?',hyuk said.'Your "sister" has no manners at all',a voice said behind him.Jut when Hyuk turned,he was thrown to a nearby curtin landing on his side.he groned in pain.he opened one eye to see to person that threw him.The person had short black hear and was really tall.'M-Miho too?',he choked out.Minho also smirked.'i purposely bump into her and she roars at me and doesn't apologize right away,how rude',he said.'I thought that N would teach her some manners',Onew said.'Guess not',Minho scoffed.'I'll ask you again,What do you want with her?',Hyuk said.'Nothing really......yet',Onew said.'We wont need her until the time is right',Minho added.Hyuk stumbled his way back on his feet.'Minho,I think we should go,Sarah needs her sleep',Onew said.Minho nodded.They head torwards the door. 'Oh,one more thing',Onew said.'And that is?',Hyuk said.
                                           End of chapter 7


Yes we know:SHINee is in this story.but the real bad guy is coming in later in the story.
Hope you enjoy

^.^Bye bye