Otherwise

Pinch Of Salt

 

I fell on the sofa, the loud sound made by the lock woke me up. Hana-Unnie entered living room and out her warm hand onto my forehead, "Are you sick?" 

I sat up, "Nope." 

"You just reached home?"  Hana-Unnie sat beside me and asked. 

"I was with Yong Guk Oppa the whole afternoon.." I replied with a girly smile. 

Hana-Unnie smiled too. "Yong Guk? Bang Yong Guk?"

I smiled and nodded. 

"So someone forgot what happened this morning?" Hana-Unnie leaned onto my shoulder. 

"Lalalalala~" I said as I removed my hearing aid. Hana-Unnie snatched it over and put it back. 

"I have punished the two of them, so you should be able to go back to work, right?" She said. 

I nodded, "Goodnight!" I waved witht he bracelet in my hand. 

"SooHee!" Unnie called.

"I will report on time!" I replied and shut my room door pulled out the lipbalm from my pocket. The lipbalm reminded of Yong Guk, I applied a little and hol it tightly and fell back onto my bed, I fell asleep. 

                                                 

"Wake up~ Sleepyhead~" I was sleeping and someone hit my real hard, "Wake up SooHee~" Hana-Unnie sang. 

I covered my face with my blanket and she pulled it off. 

"Let's go to the shop!" Unnie pulled my hand. I woke up and looked at the clock beside my bed, it was only 6am. "Let's go for breakfast together~" 

I woke up fully, put on my hearing aid and  dragged my legs, to the dining. As I arrived at the living room, my eyes were wide opened. Jung.. Jung Daehyun was already sitting, with Yong Guk Oppa. 

"Ahh!" I covered my face and ran away. I did not want Yong Guk oppa to see my wake up face. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?" 

"Aigoo! SooHee just come out, no one is judging!" Hana-Unnie called. 

I stepped out of the corner, covering my face, "Goo..Good Morning." I took a seat. 

"Now tell her what you need to tell her." Yong Guk pushed Daehyun forward. 'Now!" He demanded. 

"SooHee.. I.. I am.. Sorry for being.. So.. Disrespectful.." Daehyun stood up and said so. 

I looked up at him then looked down again. 

"SooHee, can you please give me a chance?" Daehyun added. 

"Chance? Okay I forgive you." I nodded, annoyed by his new face. That apologetic face which I have never imagine to see on him. 

"No, Daehyun is not trying to ask for forgiveness." Yong Guk added. 

"Daehyun confessed to us, he likes being with you, so would you give him a chance?" Hana-Unnie out her hand over my shoulder. 

I looked at Daehyun, he did not dare to look up at anyone. "Oppa.. Can I ask you something?" Yong Guk nodded. "What do you think of me?" 

"You? .. Young, cute.. And very kind. You and Daehyun will match well." He smiled. This time, it is annoying. 

"You.. Knew that he.. .. Right?" I added, holding my tears. I thought Yong Guk likes me, what have I been thinking? Why was he so nice to me..? 

"I just got to know it yesterday.." Yong Guk added. "You are like my little sister, and you grant my wish of having to hangout with a dongsaeng last night, so I thought of helping the both of you so we can get closer like a family..."

"Stop!" I rmoved my bracelet and threw it in front of Yong Guk. "I don't want to hear anything." I covered my ears. "Leave! Leave now!" 

Hana-Unnie was shocked, she stopped them from coming close to me and somehow advised them to leave for me to calm down. Tears dripped onto my pyjamas and I feel like my world got damaged. I feel like I lost something I like, like a missing pieces of puzzle that is never coming back. 

"SooHee, what's wrong?" Hana-Unnie asked. Without a second thought, I hugged her tightly. 

"I like Yong Guk Oppa, I like him! I don't know why must he do this to me! Am I not good?" I cried. 

"SooHee.. You.. Like Yong Guk?" Unnie patted my back. I nodded in her embrace. 

"It's okay, hush hush.. It's not your fault." She caressed my head. "You can't control things like that, right?" She pulled my out and comforted. "I am not trying to make you like anyone, I just want you to know that there is always someone for you." 

"Unnie.." I said. 

"I have talked to both Daehyun and JongUp, and I know what they are after. It's you. Unnie has to be honest with you. The choice is up to you.." She advised. "Yong Guk might not have the mutual feeling for you, it's natural for things like this to happen. Don't think so much, be neutral." 

I nodded. 

"Do you want to go work, or stay at home for a few days?" Hana-Unnie asked. 

"Go.. Go to work." I answered.

Unnie pouted. "You really don't mind?"

I nodded a few times. 

"My good girl!" She rufflled my head. "Breakfast?" 

I started eating.. 

 

*Something a little different here! ^^ Having Yong Guk to tell SooHee that Daehyun likes her, and then Hana to tell SooHee that she gave permission to the both of them to go after SooHee.. OKay, what's next? Hehe, to be continued..*

*Follow me on Twitter: @VL827, ^^*