Chapter 17

Dhampir

The scent of blood is getting thicker and thicker by the minute. 'Whare the hell am I!?' I yelled. Darkness, nothing but darkness. 'No one can hear you my dear', a voice said. I turned to see my father. 'What do you want?' I snapped at him. He cocked a smirk on his lips. 'Answer me', I hissed. He began to walk towrads me; 'I here to help you dear. Right now we're inside your conscince, I'm here to help you accept your vampire side. Your human side is growing weaker each day as your vampire side gets stonger', he said. 'I want you to come with me and rule by my side', he continued. 'Like I said before, I will never by your side. How dare you lie about helping me', I said. 'Why do you think i'm lying?' he asked me. I turned away from him and startled myself as I found myself in a forest. 'Where am I....?' I said to myself. Suddenly I heard voices. 'JAEOONG!!! Where are you? you said sundown and you not here', the voice said. She came in sight: My mother. She looks young, long black hair, beautiful, and seems happy. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. 'You were here only five minutes and your already mad', another voice said: Jaejoong. She turned and smiled as he smiled at her, they leand closer and shared a kiss. I bit my lip and clenched my fist. 'I saved your mother from a rushing creek when she was younger, years later we fell in love', I heard Jaejoong say behind me. 'And yes, she knew that I'm a vampire', he added. 'Why are you showing me this?' I asked. I sharply turned and to him to find myself inside a house. I heard yelling. 

'Umma, appa please understand', I heard mother say. Out came her parents that are extreamly angry. 'We heard enough of you', her father hissed. 'Firstly, you'll never see that man again. And secondly after that child is born you'll never see it again', her mother ordered. My eyes widen, out came my mother in tears with her pregnancy  starting to show. 'Please don't do this', she said. 'That's the end of it, you'll never see that man or child ever again', He said. She cried. I felt my heart beat faster. I ran out the house and out the door I see Jaejoong once again. Anger, that was all I saw in his eyes.

I tried to turn back only to be back into the forest, I saw my mother again; she was a little bit older then the last time I saw her. She also looked worried, more like scared. Running through looking at any place she can. 'Sarah, Sarah!? Where are you', she yelled out. A few more feet she gave a sigh of relief, going to a tree seeing a very young girl sleeping  under the branches. 'Thank goodness', she said quietly. 'That's me', I said to myself. 'That's enough for now', I heard Jaejoong say. I turned and I was back to the dark room. 'Now do you believe me?' he asked. I didn't say anything. He smiled. 'I'll take that as a yes', he said. 'No, it's not', I said. 'It's that I need to think', I told him. 'It's not a good time to be thinking don't you?' he asked. 'First you need to controll yourself', He said. I looked at him confused. I then heard voices.

'Sarah, calm down'
                                   'Damnit that hurt'
'N hyung are you alright?'  
'What's going on, is something happening out there?',I asked. When I said you vampire side is growing stronger', He started. My eyes widen. 'I need to get back', I told him. 'I can get you back, but I need you to do something', he said.


I woke up, everything is hazy. When my vision cleared to see Leo and Ravi. They sigh in relief. 'What happened?' I asked. I then see a broken table and Hyuk holding up N. 'Did I do something?' I asked again. 'Your alright, that's all that matters', I hear N say. Tears fell from my eyes. 'I'm so sorry', I cried. Leo helped me up, that's when I saw the blood on my shirt. 'I'll tell after you get cleaned up', Leo said.


(No PoV)
Jaejoong opened his eyes and smirked. He got up and noticed Jonghyun sitting across him. 'How did it go?', He asked. He fixed his black suit and hair. 'Everything is going as plan',he said. 'It's just a matter of time', he added. Jonghyun smirked. 'Is it our turn again hyung?' Taemin asked appering with Key. He nodded. The two smirked. I told you Aria, she will be by my side, he thought.


Ok guys, i'm back.....After soooommmmmtttttimme. I like to say sorry and thank you: Thank you for waiting and sorry for waiting~, forgive me~ I promise I'll update when I can and please support this story. Thank you and see you soon!~
BYE BYE =^.^=