15

Dhampir

(No PoV)
     Hyuk came home with his unconcsiouns sister in his arms. Ken, whom was the only one there at the moment helped him take care of her. He sat her in her bed and left her alone. Ken, noticing how exhausted hyuk looked offered him a drink. Hyuk sighed and took it. 'Ken hyung, this is getting really dangerous for Sarah and now Zelo is getting way to involed in this', he said as he one shoted the drink. 'Tell me what happen at the infimary, Leo told me about how she drank Zelo's blood and then he got cut off. Hyuk nodded and started.
(Flashack)
"Get the hell out of here....Now",Hyuk growled. Jonghyun chuckled. 

"Or what,what will you do if I don't", He taunted.

"I'll kill you", Hyuk threaten. Jonghyun just smirked.

"You think you can kill me? Don't make me laugh, you know and I know that you aren't stron enough to even get a scratch on me", he said. 

"GET OUT!!!", Hyuk screamed.

"Make Me", Jonghyun taughted again.

Hyuk finally snapped and lughed at Jonghyun with claws and fangs.

Hyuk suddenly stopped, He couldn't move. He tried to but he couldn't. That's when he realized that it was Jonghyun's power. He can manipulate shadows, it was his own special power.

"See, told you", he said as he walked past him. He went over to the bed that Sarah was laying on. 


Jonghyun sighed.

"The time is almost here, our princess will fully awaken and rule by her father's side", He said as he cressed her cheek.

"Don't you touch her!', Yelled Hyuk still trining to break free. "And besides, she'll never take his side", he told him.

Jonghyun just chuckled.

"She can't escape; Her fate is sealed", he said. He then went over to hyuk and kicked him towards the other side of the infimary. Hyuk hit the wall hard making the wall crack.

Jonghyun then headed to the doors.

"Jaejoong is coming for her, he'll kill anyone in his way", he said before he left.

Hyuk was then freed from the shadow grip and slowly got up groning at the pain. He then looked at Sarah.

"He won't take you away fom us, I promise", He said.
(End Of Flashback)

Hyuk sighed. 'After that I took her and came back here', He told Ken.
 
'What ae we oing to do now?', He asked Ken.

'We keep our promise to her mother', A voice said.

Ken and Hyuk looked, it was Ravi.

Just then; N, Hongin, Leo came in the scene.

'We did Promise her to keep Sarah safe and we all want to keep that', N said. 

They nodded.

'Alright then, let's get this plan started',Ken said cheerfully.

(Sarah's dream)
'Where am I?'
                               It's so dark.....

                                                                  Is anyone here?........It's so lonely

                                                                                  The smell of blood is so thick.........
                                                                                      Hyuk oppa.....
                                                                                               Zelo.......
                                                                                                       Anyone.......Please............
                                                                                                            help me......................

                                                                                                                         My princess, I'm here,father is here, be by my side as you should be~


End Of Chapter 15


I'm Back..... after sometime~ T_T sorry about that.please enjoy. =)
BYE BYE