Their Voices,Her Thirst

Dhampir

    His voice was really mesmerizing.He took my hand and pulled me closer to him as he sang more.
Oh,nadaun nareul irheoga~
amuraedo andwigesseo~
dalkomhan syokollatte~
naye Woman~
nae jeonbureul gelogo han beon~
I wonder~
I then heard Zelo laughing at me beacuse I was blushing,and that made me blush more.Then one of the other grabbed me and started singing to me.When I looked at him,he gave me a warmly smile that matched his eyes and blonde hair.
aetaneun nae mameul neoneun moreuneunji~
heunhi dadeul malhaneun~
anin cheok haneunji~
wae neon jakku utneunji~
nareul heudeureo eojireowojyeo~
Out of all of the other girls that were out here they picked me.I tried to back away from them to get back to Zelo,but stopped when I bumped into the other one.He then started to dance around me and wanted me to dance with him.His babyface matched his smile along with his eyesmile.
bukkeureowo bulkeojin in du ppyami~
nareul chwihage hae~
budeureoun meoritgyeol sai~
seumyeodeun neoye geu  hyaggi~
Something felt wrong about this.All three of their voices were in my head.It felt hipnotic and inducing.'Don't try to run or hide',I heard my fathers voice invade my mind.I then felt myself black out but quickly came to.'Are you alright?',one of the three guys asked.I nodded.'Sarah,you ok?',Zelo asked me.I nodded to him.'I'll take you home now',He said taking my hand.Zelo started to walk me back with him leading.


(Normal PoV)
Zelo started to walk Sarah.The three guys at the corner watched the two walk away.their eyes flashed red and they smirked.'Let the fun begin',the one with blonde hair said.'Sorry folks,shows over', the other one said as he truned off the music.The crowd left them alone.

Zelo was leading Sarah back to her house.He was getting worried about her.She was lagging behind him.He stopped at the alleyway and looked at her.'Sarah...',he trailed off.She didn't responed.'Sarah look at me',he said as he touched her face.She felt cold to him.He lifted her face  to see her eyes.He was startled at her new apprence in her eyes.'S-Sarah...?',he said shakingly.

She looked at him with a glare.Her eyes were Dark pink,She wanted blood.


'What is happening to me',I thought when Zelo was taking me home.My thort feels dry like sand,it didn't feel like that a few seconds ago.I can feel my fangs coming out.'I can't,no...not now',I thought.I felt my eyes change color.This is really bad.I have to get away from Zelo.But it was too late.I can see his vains from his hands and up to his neck.'I...I....I can't take it anymore....'


     Sarah wrapped her arms around Zelo's neck.he tripped and they both fell on the ground with Sarah being ontop of him.'Yah,whats up with you?',he asked.She didn't answer.she was fixed on his neck.she her lips and moved closer to his neck.He tried to get her off,but she didn't move.'I want...',She said.He was confused.

     Zelo was startled again when she his neck.'SSarah,stop joking around...this isn't funny anymore',he said.She didn't responded but she kept his neck.'I want...I want',She said in a more needy tone.'Sarah,what do you want?',He asked her.that was something Zelo shouldn't had asked.

     'I want....I want...I...Want...Blood',She growled out.Before Zelo could react and before Sarah could bite down on Zelo,she was pulled away.He was freed from her.he sat up and ly to see Sarah being held back.He was the hunger in her dark pink eyes and her fangs as she hissed at the person holding her.

   He was speachless.He didn't want to believe in what he saw.His best friend,since childhood,is a vampire.'S.....Sarah?',he whispered.

    'SARAH,SNAP OUT OF IT!!!',the person holding her yelled.It was Ken.She was trying to fight him off but it was no use.He was too strong. She thrashed and hissed at him wanting to brake free.'Sarah,you have to controll yourself',he said.she didn't listen and thrashed somemore.

'Sarah...Please',she heard someone say.

 

She looked and her eyes widen.Zelo was right infront of her.


'ZZelo',I said.I can see the fear in his eyes.'Did I try to...',my thought trailed off.My eyes start to turn back normal as I calmed down.'Zelo are you alright',I heard ken asked.He responded with a shaky nod.He saw everything.
                                                               End of chapter 12


I'm So So So Sorry that i didn't update sooner.I promiss that i'll update more.but for now.Hope you'll like this chapter and please comment and subcribe.^^