Blood

Dhampir

(Zelo's PoV)
I began to walk back from the roof when I heard someone scream.I picked up the pace to find that person.When I truned the corrner I see someone on the ground.Then I realized it was Sarah.'Sarah!',I said as I ran to her.She was unconscious.Her fangs were poking out of .'Sarah,can you hear me?',I said to her.no response.'Hey',I said again.Still nothing.'Does....does she need blood?',I thought to myself.I can't leave her here to find Hyuk and I can't take here with me,someone might see her.I guess I have no other choice then.I my first two buttons on my shirt to expose my neck.I lifted her head to my neck."Sarah,if you can hear me......Take my blood',I said.'I hope this works',I thought.

It did.

She unconcsionly lifed her head and my neck. A few seconds later I felt her fangs sink in my neck.

 

Damn that stings.Those sharp fangs of her's went in really deep.I then felt my blood leaving my body as she drank.

Before long I was feeling dizzy.She was drinking too much.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming up from the stairs.'Great',I gritted.This is bad.I can't move.The footsteps got louder as they came.'Crap',I said.

The person comes up.

I sigh in relief....it's Hyuk hyung.'I smelt alot blood.Now I know why',He said. 

'I didn't know what to do.I had no choice in the matter',I said.He walks over to Sarah and I.He sighs.'You alright?',He asked.'A little dizzy but i'm fine right now',I answered.

How long has she been drinking?,He asked.Not that long',I answered.Well I better get her off of you before you lose most of your blood',he said.Hyuk then squezzed Sarah's side.She let out a small moan as she unlatched her fangs from my neck.I sigh in relief.Hyuk then picked Sarah up.'This kid',he says to her.'Yah,Im going to take her to the infimary to rest.go and wash off the blood from you neck and go back to class',he told me.I nodded and watched him leave with Sarah.


(No PoV)
Hyuk carried Sarah down the hall and into the infirmary.Befor he went in with her he wiped off the blood from her month and chin.He went in and saw the nurse.'excuse me',he said.The nurse turned to see whom was talking to her.She sighed.'she's not feeling well again?',she asked.He nodded.'My goodness this child',she said.

'Umm...is it ok if I stay with her for a while?',he asked.she sighed again.'Yes it's fine',she said.'Thanks',hyuk said as he laid Sarah on one of the beds.'I have to run,but I'll be back in 20 minutes',the nurse said.'Ok',hyuk said.The nurse left and Hyuk and Sarah were all alone.

Hyuk sighed.'This kid',he said.He then took out his phone and texed Leo.
[]=Hyuk    {}=Leo
{What?}
[Hyung i'm worried]
{Abt?}
[Sarah,Her 16th birthday is coming up soon]
{Yeah,me too.and also jaejoong is after her too,he's going to show up sooner or later}
{How is she now?}
[Well...]
{hyuk...}
{what happen?}
.
....
.......
{HYUK!?}
[she....drank zelo's blood]
{WHAT,WHY}
[I wasn't there in time and when I got to her zelo was giving his blood to her and it's not like she hasn't drank human blood before]
{not live human blood}
[What's the diffrance?]
'The diffrance is that she will crave that persons blood and do anything for it',A voice said.Hyuk suddenly turned to see who the voice was coimg from.'Jonghyun'he growled out.'What are you doing here'he said.Jonghyun laughed a little.'I just came to visit a friend.and the answer your question:The dhampir did drank blood from a living human,meaning she'll want more of that blood.She can fight it all she wants to but her vampire side of hers will take over and she'll lose control of herself',He said.His eyes then turned bright red.

'And I can't wait to see that moment.....',he says with vemon in it.Hyuk growled as his eyes truned red.'Get the hell out of here...NOW',he growled out.
                End of Chapter 14


I Am SO So SO So SO SO So SO So sSOSOSOSOSOO Sorry I'm really REALLY LATE to updateTT_TT.I've been lazzzzzzzyyyyy.But I finished this chapter and I hope you'll enjoy.Please comment below if you like this story and show your fanfic friends about it and I'm sure you'll see more sometime in a few days or so....Til then my friends.
BYE BYE ^.^