Dream/Nightmare

Dhampir

    The boys decided to go to bed.Theres nothing to do now but to see said to herself see if anything happenes.They all went upstairs except for Leo,he stayed downstairs.He went to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag from the freezer and poured it in a glass.He sighed and took a sip of his drink."you have alot on your mind,don't you?',A voice asked.Leo turned around to see N leaning on the doorway.He scoffed.'I see',He said.'Were walking back only for you to run a diffrent d almost getting hit by cars and also get a text from you saying:Sarah in danger,I'll be right back',he continued.'Mad?',Leo spoked.'It's better if I get mad instead of you',N laughed.'But im over it now',he said.Leo took another sip of het blood.'Leo,it's been a vary long time since you cut off you emotions from everyone,but I can see your using some of them at a time,N said.'What's your point?',Leo asked as he finished his glass of blood.'Nothing really',N said.'Goodnight',he said walking back upstairs.Leo washed off his glass and set it to dry.'Idiot',Leo said under his breath.he then walked upstairs to his room only to stop at a door.He quietly opened the door to see Sarah sound asleep.he scoffed and closed the door back.going into his room and closing his door behind him,He felt himself smiling at that sight.


     Darkness turns into light as it shined in Sarah's eyes.It was bright and warm to her.'Sarah~',A voice called.She looked around,no one was there,only her in a white room.'Sarah darling,it's me~',It said again.'Who are you?',Sarah asked.A shadow then fromed from the light.It was a woman.She had long dark hair,She looked kinda like Sarah.'M-Mom',She said.The shadow came out,it was her mother.Tears fromed in her eyes as she hugged her mother.After 10 years she gets to see her mother again.But,something didn't seem right.'Sarah~',Her mother said.She didn't responded anything,she only hugged her.'S-Sarah',Her mother said again,her voice was more frighten.'i missed you mom',She spoked.'No,don't',Her mom said.'Mom,what are talking abo-"SARAH!!!',Her mother screamed as she pushed Sarah out of the way.She fell to the ground as she heard a ripping sound and screaming.She looked up to see a arm going though her mothers body.The arm retracted from her body and she fell.MOM!!!,Sarah yelled.She caughed up blood.'G-get away S-Sarah',she choked out.She looked at the bloody arm then up.it was a man.she couldn't his face.he started to walk torwards her.the light started to dim,it turned into darkness.Blood was everywere.He came closer and closer.'GET AWAY FROM ME',Sarah screamed.He didn't listen.he contiuned.She coudn't go anywere,the room didn't have a door.She backed into a wall.she has nowhare to run.The man was now in front of her.'Hello my dear',he said.he smilied showing his fangs.She frozed.'I always wanted to meet you',He said.'Get away',Sarah said.'Wake up',she said.WAKE UP,WAKE UP,WAKE UP'!!!!',She said over and over to herself.'This is not a dream,Sarah~',the man said.'this will be your reality',He said with a laugh.And with that the man bared his fang and bit her neck.A bloody screame filled the room.


Sarah screamed as she opened her eyes.She continued until Huyk,N,Ravi,Ken,and Leo(in that order) rushed in.'Sarah',Ravi said.She started hyperventilating,cold sweat ran down her face.'Sarah its ok now',Ravi said.she slowly started to calm down.the room was silancent.Tears fromed in Her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.N sat on the bed beside Sarah and hugged her.'Your alright now,it was just a dream',He said.'Was it just a dream',Sarah thought.
                                                   End of Chapter 5


Sorry that this chapter took long.hope you enjoy^.^.