Delivery Partner

Pinch Of Salt

 

"Okay, Daehyun since you are so free, why not you follow SooHee to the make these deliveries?"  Hana-Unnie said as her re-confirmed the amount of orders. 

It had been a week since Daehyun joined us, all he did for the week was to clean the shop in the morning and after closing. He don't serve customers, do the cashiering or take orders. 

"But Daehyun don't have a bike.." I enquired Hana-Unnie as I saw Daehyun making shock face. "I can manage it myself.." 

"No, Daehyun, you follow." Hana-Unnie pointed her ballpen at him and then the entrance of the shop. "you can use JongUp's bike thou.."

                                        

"How can she make you do delivery..." Daehyun complaint as we walked down the street to collect the bikes. 

"JongUp is in chage of delivery, but recently he has a lot of rememdial classes, so I have to do it.. Just for this semster, hehe." I smiled and explained. 

"Then why dragged me into this?!" He complaint. "Wearing these stuff.." He pulled his polo tee and then the black apron. "Like crap!" 

I sheeshed him, "Hey, I am wearing the same thing, please stop being rude." I laughed. 

"Well, still crappy!" He smirked and unlocked the bike. 

"How do you know it's this bike..?" I was surprised. 

"I vandalized..........." He quickly covered his mouth. "No, nothing." 

"You what?" I questioned. "Did you say.. Vandalize..?" I repeated. 'YOU TRIED TO VANDA....." He covered my mouth. 

"Yes yes! I did! but shut up!!" He covered my mouth and admitted. 

I pushed away his hands, "Why!?" 

"For fun?" He moved out the bike and started riding away. 

I ride onto my bike and started to chase after him, "Jung Daehyun!" 

"Okay! Sorry! First time and last time! Okay?!" He stopped, turned and yelled. "I am hungry, quick finish the delivery and then go back and eat!" he rode off. 

"That is not my point...." I continued chasing after him. 

He braked and I hit the back of his bike. 

"What do you want from me?" He sighed loudly. 

"Stop going against JongUp.." I encouraged. "If he can be neutral with you, why can't you?" 

"He is.. A ." He rebutted. "Understand?" 

I shook my head, "Why do you, have to find problem with him,every single time?" 

"Then you ask me why must he find faults from me?" He argued. "Oh and that Choi Junhong." 

"Since when?!" I protested. 

He got off the bike. "All, the, time!"

"He didn't!" --  "He DID!" We aruged in unison. 

"Okay I will talk to him." I comforted. 

He got up the bike again, "Not needed." 

"DAEHYUN!" I got up my bike as he rode off. "Jung Daehyun!!!"