Red Marks

Dhampir

     'And what's that?',Hyuk asked.Onew gave Hyuk a glare.'If you try to hide her or tell her about us,We'll kill everyone in this school',he said.He and Minho then walked out of the infirmary.'Damnit',hyuk said.He wabbled over to the bed Sarah was in and sat beside her.His shoulder was finishing up healing itself.'Now how am I going to the others',He thought to himself.Just then,his phone started started to ring.'Crap',he muttered.It was a text:from N.
[N]
{Hyuk}
[What's going on over there]
{Hyung,we have a problem}
[What do you mean by that?]
{Sarah passed out,don't know why}
[What,Why?]
{Like I said I don't know,but you or Leo hyung need to come and get her}
[I can't now nor Leo,but I'm sure that the other three are home by now]
[I'll text them to see,in the mean time stay with her until they arrivied]
{Okay}
'Oh,is she alright',a voice said behind Hyuk said.he turned to see the nurse of the infimary.'She passed out,I already called one of my brothers to come to pick her',he said.'I'll wait for him,you can go back to class',the nurse said to him.'um....do you think I could stay....until he comes?',Hyuk asked.The nurse nodded in approval and went to the office.
     10-20 min past by.The door opened.One of the three boys arrivied:Hongbin.'Hyung',Hyuk said.Hongbin looked at Hyuk and looked at Sarah.'Help me get Sarah on my back',he said.Hyuk did as he was told.'I'll explain later,but get her home quicky',Hyuk said.Hongbin nodded and walked out of the school with Sarah on his back.After 10 min of walking,Sarah started to wake.'Uhhh....',she groned.'huh..I guess your starting to wake',Hongbin said.'Ma....zaaa.....huuuun',she groned before putting her head on his back going back to sleep.'Guess not?',he laughed.He then stopped.'Something's not right',he thought.He closed his eyes,everything went silent.A few seconds later a sound was heard.A heartbeat sound.It was Sarah's heartbeat.'It's beating at a slow pace,I better hurry back',He said to himself.Once he arrivied back,Ken and Ravi were wating.Hongbin went through the kitchen and into Sarah's room.He laid her on the bed and started to examine her.He set his hand on her forehead.She's fine.He then ste his hand on her chest.Her heartbeat was still slow.'Damnit',He thought.'What could be wrong',he said to himself.He happened to glace over to her neck only to see faded red lines on her neck.'What the...',he said.He tilted her head to the side only to see that the red lines on her neck were actually handprints wrapped around her neck.She was choked.Hongbin came out of the room.'Well...?',Ravi asked.Hongbin sighed.'She was choked,there handprints around her neck',he said.'We have to find out who they belong to,Hyuk should give us an insight of what happened when he gets back',he added.Ken and Ravi agreed.'How long do you think Sarah will be asleep?',Ken asked.'While we were coming back she started to wake but went back under,her heartbeat is slow all I can say is that she might sleep half the night',he answered.'Alright i'll stay with her if anythig happeneds',Ravi said.'Fine,but I hope the others get back quickly',Ken said.
                                              End of chapter 8


Hope you enjoy the next chapter will be up by sunday night.
Bye Bye^.^