Truth

Dhampir

     'Who's trying to kill me?',I asked.All eyes were on me.I heard there conversation about me.'What's going on,answer me.Who wants to kill me oppa?',I asked again.There still silent.I can see somthing isn't right.'N,please tell me whats going on',I said.I looked into N eyes for answers.He just looked away.'I guess we have no choice then,we'll tell you the truth',Leo said.the others were shocked of what Leo said.Leo went downstairs and I followed.The others also did the same thing.'What is he thinking,him and N are being reckless',I heard Ken say.We then gathered around the kitchen table.My eyes were on Leo.'Well',I said.He sighed.
     'Yes there's someone after you',Leo began.'Who?',I said.this is really getting to me now.But I really have this feeling that  I might know who it is.'We think it's your father',he said.I felt my heart skip a beat.M-M-My father.'What the hell dose he want with me.I don't know him and he dosen't know me at all',I said.'Every vampire has a connetion with their family or maker no matter.Your human and vampire,it dosn't exclude you',Ravi said.'So then the guy in my dream-',I said out loud but covered my mouth befor saying anything else.They all turned to me.'What did you say?',Ken said.'What guy?',Leo asked.'Don't tell me',N said.I sighed.'That dream that I had the other night.I was with my mother.I was so happy to see her.10 years I finally got to see her again.but then,that man had to turn it to hell.He killed her.No emotion for her,just killed in cold blood.He then came after me saying that "this is my reality",I said.I can feel my blood boling from my anguer.'Did you get a go look at him?',Hyuk asked.'Not really',I said.I took a hold of my necklace.'Now I don't know if my mother is alive or not',I said.I can feel hot tears forming in my eyes.'We can't do anything now,he came in contact with you meaning he knows where you are now',Leo said.'Good,that means when I see him i'll kill him',I said.'Hey,don't be too rash.You have no Idea what he is capable of',N said.'Don't jump to conclusions',Ken said.'Then what the hell am I supposed to do?,Lay around till he finds me and kills me',I thought.
     'The best thing we can to is stay close to you,we can't take the risk of anything happening to you',N added.I sighed.I think it's a little too late for that.'Let's talk about it  in the  morning,your not going to school eirther',N told me.I nodded.I got and went upstairs and into my room.I closed the door behind me.I held my necklace tightly as I slid down to the floor and began to cry.'Mom,I really need you now more then ever',I thought.That was all I did the rest of the night.


(Normal PoV)
     The 6 boys watch Sarah go upstairs and heard her door close.'This is just great,why did you tell her all of that we don't even know if that her father is after her',Ken.'Yes we do and yes we know that's her father that's after her,she even told us,don't forget what I said',Ravi said.'Once she's asleep I'll go in her dream to see,he might try to contact her again,and the state she was in last time I don't think she can handle it herself',Leo said.'I'll go too',N said.Leo just nodded.They then went back upstairsonly to hear Sarah crying in her room.Hyuk was about knock on her but Hongbin stopped him shacking his head.'We sould leave her alone right now,he whispered.They all went into there rooms thinking about the events that happened tonight.'I won't let her get hurt',They all thought.
     In the middle of the night,Leo came out of his room and headed to Sara's room,only to find N waiting for him.'I told you I was going with you',he said.Leo just nodded again.N quietly opened the door only to see Sarah sound asleep on the floor.He went in and Leo followed.He gentlly picked her up and laid her on her bed.She didn't wake from the movment.'You ready?',Leo asked.N nodded.Leo took one of the hands and so did N.They then closed their eyes and everything weht silent.Their eyes then shot opened and they were green.
     


     Everything was dark in Sarah's dream.the atmosphere around the boys was dense and dark.'Come on we need to find Sarah',N said going ahead.'Wait',Leo said.The sudden shine from the moonlight came over and they found themselfs in a maze.The maze was mad of grass and trees.I think we should split up to cover more ground',N suggested.Leo nodded.'If one of us find her,we give the other a signal',Leo said.'good'.Leo went to the left and N went to the right.They tuned and turned to find dead end or they only went in circles.After it seemed to be an hour and went back to meet in the center.'Anything?',N asked.Leo shoked his head.They both sighed.Maybe she somewhare in the middle',Leo said.N nodded and They both headed to the middle.As they walked through the maze they felt the atmosphere get darker and denser.'I don't like this feeling',Leo said.As they tuned a corner they see someone up ahead:Sarah.She was waring a white dress with no sleeves,but her necklace was missing.They tried to catch up with her keep getting further and further away from them.'SARAH',They both called to her,but didn't listen.They tried and tried again but no luck,she didn't hear them as if she was in a trance.They followered her until they reached the way out of the maze.Up ahead they see someone dressed in black gesturing her to go to it.She then walked towrds it.'STOP SARAH!!!',They both said as the ran after her,but when they reached the end,they were pushed back.there was a barrier stopping them.They screamed and sreamed hopping she'll responed.Her hand was out to reach the person in black.until She heard something.She snapped out of the  trance and tunred to see Leo and N.'G-guys?',she said.She began to run to them but stopped.'BEHIND YOU!!!',She screamed.The two frozed and truned only to hear. 'YOUR IN MY WAY!!!!!!',A demonic voice ranged.They then felt a blade go through them,hearing Sarah scream and them going back to reality in full force.They were forced out and knocked to different  directions of Sarah's room.They both caught up blood.the other the rushed in.'What the hell happened',Ravi asked.Hyuk and Ken then helped Leo and N up.Leo rushed over to Sarah.'Sarah....Sarah wake up',he said shacking her.No responed.'Wait what happened'Hyuk said.'Sarah.....She's.....We have to wake her up now',N said.


(Sarah's PoV)
     Everything seemed dark.I wondered around this empty place til I saw the moonlight shinning over the place.It was a maze.When I looked down I was waring a sleevless white dress.But my necklace was gone.I was looking all over this place for it,til I found it.It was floating in the air.I tried to get it but it moved away from me.What's going on.It started to move away even further so I followed it.It felt like hours of walking.til I got to the end of the maze.it then flew to the middle of the opening.I went to reach it til I heard a voice.I turned to see Leo and N.They were at the edge of the maze.I ran over there,then I stopped.I saw the figure behind them.'BEHIND YOU!!!!',I yelled.But it was too late.A demonic voice ranged:YOUR IN MY WAY!!!!!,and a blade went through them.I screamed.They both fell to the ground and blood started to come out of them.The figure smilied wickedly and looked at me.It then started to come after me.I tuned to run only to be stopped by a man in all black.He also gave me a wicked smilie.I then ran another way.I didn't want to look back ,I knew they wern't that far behind me.I went inside the other entrence to the mzae and ran through it.I ran till I wasstopped by an dead end.I caught my breath and ly to be surprised By the man.I screamed.he began to walk torwds me and I did the opposite.We continued until I hit the dead end.He then advanced to me.I closed my eyes not wanting to see what he was going to do to me.'Hello,my dear',He said.I truned to him.'W-What do you want?',I said.He began to caress my hair and face.I flinched at his touch.'A-answer me',I said.His eyes then turned blood red.'You look just like your mother',He said with a smirk.My eyes widen.
                                                                          End of Chapter 10


hope you enjoy =)
Bye Bye
btw I'll tell you the name of Sarah father in the next chapter.