My Secret Promise To You

Dhampir

     It's been a few day since the incident with Zelo and I.I haven't talked to him either.I just can't bare to talk to him.And I know Ken erased his memory from it but,I almost killed him.I even went back to school that next day like nothing happened.Grr...I....Just cant talk to him right now,thats all.

     I went to school alone without Zelo.He's been trying so hard to get me to talk to him,but failed.Which is really annoying.Waiting for class to start and I hear someone calling my name.'Yo,Sarah!!',they called and I already know whose voice it is...Zelo.I didn't responed.I hear his footsteps as he apporches.He then pops up infront of my face.'HELLOOO',he says in a joy.'...',I ingored him.'Oh come on,your still mad beacuse we got into truoble when we got back?',He said.still nothing from me.I hear him sigh and his footsteps going away.'Zelo,i'm sorry',I thought to myself.Just then the bell rang and everyone was in their seats before mr.Lee came in.'Good morning students',He says in a hyper way.'Someone had a few too many energy drinks today',I thought as I rolled my eyes.He continued.'Before we start class,in need a volunteer to help me after school today and It will cout as a test grade',He said.Alot of girls raised their hand to get picked.Those are the ones that either have poor grades or they want to get"close"to Mr.Lee.It's good to say i'm not one of them.'I'll.....Pick........',He started.Then he pointed.'You',he said as he pointed.Right.At.Me.My eyes widen.'M-Me?',I said.'Yes',he answered.The others groned at deffeat.'But I di-',I didnt get to finished my sentence but he started class.I let out a big sigh.'Great',I thought.Of all of the girls in this class....WHY MEE.

     When the first few hours of class was over and it was brake time,I wanted to be alone without noise.I made my way to the rooftop.When I got up there,the light brezze from outside hit my face lightly.I inhaled and exhaled deeply.I went to a corrner far from the the door and laid down on the ground and closed my eyes and went into deep thought.After 10-15 minutes I snapped opened my eyes only to see at first sight was Zelo.I jumped a little at suprised.'Ugh....Sorry,did I scare you?',he asked.'When of course you did you moron',I thought.I wanted to say that to him,but didn't do anything.I sighed and got up and walked away.'Hey...hey',he said as he spuned me around to face him.'What's up with you lately,did I do anything wrong?',He asked.I looked down and shooked my head.I snatched my hand away from him and tried to walk away."Would you stop acting like a child already",I heard him say.I turned arounded.'What did just say?',I finally spoked.'I said:Stop.Acting.Like a.Child.It's really annoying',He said.I can feel my blood boil from what he said.I'm a child...YOU ARE A CHILD.YOU CAN'T GO ONE DAY WITHOUT GETTING YOURSELF INTO TROUBLE AND THEN I HAVE TO SAVE YOUR SORRY AGAIN AND AGAIN.Your so annoying,why can't you just leave me ALONE!',I yelled and then stormed off.

I have to get Hyuk,I can feel my fangs coming out quickly.


(Zelo's PoV)
     I see Sarah stormed off after she blew up.She slamed the door behind her and I sighed.'Aish',I said as I scratched my head.Why am I so attracted to her.She so cute when she's mad.I smirked.But I still can't believe she's a vampire.
[Flashback]
     Sarah's eyes went back to normal.'ZZelo',she said.Then she fainted into Ken hyung's arms.What the hell was going on.Is this a dream.What's going on with Sarah?.All of these thoughts rused into my head from what happened.I snapped out of my thoughts when Ken hyung spoked.'Yah,are you alright?',He asked.I nodded shakenly.He picked up Sarah and gestured me to follow him.So I did.

     A few blocks later and we've arrivied at their house.'We need to talk',was all Ken hyung said before opening the door.We went in and upstairs into Sarah's room.'The others should be coming soon',he said laying Sarah on her bed.'Will she be alright?',I finally spoked.He tuned to me scatching his head.'It's hard to say now,either she'll wake up the way before in blood lust or back to her normal self',he told me.'So she's really....',I trailed off.He nodded "yes".Just then,Ravi and Hongbin hyung came in the room.'So you guys ar-',I was cut off by them when they all nodded.That was  a stupid thing to ask.'Come on,let's give her time to rest',Hongbin hyung said.The four of us went downstaris and sat at the table.
     'We better tell the rest of the story now',Ravi said.I nodded.'But first things first,do NOT tell Sarah that we told you this',Ken said.'Yeah,we don't want to yelled at by her',Ravi added.Yeah we really don't.So they told me how Sarah was not all vampire but half vampire and human.They saved her from being killed,but she couldn't see her mother again. The only memeory that has of her mother is that necklace that she always wares.
[End of Flashback]
     After hearing all of that I could only think about all of the times she'll leave without telling me or when she'll lie saying she's fine when she's not.Has she been suffering all this time? I dont want see her like that at all.I want to make her smile.I want to Protect her.This would be my secret promise to you Sarah,I promise to always protect you with my life.I promise to make smile and laugh everyday.I promise to not make you suffer again.I promise to love you,vampire or not,I'll always love you.


  (Sarah's PoV)
     I rush downstairs to find Hyuk.Maybe he's in his classroom.I didn't see who was infront of me and I crashed into them.We both fell to the ground.'Ow...',I groned in pain.I looked over to see who I hit.I can say it wasn't who I wanted to bump into.'Your in a rush',I hear the person say.I heard his voice  before.'Oh great',I thought.But I don't time for this,I got up and start to walk away.'Hey,hold on',I hear him say.He then grabs my arm and spins me around.'What!?',I snapped at him. He smirks as his grip on my arm tightenes and he throws me to a nearby wall.

     'AH!',I groned.I look at the wall an theres a big crack in it.This guy.'What do you want with me?',I asked.He looked at me and smirked.'Minho',he said.I looked at him confused.'That's my name',He said.He walked torwds me and crouched to my level.His eyes then flashed red and he smilied showing his fangs.'What do you want with me?',I said again.He didn't answer.'If you want to fight then you got one',I told him.He scoffed.He then got up and walked away leaving me there.'Minho....who is he and what dose he want?'  I was about to get up when my throat started to burn.'AH!!',I screamed out in pain.My vision started to get blurry.I felt darkness taking over as I passed out.

'Sarah.....'                                                  'Sarah'....

                           'You........lright...'                                        'Hey............'
                                                                  'ke my blood'......

                                             'Who..is ...this?'                'Whose blood ....is this?'. 
                                                   End Of chapter 13


FORRRGIIIVVEEEE MEEEEEE    TT_TT 
sorry i've been lazy.but I hope you'll enjoy this chapter =)