16

Dhampir

(Zelo's PoV)

I'm sitting in my desk worried sick about Sarah; there's more to Sarah' past that they didn't tell me. Will she be the same Sarah that I know and love all this time after she turns 16? 

(Flashack)

I just finished washing mysel off and decied to go to the infmary and check on her. On the way I heard  Hyuk hyung's voice. I peeked in to see hyung frozen and another guy. 'See, told you', he said to hyung as he walked towards Sarah. 

'The time is almost here, our princess will fully awaken and rule by her father's side', he said.

'Fully awaken', I thought. I was too much in thought when the guy then came out. He glanced at me and smirked and left. 
 'He won't take you away from us, I promise', I heard hyung say to her. I then ran back to the classoom.
(End Of Flashback)

'Princess', I thought. The word invades my mind everytime I think about Sarah. I need more questins to be answered. My mind went back to reality when someone called my name. 'Zelo',Mr.Lee said.

'Yes sir', I said.

Where is Sarah?', he asked.

'She went home sick again',I told him.

'That's really unfortunate', he said.

'Since she's not here, can you stay after school and help out?', he asked.

I sighed. 'Yes sir', I said.


The bell rung and school is out as I sayed behind. Mr.Lee had me reorganized books and floders. 


'Zelo', I hared him say.

'Yes?', I said.

'Can you tell me more about Sarah illness? Dose she get sick often?' he asked.

'Ummm.....sometimes', I told him.

'I see', he said. Then he went back to his paper work.

 

'One more thing', he said.

'Yes', I answered.

'Can you tell me why I smelt you blood earlier today and why Sarah's bite marks are on your neck', he asked.

I froze and books in my hand dropped from my hands.

 

'W-what?' I asked.  
 


(No PoV)
'If anything did happen,then that will be our last resort', Leo said.

The boys had sad faces. 'I know it's hard but theres a chance that we don't hae to use that spell', N said.

'I just hope we don't have to think about it at all', Honbin said.

'We won't; we'll kill Jaejoong before that', Hyuk shouted. N gave him a small smile.

The boy then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. 'She's awake', Ken said. 

Both N and Leo looked at eachother. Hyuk wnet to the kitchen and poured  blood in a glass. They finally see Sarah, but somethin wasn't right.

'Sarah, you must be thirsty right? Here drink it', Hyuk said. Sarah silently took the glass from Hyuk and drank it. When she finished it she dropped the glass in front of  her and it shattered.

'I want more', she said. Her eyes were hot pink and her fangs where all the way out. With her speed she went to the kitchen and grabbed  more blood bags and ripped them open and drank all of them with blood spilling over her chin and neck.

 

'That's enough Sarah', Ravi said.

She glanced over to them. 'No, it's not enough', She said as she continued. Their eyes widen.

'Sarah thats enough', N said as he tried to pull her away from the opened bags.

'I SAID IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!', She screamed as she thows N sending him fying into the table. She then hissed at them making them flinch.

'It's starting up again', Ken said.
 
'Her blood?', Leo asked. Ken nodded.

Yes her pure blood is starting to take control.

End Of Chapter 16.


What going to happen to the boys now that Sarah has gone pureblood mode?

What does Onew have in store for Zleo?
Find out next time =)
BYE BYE