New Teachers

Dhampir

[Sarah PoV]
     I spend the rest of my morning trying to convince  my brothers that I can go to school today.I say one thing and they say another.I tell them it was a nightmare and they think it's somethig else.To tell you the truth,I also think it's something else.But that man in my dream,Who is he? What dose he want with me? I really don't want to know,I'll just erase it from my mind.Plain and simple.I finally convinced them I can go to school.As long as I check in with Huyk to be safe.I kick everyone out of my room to get dressed and get ready for the day.I get out of shower to put on my uniform only to hear my cellphone ringing.
[]:Sarah
{}:Zelo
[What?]
{You didn't call last night,I was worried}
[I'm fine,i just fell asleep when I got back]
{Oh,Ok}
[I'll meet you at school,Ok]
{Ok,Bye}
[Bye]
Idiot.Zelo and I had been friends for long time.im just used to him.Theres reasons why I won't tell him my secret.One thing is that he cant keep a secret.The other thing is that he'll wounldn't want to be my friend anymore.Thats one of my few fears thst I have.I look into my mirror and touch my necklace.I close my eyes to think about the small fragment memory of my mother.I'm starting to forget what she looked like.I really want to see her again.I hear talking downstairs so I follow the voices to the kitchen.When i arrived they stopped.'What?',I said annoyed.'Nothing',Ken said.Thats bull crap.'Whatever',I said grabbing my glass and drank the blood that was in it.Then walked out of the house without a word.'Wait up',i heard hyuk say catching up to me.He popped up in front of me.'bu-bump',he said.I laughed at him.he always dose that when im mad.I really cant get mad at him.'I always know how to make you smilie',he said.I pushed him out of my way and headed to school.When I reached the cornner to see Zelo.His hands in his pockets leaning on his heels,with his headphones on.
     He turns to look at me.takes off his headphones and waves at me.i walk towards him.We kept walking to school together.'So,how was your morning?',He asked.I sighed.'Anything wrong?',He asked again.'More questions',I thought.'No,no im fine',I lied.'Are you sure?',He asked.I didn't answer him.'Im guessing thats a yes',I heard him say to himself.We reached the school in a matter of minuntes.


All of the girls in are school gathered around the teachers office.'Whats going on?',Zelo asked.'i don' know',I said.'Let's just go into the classrom'. I wonder whats going on',Zelo said.The girls in are class rushed in our classrom and sat in there seats.they were all giggling and watching the door.Now im curious.The bell rung and everyone was quite.The door opened.It wasn't our teacher.'Hello class,im you new teacher as of today',he said.What happened to our teacher.He wrote his name on the borad.'My name is:Mr.Lee jin-ki',He said.Mr,Lee then passed out a piece of paper to everyone in class.'I want you to fill out this form',he said.'Why?',one of the girls said.'Since I don't know anyone of you,it's better to fill out this paper then to tell everyone about yourself if you don't want to'he said.I don't trust that guy.I looked at the paper.It had 15 questions.
1.What's your name:Sarah Lee
2.When is your birthday:96/9/8
3.Do you have any Family:Yes
4.Do you have any siblings?,How many?:Yes(he dosen't have to know)
5.What's your blood type:AB
6.What are your strenghts and weaknesses in school?:(I left that blank)
7.Who is your bestfriend(s):Choi jun hong(Zelo)
8.What do you like to do in your spare time?:Nothing much really,just read and hang out with Zelo
9.What is your realationship with your family?:Good.(what is up with this thing)
10.Do you get sick offten?:No
11.Are you socially active?:No
12. Do you like music?,What type?:Yes and anything that dosen't annoy me.
13.Who is you favoite artist or group?:VIXX
14.What is the one accessory that you cannot live without?:My necklace
15.What is that accesssory worth to you?:My life


I turned the paper to Mr.Lee.'Thank you',he said with a smilie.I nodded and went back to my seat.Strange,While i was answering the questions I felt him stare at me the whole time.
End of chapter 6


note:whats up with this new teacher?find out more next time
^.^