10 Years later...

Dhampir

     Sarah felt the sun rays on her face as it came out.'Sarah,time to get up',she heard someone from downstairs call.After a few moments of laying in bed she got up to the bathroom to take a shower.She then put on her school uniform and her necklace she had ever since she could remember.She held it to her heart trying to remember her mother.'Mom',she said to herself.She then walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see her older brothers cooking breakfast.
[Sarah PoV]
     'Morning Sarah',my brother N said in an happy tone.I only nodded.I really don't speack that much,I don't have a prolbem or anything.I just don't want to talk.Arcross from N was my other brother:Leo,Who was making eggs.'whare are the others?',I finally spoke.'I sware,those four lazy bums are never going to eat If they don't get out of bed,N said.I sighed.Moments later,Ken came down.'Morning',He said as he yawned.He then ruffled my hair.'Morning sunshine',He said to me.'I just brushed it',I thought as I combed it back into place.'Ken whare are the others?',N asked him.'On there way down',He said.And he was right.The remaing three boys ran downstairs and sat at the table grabbing their plates.'Ahem',N gestered.'Morning',all of them said in unison.'Thats better',N said.The seven of us sat at the table eating our breakfast.After that.n would give us our glasses of blood for the time being.We all had to drink blood so we wont go into blood lust.We get after breakfast,when we get back to the house,and when are about to go to bed.Thats are daily routine.Everyone would drink there full glasses,but I only drink half of it.Me being half human means that i don't need blood all the time.Im happy about.'Hey,we better go',Hyuk said pulling me with him.Hyuk and I go to the same school.He's a third year and im a first year.I nodded.Ken,Hongbin and Ravi go to an university in seoul.Leo and N are teachers in music and dance.They have there own studio they teach in.
     We all said there goodbyes and went separte ways in groups.Hyuk and I arrived at school.'See ya Sarah',He said walking torwds his friends.I nodded and walked into the bulding.I went to my classroom and sat in my desk.'Good moring',I heard someome said behind me say.I turned to see my one and only friend:Choi jun hong,But he wants to be called Zelo.We'er friends,but i'll never tell him my secret.'Morning',I say to him.Your talking?,That means your in a good mood today,huh',He said jokingly.'I only said one word to him',I thought.'Hey,want hang out today with me?,The new arcade just opened up and There giving away free tickets to everyone,he said sounding excited.'No,Not really',I said to him.'Hmm,oh alright',He said brushing it off.,We'll go another time,ok?',I said as I gave him a small smile..That made it him happy.Then bell rang for your first period call.Just then eveyone hurried into the classroom before the teacher did.
In the middle of class,I happned to look over to Zelo.He was sleeping with his notebook standing up so our teacher wouldn't see him.I could hear him snoring."Choi Jun Hong,please answer this question",I haard the teacher said.Obviously,he didn't answer.'Is he  asleep',he asked me.'No',I lied."Pove it",He said.I sighed.'Yah,idiot pay attention',I said.Not even movement."Wake him up,now",He said.I rolled my eyes as I went over to Zelo's desk and dropped my textbook on it waking him up."I sware I didn't do it Mom",he yelled from his reflexes.Everyone started to laugh and he was embaressed.'Detention,Both of you after school',he said.aw man,Zelo wined.'Great',I thought.
    Classes were over but Zelo and I had to stay after.'I've should of let him take the heat',I thought to myself.We had to clean the whole classroom by ourselfs.
    'Hey,I'll be right back',I told Zelo.He nodded.I headded to the girls bathroom.Once I got in there my legs collapsed.My heart was beating really fast and I felt my fangs appear.I quickly took out my phone and texted Hyuk.
{}=Hyuk
[]=Sarah
[Oppa]
{What?}
[Are you still in the school?]
{Yeah Y?}
[I should of drank the full glass of blood this morning]
{Whare are you now?}
[second floor girls bathroom,hurry]
After a couple minutes and no reply from Hyuk,I felt my heartbeat faster and faster as my breaths get slower and slower.I was about to pass out when I heard someone knock on the door.
[Normal PoV]
'Sarah,Sarah are you in there',A voice said.It was Hyuk's voice.'Oppa',She said.Hyuk the barged in and locked the door behind him.'Hey are you alright?',Hyuk asked.Sarah gave him the Do I Look Alright To You look on her face.He rolled his eyes.As soon as he saw Sarah's fangs showing from her lips,Hyuk took off there jacket and lossened his tie and exposed his neck to her.'Here drink',He said.Sarah grabbed his shoulders to lift her up to his neck.She the spot whare she was going to bite and bit down.As she drank the blood,she felt all of her memories flood into her.She heard the words people said to her.
"Disgusting"                         
                         "A sin"
"She must die"                   "your mothers is to blame"
                    "Damned Dhampir"

"Your Mother Loves You"
                                                                   "STOP",She mentally screamed.
She then unlatched herself from Hyuk.Her vision blured and she passed out.Lucky Hyuk caught her before she hit the floor.'I got you',He said.He then carried her out of the school to home.

                                                          End of Chapter 2