Trouble

Dhampir

[Sarah PoV]

     I woke up in my bed and sensed that I was in my room.When I looked outside,it was nighttime.I thought about what happened to me.Then the memory hit me.I drank Hyuk's blood then everything went black.But the momories that I wanted to forget remained.Suddenly,my door opened.It was N and Leo.'Your awake',N said.I nodded.'Thank goodness',he added.'Sorry did I worried you?',I asked.N sighed.'Your awake now,I'm not worried anymore',N said cheerfuly.The guys I live with are all pureblooded vampires,but i'm half vampire.Im heated by both vampires and humans.I ask myself this question:Why do they care about me so much?.The only reason we're living in seoul is beacuse no one knows that vampires exsist here.'Here',Leo said to me.He gave me a full glass of blood.I only drank a sip of it and tried to put it down but leo stopped me.'Drink',He said.I sigh and began drinking.I few gulps later the blood in the glass was gone.My eyes then turned bright pink.'Fell better?',N asked.I nodded.'Good',N said as he patted me on the head.i blinked twice so my eyes could go back to normal.N then left the room.It was only me and Leo.He then walked over to my window and looked outside.'Oppa',I said.he turned to me.'Can I ask you something?'.He nodded and walked over to me and sat on the bed.I thought about what I was going to say.I then had second thoughts.'Nevermind',I lied.He raised an eyebrow.He then got up and left my room.'Scary',I thought.
[Normal PoV]
     Sarah's phone began to vibrate.It was a text message from Zelo.'I frogot about today,im going to have an earfull from him',She thought as she opened her phone.
[]=Sarah
{}=Zelo
{YAH,WHY DID YOU DITCH ME TODAY,I HAD TO CLEAN THE WHOLE CLASSROM BY MYSELF BEACUSE OF YOU}
[Sorry, something came up and I had to leave eary,sorry I didnt tell you]
{SORRY MY ,YOUR GOING TO PAY}
[Don't yell,its your falt that we got in trouble in the first place.If you didn't fall asleep,we wouldn't have gotten in trouble]
.
..

...
{Your right,sorry}
[See you tomarrow]
     The next morning Sarah woke and did her daily routine.She went downstairs to see everyone already in the kitchen.'Morning',they all said.'Morning',She said softly.'Here you go',Ravi said handing her a full glass of blood.'Thanks',she said.She drank it in a few gulps and finished it.'Wow,you drank more then you usaually do',Ken said.'Come on let's go',Hyuk said.She nodded. Sarah and Huyk arrived at school.They went there sptrate ways.Sarah then meet up with Zelo.'Hey',he said running torwds her.'Hey,sorry about yesterday',he said.'Sorry too',she said.'Let me make it up for you,we can go to the arcade after school today',she said.'R-really?',he said happily.She nodded.'Alright',he said happily.Zelo linked his arms with Sarah's and they alked to class.
     After hours of classwork and notes,school was over.'Ready to go?',Zelo asked me.'Yeah,but lets stop by at my house first',Sarah said.'Ok',he said.They arrivied at Sarah's home.'Stay here',she said.'Fine fine',he said.Sarah went into her house.When she went to the kitchen only to find Ken and Huyk in there.'There you are',Hyuk said.'Hey', she said.'Are N or Leo back?',she asked.'Nope,why?',Ken asked.'Zelo and I are going to the arcade today',she said.'And I need some blood',she said.'Your in luck',Ken said.Ken grabbed a blood bag from the freezer and poured it into a glass.'Drink up',he said.Sarah dranked her fill and went back outside.'Took you long enough',Zelo said as they began to walk.
     They finally arrived at the arcade.It was really big.'Welcome',the manager said.'Thanks',they said.
[Sarah PoV]
     Zelo and I played many games.I lost a few times and Zelo won alot of games.When we were playing a shooting game,I sensed that someone was watching me.That feeling was getting stronger and stronger.I turned around to see who it was.When I looked,I didn't see anything out of ordinary.Maybe i'm just being paranoid.'Is anything wrong?',Zelo asked.'No i'm fine',I answered.Still,I was sure someone was watching me.After an hour of fun,Zelo and I went home.'See you later',He said.'Likewise',I said.and we went our sepreat ways.As I was walking back,I sensed something again.I turned again,but nothing.I then walked a little faster.I walked into an alley.I stopped and turned.'Who are you,Show yourself!?',I yelled.No answer.'You don't want to mess with me',I warned.Moments later,I was shoved into a wall and landed on my shoulder.'Gah',I grunted.'What the hell to you want',I said.I looked up to see that it was a man.his eyes were red.Meaning:He was a vampire.'Dhampir~',He said.Crap,he knows.I got up and went into a fighting stance.It was a good thing the guys taught me how to fight.The vampire bared his fangs and I bared mine.He then attack me.I dodge him and punched his gut and kicked him in the face.He grabbed my arms and threw me to a nearby street light.'Damn,that hurt',I thought as I tried to get up.The vampire hissed as he walked over to me.'This isn't good',I said getting up.I feel really dizzy.I swayed a little,but I tried to keep my focuse.I had to get away.Just then someone pushed me behind them.I looked up to see red hair:Leo's red hair.'Stay behind me',He told me.I did as he told.I didn't see after that.All I heard was the vamipre screams and then nothing.When I looked,all I found was dust."Are you alright?',he asked.'Yeah ,Im fine',I said.As then my head felt hazy and I almost fell over.Luckly Leo caught me.'im fine',I said trting to walk,but Leo lifted me up and carried me bridal style.'H-hey',I said stunned.'Let's just go home',he said to me.We then left the alley and went home.
[??? PoV]
    'Intersting,so thats her',I said looking at the two leaving the alleyway.'Hyung,Is that her,the dhampir?',one of my dongsaengs asked.i nodded.'She's really cute',another said.'And strong',I added.'We better keep an eye on her and VIXX for a while',I said.My dongsaengs agreed and we left.
                                                                   End Of chapter 3.


Someone's found Sarah and VIXX.But who are they? What do they want with her and VIXX?
see you next time
^.^