Meeting

Dhampir

[Normal PoV]
     'Would you put me down,I can walk now!',Sarah yells at Leo.He dosen't reply.She sighs.'We'll need to have a Meeting with everyone once we get back',Leo said.What for?',She asked.Again Leo didn't answer her.'Like I don't already know',She thought.She sighed as they continued home.Once thay got to there,Leo Finally set her down.'Finally',She mumbled.They walked in there house only to find the other  five waiting for them.
[Sarah's PoV]
     'Thank Goodness',I hear N say before he hugs me,more like suffocating me.'Oppa,Im fine but can you let go,I cant breath',I muffled in his shirt .Leo finally pulled N off of me.I got a chance to breath.'Meeting now,Leo said.We all nodded and went to the living room and sat down.'We might have to leave Seoul',N said.'WHAT!',the five of us(excluding N and Leo) yelled.'Why?',I asked.'You were attacked',n said.'Anyone could of been attacked in that alley by that vampire anyways,I just happened to be there',I said.'Do they know that he called me a dhampir',I thought.'It was only one time,we don't have to leave because of it',I protested.'Someone was watching you',Leo said.We all looked at Leo.I sensed them when I found you in the alleyway,He added.'Did we sensed the same person that was watching me at the arcade?',I thought.'Thats one reason',Hongbin said.'Are you sure?',Ravi asked.Leo nodded.'I don't want to leave',I said.'I agree',Hyuk said.'It's not your decision to make',N said.'Leo and I will have to talk about it a little more',He said.'Fine whatever',I said storming off to my room.I slam the door behind me.I sighed.'The one time in 10 years I get attack and now we have to leave everything behind and start all over',I said to myself.I went to the bathroom and took a shower.When I was all cleaned up,i brushed my hair up in a ponytail and put on a pair of pj's.I then put back on my necklace and layed in my bed.'Mom,do you think im in danger?',I said to myself looking at my necklace.I then closed my eyes leting the darkness take over me as I slept.
[Normal PoV]
      'Maybe it was coincidence that this happened',Hyuk said.'He's right',Ravi said.'Let not go overbord with this',He added.'Maybe and maybe not',N said.'Let's see in the next couple of days if it was a coinidence or not',N added.'If it happenes again,were leaving',Leo said.They nodded in ageement.
                                        End of chapter 4

 


sorry it's short.next chapter is going to be good.^.^
P.S:VIXX's Comeback is on May 20th.be sure to watch it.=)