Offer

Dhampir

   My eye's widen.'F-Father?',I asked.he smirked and nodded.My blood started to boil.My eye's turned Dark pink in anger.I tried to attack him but he caught my hands with one hand and pinned me to the wall.I started thrashing and hissing at him trying to brake free.Just the sight of him made me angry.'Calm down calm down',he said.'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT WITH ME',I yelled.'I want to make an offer with you',he said.

     'No',I said.'I want nothing from you',I added.'Now this that a way to treat your father?',He said.I glared ay him.I screamed out of anger and bared my fangs at him.My cheek started to burn.His free hand made contect with my face.Damn that hurt.'No manners,you really do have your mother's traits',he said.I smirked at his comment.He then threw me to the ground and I landed on my side.I groned at the inpack.When I looked up he was right infront of me.He then crouched to my level.'GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME',I yelled again.'I'm really getting annoyed by your yelling',He said.'I guess I got that from him',I though.I then used this oppertunity to punch him,but it didn't last long.He caught my fist and tighten his grip.He sighed.He then got up taking me with him.'Too slow',He said.

     I then felt the wind knocked out of me.He punched me in the gut.I started coughing up blood.Tears went down my cheeks from the pain.'Are you going to listen now?',he asked.I just glared at him.He smirked.

 

     'I want you to join me',He said.My eyes widen.'W-What?',I said.'I want you to join me.Become my pureblooded daughter and be at my side.You can have more power then you have now.And with that power you can have anyone you want',he said.

     I was speachless,scatch that I was astounded by his offer.My blood began to boil evenmore.How dare he offer that to me.I would never join him.I started to laugh.'I would never join you',I said.I rather be a human then be all vampire meaning that you wouldn't be my father',I added.He didn't say anything at first.then he spoked.'Etheir you come with me of your own free will or by force.You have no choice in the matter',he said.

 

     I forzed.His words forzed my body.He then relsesed me and I fell to the ground.I didn't move away.He crouched down again and grabbed my jaw.Are eyes met.He smirked.'You can't run away from me now.My dear you have no choice but to join me,don't try to fight or hide,or else the ones you love will also suffer',He said.He unlocked his eyes from me and onto my neck.Fire shot through my neck and body as his fangs puncture ny neck.I screamed out of pain.Everything wetn hazy.The darkness started to take over.I felt his fangs releasing my neck.he then let me go and kissed my cheek.The last thing that I saw was him walking away.I out.


   I opened my eyes to see my six brothers around looking at me.I bolted up and looked around.I was back in my room and the boys were also in here.'Thank goodness',I hear N say before hugging me.His hug was tight,but I didn't mind.I was just glad to see them again.'Sarah,can you tell us what happened?',Ravi asked.I sighed.My father was there',I said.

     'So your father was the one who forced us out',Leo said.We knew he was going to contact you again,so Leo and I went in your dreams to portect you,but he forced us out',N said.I looked only to see blood on their clothes.'So the blade...',I started to trail off.'Don't worry were fine',Leo said.Tears started to form in my eyes when I heard what my father said to me.'Don't try to fight or hide,or else the ones you love will suffer'.

    'My father gave me an offer',I bluerted out.All eyes were on me.'What kind of offer?',Ken asked.I looked away.'H-He wanted me to join him.He wanted me to become a full vampire',i said.'I told him I would never join him',I added.'I don't think he'll take no for an answer',Ravi said.He's right,he didn't. 'You have no choice in the matter'.I then looked at the clock:5:12am.'How long were you trying to wake me up?',I asked.They all looked at the clock.'I think a few hours',N said.'Oh...sorry',I said.'Don't be,were just glad that your ok',Hyuk said.


(Jaejoong's PoV)
     I open my eyes seeing the moonlight in the sky.I laugh at myself.'My daughter,you should be happy to see your father',I said to myself.We will meet and you will join me.I turn to see the 3 of the 5 boys behind me.They bow.I smriked.'Hyung,What do you want us to do now?',Onew asked me.'VIXX knows that were here and they know you are here',he added.'They wont try anything,they can't hide anymore,right now just keep an Eye on Sarah,they didn't tell her about you 5 yet,let the other two get close to her',I said to them. 'Understood',They said.then they disappered.I laughed.'Let the games begin'.


     The sun was out and it was morning.The guys told me to stay at home.all of them left and I was here alone.I laid in bed,not wanting to get out.I didn't want to go to sleep eirther because of last night.Hyuk told me he'll get my schoolwork today so I wont get behind on my studies.'Don't try to fight or hide,or else the ones you love will suffer',his voice said.I can't get it out of my head.Why,why is he here now.I hate him.I looked at my necklace.'Mom,please give me a sign that your ok',I thought.tears began to fall.I got up and went to the bathroom.I lifted my shirt to see my big dark bruise on my stomach.i went into the shower and that didn't help the pain at all.I hissed when the water touched it.I ignored the pain as I took a shower.I finished and grabbed another pair of pjs and went back into my room.I went down to the kitchen and got a blood bag.Poured some in a glass and dranked it.I made myself something quick to eat.at the time the doorbell ranged.


(Normal PoV)
     Hyuk went on to school.'Maybe I've should of stayed home with her',he thought.He came to the school and meet up with Zelo.'Hyung',Zelo said to him.'How's Sarah?',he asked.'She's fine,were keeping her home just for today',He answered.'That's good to hear',Zelo said with a sigh of relief.'She's going worry me to death if she keeps on fainting like that',he said.Hyuk just laughed.Well I'll be seeing you hyung',Zelo said.I'm going the same way,need to get her work so she wont get behind,Hyuk said.
     
     They arrivied at the class room.Zelo stopped at the doorway.'What's up?',Hyuk asked.'Good morning Zelo',Hyuk heard a voice say.He looked to see Onew was in the classroom.'Morning Mr.Lee',Zelo said.'Sarah isnt coming today and her brother is here to get her work for her',he said.'Oh really? thats a shame,well I'll gather her work for you',he said with a fake smile.Hyuk gave him a hidden glare.'Will she be coming back tomarrow?',he asked with a small smirk.Hyuk tighten his fist.'Yes she is',He gritted.'Thats good to hear',he said.At that time Hyuk wanted to tear him limb from limb.His eyes flashed red.Onew finished gathering papers.'Her you go',he said as he gave Hyuk the papers.Hyuk didn't say anything.they both glared at eachother.'I really, REALLY hope she comes back',Onew whisppered.Hyuk snatched the papers from Onew's hands.He glared at him and left the room.


(Sarah's PoV)
     'I wondered who that could be',I thought.I opened the door and at my suprise it was Zelo at my door with his stupid smile plasted on his face.'Zelo,what the hell are you doing here,it's noon and I know that school is still going',I said.'Ugh,you sound like my mother',he groned.
    'Well do you expect to hear,Go back to school now or you'll get in troulbe like last time',I said.'Hey,it's not my falt that my favorite music group had a conccert on the same day of our big test.',he said.I sighed.'What are you doing here anyways?',I asked.He sighed.'I konw that Hyuk hyung said that you were fine,but I just wanted to check myself',he said.I gave him a small smile.'As you can see Hyuk was right,don't worry about me',I said.But the truth was,Im not fine at all.'You really scared me yesterday,I thought something bad was happing to you',he said.'I'm sorry', I said.He gave me a smile.'Go on get dressed',he suddenly said.'Huh?',I said.'Since I'm ditching classes,were going take a walk around the city',he said proudly.I glared at him.'So you came all this way saying that you were worried about me just to get out of class and now your dragging me with you?!',I halfed yelled.'it was both',he said.

     'This guy', I said.I sighed.There's no going back now',I said.'Give me a few minuntes',I said closing the door.'GRRR THIS IDIOT IS GOING TO MAKE ME KILL HIM,I FEEL LIKE HIS MOTHER WHEN HE DOES THIS KIND OF THNG,BUT NOOOOO,ONE THING GOSE IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER,HE JUST WON'T LISTEN',I thought.I went to my room and changed my clothes.I put on a black long sleeve shirt with a pair of jeans.I sitll had my necklace on and I also put on a black beanie to cover my hair.I meet up with Zelo outside and we started walking.'I just hope that I wont get in trouble for this',I thought. 

      10 min tuned into a hour as we walked around.'were are we going anyways',I asked.Zelo shrugged.I just wanted to walk around with you',he said.I feel annoyed.I stopped.'Don't try to fight or hide,or eles the ones you love will suffer',I heard his voice say.I suddnly hear music.'What's going on over there?',Zelo asked.There was a crowd of people at a street cornner and music was blasting also.'Come on',he said pulling me .When we got there people were crowded around three people.One was singing and the other two were dancing.They'er really good.The singer then walked over to me.I felt embaressed at that point.His voice was so soft and warming.
Excuse me miss~

Michigesseo~
nae meorireul gadeuk chaeun~
saehayan miso~
du nuni busyeo Angel~
biteulbiteul apeul bol su eobeso ireohke~


I felt mysyself blush after that.

                                  End of chapter 11


Hey sorry I took long=/
I hope you'll enjoy this.
Lyrics are from SHINee's Excuse me miss.(check it out)
^.^