About To Happen

Pinch Of Salt

 

I return to the restaurant and no one was in. Well, it's off peak hour so normally Hana-Unnie will be resting in the store room while JunHong and Jongup tidy the mess in the kitchen. 

                                               

I avoided going to the store room just in case Hana-Unnie question me about my injuries.. And spoilt bicycle. Headed to the kitchen sneakily right away, "Uppie, Uppie. I need your help.."

"You're back? Sorry that we are release from school late.." JongUp looked up and noticed my dressed wounds. "What happened? Is it because you have to do delivery on behalf, and then you hurt yourself?"JongUp said really loudly, I quickly shh-ed him but it was too late. . Oh gosh, that blur king.

"Shh!" I hissed. "Okay now, because of this, I need to compensate this customer with 4 bowls of new jajangmyeon.. Can you send asap?" 

Without hesitance, JongUp nodded. "I will send, and now tell me, why are you injured?"

"Injured? What happened?" Junhong rushed out, wiping his wet hands on his apron and checked on my elbow. 

We heard high heels clicking on the wooden floor.. "Injured? SooHee, you are in jured?" Hana-eonnie came in, "WHAT HAPPENED?" She shouted. 

Not surprised, she has always been this paranoid and loud when it comes to me. "I.. Fell, and.. Lost my hearing aid." Upon hearing what I said, JongUp and Junhong skipped over to my left to double-check that the hearing kit is not there.

Hana-eonnie sighed and left the kitchen.

"You are in dead meat.." Junhong mocked, grinning. 

"No! Hana-noona will never scold SooHee!" JongUp disagreed. "Don't worry, okay?" JongUp held my shoulder. 

I shrugged my shoulders lightly, "I am not scared.." 

"SooHee, here's your old hearing aid, luckily I still have it.." Hana-Unnie came back with a dull blue hearing  aid and put it on for me. "Wear this first, I will try and get you a new one soon, okay?" 

I nodded and smiled, my clear sense of hearing is finally back.. Junhong, JongUp and Hana-Unnie were like my own family member, even though I only meet them only at work, Hana-Unnie's taking care of me like I am her sister, JongUp and Junhong being sweet and nice just like my own brother.

Working at Hana Jajangmyeon is not just working, it's like enjoying time with my own family members. 

"SooHee!! Soo Soo Soo Hee~" As I was thinking I heard someone calling me and waving his hand in front of my eyes, Choi Junhong. 

I jerked backwards, "Mwo?!" 

"JongUppie asked if you want to follow us to the manga shop to get his collection gandam tonight.." Junhong asked. 

I looked around the shop, 'Where is Uppie?" 

"He went make delivery for your customer." Junhong pointed his thumb to the back as he leaned on the counter. "So how? Coming?"

"Of course!" I answered right away, "Welcome!" I greeted as the other customers entered. "Go serve, go go!" 

 

Daehyun's Point Of View

                                             

Sitting on the sofa, with whole stomach of fire burning. "How could hyung make me apologize to that ugly crybaby? That's so.. Ouch?" Crossed my arms as I complaint to YoungJae. "If you were me, I bet you will bbe angrier, right?" 

YoungJae shook his head and closed the book he was reading. 

"You will happily apologize?" I questioned. 

"I will not provoke a poor girl in the first place." YoungJae said. "I don't bully girls, rememeber?" 

"Whatever, YoungJae, whatever.." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, I checked the managa shop's website, they have the limited edition gandam now, let's go together!" 

"I am not free.." YoungJae opened his book and rest his back onto the sofa casually, "Plus, you don't have the money to buy it, so just forget it." 

My eyes widened, "Oh , I forgot! ... Jae~ Jae~" 

"Sorry, my Mom just confiscated my pocket money because I went home after 12am last night.." YoungJae showed an miserable face which didn't bring me to further persuasion. "But you can try asking from Himchan hyung or.. If you dare to.. YongGukkie hyung?" He smirked. 

"No thanks!" I threw the cushion at him and went up to my room. 

Sat onto my bed and opened my wallet, "1000 Won? Really? Jung Daehyun?" I whined. Sighed loudly and lied flat, "Maybe I really should..." I looked towards my study table and sighed towards the gummysmile YongGuk hyung in my photoframe. "You only have one chance, Daehyun.." I told myself and headed to YongGuk's studyroom. 

"Hyung.." I knocked the door. 

"What?" He replied coldly. 

"Can I... Borrow... Money from you?" I questioned timidly.. 

"How are you going to pay?" He continued giving cold shoulders. 

I took a deep breath. "I will work part time, I will pay you asap!" 

"What do you want the money for?" YongGuk turned slightly, staring at me with the side of his eyes. "Going to noraebang and then fight with someone again?" 

"No!" ... "I want to get.. A limited edition gandam toy, and it's instore now.." I explained. 

"How much?" YongGuk stood up and opened his wallet, "100 000 Won, is it enough?" 

I shook my head, "500 000 won.." 

"Seriously? Gandam toy? how old are you?" Yong Guk said as he passed me the money. "Pay by back the end of next month." He added.

"No problem, OK OK!" I didn't care much counted the money and left. 

 

 

*A new update before I start my whole-week-long exam! T.T Anyways, I will be super active on Twitter nowadays, so please! If you like, follow me at @VL827!*